What's new

Vicious's Stash

Whats up ya'll.. Im bored waiting for college to start up again, and stoned, so I figured I would share what Ive been smoking on.

Got me some VBS, MMM and Haze..

This is the MMM as I was breaking it up.

Last edited:
M

Mr. Nevermind

What do you think of MMM? I have a pack still taht i havent popped and was wondering what you thought of it. decent smoke? Any hermies? Do you know what strain it is?

Nevermind

I think its pretty good smoke. I didnt personally grow it, a friend grew it.. he didnt really like the high.. he said it was way too paranoid for him. he was looking for more of an indica, but this MMM was a large sativa.. went a long time. couldnt guess on the strain, but this shit is daytime smoke. very UP - very fast, and trippy. it makes you cough your lungs out though.. hard expansion. its only 2 1/2 weeks off the plant...

More pictures...

The VBS - I love this stuff.. great smoke! Wonderful smell, very BERRY.

Love Potion x Kodiak Gold (I traded a grower friend a nug of the MMM for this nug.)

Laxpunker

SaintVicious said:
cute? lol.. it didnt stay in the baggies for long, that was just transport.. the stash is now the tupawares

Are you bringing that stuff to college? If you live in a dorm I suggest you hide that stuff extra carefully...it'd be a shame to see such hard work get confiscated by some power hungry RA.

Laxpunker said:
Are you bringing that stuff to college? If you live in a dorm I suggest you hide that stuff extra carefully...it'd be a shame to see such hard work get confiscated by some power hungry RA.

Hell no, lmfao. The school I attend doesnt have dorms.

The stuff here is almost gone anyways. Smokin the last 2 nugs of the blackberry right now.. and some love potion.

Latest posts

Latest posts