What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:laughing: I found the StrawD crosses I grew out stretched right out into day 25 of 12/12
I'm hoping they are more pheno variant, but that StrawD seems to be very dominant.

Great of you to be quick on the replies :yes:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Larry and TML thanks for stopping in guys

I gotta few more pics to toss up, not much of a text update, just pics

Veg Box, a culling will take place soon

Pollen Chuck ^

ECSD X STRAWD^

FREEZE^

The little red specs on some of the pics is promix, I was repotting a bit in the room and that shit gets floaty when it is dry.

Anyways have a good weekend dudes!

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn the Pistills on that freeze!

Looks great like always Dr Dog, I always have Promix floating around in the air after the top layer of soil dries. that stuff is like powder after it dries out.
Check you out later Bro.

Dr Dog

Veteran
D Rock
Thanks for stoppin in man. The freeze is shootin the hairs high and long, I am anxious to see how she finally turns out
TML
Yeah bro alot faster than I had thought it would, the PC is getting a big top cola already
NZJAY
Thanks for stopping by man
PC CDROM
Hey dude, so do I, cannot wait for about 2nd week in June, that will be chop time

Anyways I am going to try and get an update uptoday, will take some pics, if there is any noticeable difference I will post them later. I did give them a good feeding this morning, with the added Bloom Booster that has been bubbling in my res for about 2 days, hopefully they will not take this shock of nutes incorrectly

Stay tuned for an update

Dr Dog

Veteran
Got a couple pics
Everything going good here check it out

POLLEN CHUCK

FREEZE

ECSD X STRAWD

That is it for now dudes, thanks for stoppin in. New update next week.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
As always a quality update :canabis:

PC's frost is out of this world. Seems it grows perfectly in just about everyones garden :yummy:
Freeze's canopy is looking a nice nearly plastic green :yummy: Looks like you'll be in for some rock hard nugs.
ECSD x StrawD is still stretching?
immaculate round of plants :lurk:

Thanks for the show bro :friends:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hell ya DOG . sweet update. that polloen chuck is might frosty. that freeze is textbook indica. she looks amazing. wouldnt mind picken some of that up. which seed co distributes em if you dont mind. as always your grow is lookin killa! great pics!
Sir

N

NZjay

awesome update Doc!
im impressed by how deep dark green Freeze is!

and pollenchucks pistols are all over the place! lol.. looks like a bowl of spaghetti! lol
you seeing it too? or have i smoked too much Urkle today?!

TML nailed it: immaculate round of plants!

getting me pumped for my round 2 in the bed. cant wait! :D

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Man every thread I go to these days, someone is growing Core's gear, it'd be great if I wasn't so jellous lol. Nice photos as usual Dr, seems everyones threads are starting to fill up with buds at the same time this time. May should be a great month for bud pics.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey T

Yeah it is getting close to the part I love most about growing, the growing of BUDS!!! My camera love the crystals, and so do I, thanks fore the props and of course the never ending supply of REP!

SirSmokalot

Hey dude, thanks for popping in, and the kind words. It is kind of funny to see how everyone is picking plants as their favorite. The seed company that actually gave these to me is TML, I am sure he will pipe in with who has em when he sees this post

NZjay
Hey Bro, I can see the spaghetti as well, crazy pistils on this girl, she looks like she is goin to give me a baseball bat of a cola. Thanks for the kind words man

GMT
I made out pretty well this year with the free gear, I must have gotten 15 diff strains of bud this winter, so I have lots of variations and choices to make. Thanks for the kind words bro, hope to see ya around here again soon

Anyways, I dropped another freeze and another ecsd into the mix, Just in case something happens, I want to have back ups, and it keeps me from having to kill clones to make room for others, No pics this time, possibly Saturday

Take care dudes!!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sweet dog! thank you. lol. smoke breakin right now workin on puttin the room back up. i have about an hour to finish. peace brudda

WOW!!!
What a great thread dr dog!
Those plants are lookin GOOD i love SUGAR!

These continious grow threads are the best always the best of both worlds.
Seeing plants grow then seeing BUDS grow:)

So are you still useing maple syrup? I have an endless supply and was considering it for final flush.

Well i'll be lurking round here watchin all your full figured girlies shake it for the camera.
And counting the days till i can send YOU a big cola SS picture!
Bcnya/JS

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Awesome job dog, those trichs are starting to creep down all the leaves. Looks Great! See ya round.

Hey Dr D

:yoinks:
would ya look @ that pollen chuck! it's a frostfest!!
I'm still liking the freeze the most though..beautifull deep green color!
:respect:
:wave:, Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love that early frost :D still lurking my ass off hehehe

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, loving the frost show. Doing a great job on em, nice to see the progression of your skills from grow to grow, Keep it up man.....

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey dudes thanks for stoppin by

SirSmoke

I cant imagine having to break apart everything bro, your a good man for even bothering, seeing we all know that weed makes you lazy, I would probably just give a reason why we would not be able to go to that part of my house

Joch Smokes

Hey dude, thanks for coming by, I have been rocking this thread for a bit now, I used to have a few threads going, one for every grow, but I will close this one, once I have run out of pics space. Cant wait to see what you can do with some SS, I dont have any of teh genetics anymore but can get some whenever I want

D Rock

Dude the PC is frosty like hell man, crazy frosty for so early,. really lookin forward to smoking that up.

High Low

Thanks man, the pc is looking great, alot of people are digging the freeze, it does have a great color to it, the plant almost feels fake when you move it, the stems are so think on her, I would definately think about FIMing another one of these, I am really in love with her canopy, 6 of those, I could get a pound I am sure.

Core

Bro thanks for the PC, hopefully I can live up to some up the big shoes, other folks have done with her. Lurk away man, what is it Jroc used to call ya......................................oh yeah ELITE!

B/R

Hey bro, Just you wait man, you will actually get to smoke these girls.

Anyways, I took a quick shot of the group, not sure if I mentioned it yet, but I dropped another 4 plants in, that would be 7 now. 2 Freeze, 1 ecsd, and 1 PC

Here is what they look like, pic is not up to my usual standards, but will give you an idea

Freeze is back left, ecsd front left and PC on the right.

Take care bros :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts