What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vevor dwc system

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
anyone familiar with this brand??? - saw it on lowes for $138, n then found it on vevor site at 129, less 6 bucks, 123bucks with free delivery - i have seen a few comments, mostly good, a few moaning about cheap airstones, and not being able to see the water level thru the tube.. otherwise mostly positive...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
anyone familiar with this brand??? - saw it on lowes for $138, n then found it on vevor site at 129, less 6 bucks, 123bucks with free delivery - i have seen a few comments, mostly good, a few moaning about cheap airstones, and not being able to see the water level thru the tube.. otherwise mostly positive...
It sure beats the other prices. If it works at all, it's worth it and now is a perfect time with cooler temps.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
it arrived on friday, not installing till next grow, maybe in jan, but the parts look solid... as to shitty airstones, if the rest of the setup is ok, i will buying some airstones... they are a few bucks each, so not a big deal...

alvin88

it arrived on friday, not installing till next grow, maybe in jan, but the parts look solid... as to shitty airstones, if the rest of the setup is ok, i will buying some airstones... they are a few bucks each, so not a big deal...
Let us know how it ends up. I was just eyeing their diesel heaters last night. They are super popular for the van life people but I was thinking it could be a great heat source for growing as well. Funny to find out they also make hydro systems! Lol