What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Maj
Thanks for stoppin in man, should get real interesting around these parts in a few weeks

Twisted

Hey dude, yeah kids take my visits in my room out, by quite a bit actually. But best that way. I have started lightproofing my box, check out the veg box pic later on, shows what I have gotten done so far, not that easy with plastic, cannot staple, so, I am using duct tape, and cutting the pieces so they are under tension to stay in place.

So, last of my days off, I am just going to hang out, and get baked, but I did take some pics

First lets start off with the veg plants and cab

You can see I have most of the surface area covered in reflectix, it raised my temps by about 5 degrees C. There are 5 clones trying to root, and 2 seedlings TrainW x StrawD, the clone to the right is Freeze

Here is the freeze
Getting the start of some yellowing, I think she needs some mild nutes, will look at here again in a few days. I transplanted straight into a 1 L container, hopefully once this one gets big enough I will make a mom out of her.

OK lets move to the other side of my house

Group shot

L to R Ecsd X strawD, Freeze, Pollen Chuck

Pollen Chuck

I have left the tieing out on her, I did what I wanted for the most part, and that was to keep her small, she seems to be stretching a touch now, but overall growing large, getting wide!

Freeze

Fimmed plant, I am very excited to see what this one does, has 7 main colas, should be an interesting show with this one

ECSD x StrawD

The training I did on this one, really is paying off, 2 super thick main colas, and a few side growth shoots, but mainly I think this one will pay off greatly, this plant is very robust, and has some very very big fans leaves, another plant growing out rather than up

So, thanks for checking me out

Be sure to check back in the next few weeks as flowering is about to start

Yo Dr D!:joint:
I cannot decide which pic impressed me more,
this one:
14204freeze-flower-0408-top.jpg

or this one:
14204ecsdstrawd-0408.jpg

:respect:
I'll be :lurk:!
:wave:, Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't worrie Dog the PC's won't stretch much ....but still i like to say you did good on not trainin gher for the first time...coz the PC has a nice natural growth....like a Xmass tree...
wow and the strawD is looking mighty fina also...should be a nice flower sesson soon :D

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, things look amazing. The trained one is going to have some nice bud structure to it. Looking forward to watching them bud up.

B/R

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Things are looking great dog! Glad to see the Fim process worked for you dog. I just tried it on my current crop.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:chin: My ECSD x StrawD was tight noded and bushy like that too in veg...but mine ended up being a dude :cuss:
I wonder if it'll be as stretchy as the other StrawD crosses in flower.

I really really like the stature of everyones PC, they all seem so damn uniform. A fine job Core has done :yes: I know what I'm doing soon.

Freeze looks great and ready to explode with rock hard nugs! :canabis:

You still got time to take a few more cuts if you need to. Hope the ones you already have root properly :ying:

Gonna be an awesome flower round, you got some good looking plants :smile:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey dudes, sorry for the delay in replying, been kind of busy doin nothing, but better late than never

High Low

Thanks man, I like both of those plants and both are growing great with some very thick stems, should be 2 really nice flower producers

Core
I am just starting to see the xmas tree now, but with tying her down, I have lots of side shoots that are the same height as main cola, incidentally the PC stretched about an inch yesterday, what a shock to come home and see that

BR
Hey bro, thanks I am very impressed with them so far, cannot wait to get some starter flowers on her, time then to use up the rest of my space on here

D Rock

Hey man
Thanks for stopping by, I have not had very good luck with Fimming in the past, but this one seems to like it, I may try some on future crops, depending on how this one turns out. Good luck with yours

T
Hey bro thanks, I am already in the process of getting more clones, I am just kind of waiting for vacation plans to be solidified. Then I will know for sure what I am doin. I am happy with Core's pollen chuck, I hope mine looks similar to what he is doin.

So anyways, I should have an update up in a few days, possibly on the weekend

N

NZjay

man things are rocking and rolling at the vets!

everything is looking great Doc!

Dr Seuss

I just had 4 Pollen Chuck pop out of the ground. I'll be growing them 12/12 under CFLs, and watching yours flower in the meantime. It should help pass the time till mine start.

Did you train yours in anyway to keep it that short?

Dr Dog

Veteran
Dr Seuss
Yeah I trained her, tied her down 90 degrees till I repotted, into final pot, then I just left her, there is a bend in teh stalk, just above soil, next time I get pics I will get one for ya

Cheeba
Hey thanks dude, always good to see the Canadians show up. Stop by anytime lots of us Canucks in here

J
Thanks man, thanks for teh rep and all teh kind words

Update coming soon

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!

Looks great man! I love the PC and that Straw

That is some fire shiz man! I love it dude...

Keep the great pics commin

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Bigtimer, thanks for stopping in, thanks for the props

I will get a few pics for ya now

I walked into flower room just as lights were going off, so that will have to wait for tomorrow

So I went shopping today, I have been battling heat for a while, and with warm temps outside, just around the corner I had to act. Best way to get rid of heat is to vent it out of the room, THUS.........

This thing blows like crazy, will install it tomorrow.

Ok Veg box update

All my clones survived, and will be repotted tomorrow am, or I guess since they have never been potted, they will not be repotted, but put into 4 inch pots with pro mix

Trainwreck x Strawd

I figure one on right is going to be male, I will mark it tomorrow, so when it comes to it, I will see if I am even the slightest bit clairvoyant.

Freeze clone.
This one is doing great, going to be a clone machine

Clones

OK I have 2 males in here, but I neglected to mark them, so once they get their separate qualities growing I will know for sure

So part 2 of update coming tomorrow

Take care, have a great Saturday night

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on the new fan :yes:

Look at all ther clones and lil ones :smile: Gonna be a never ending awesome show! :lurk:

homusubi

Hey, Freeze is looking nice... where is that genetic from?

Like canada, they have a lot of nice genetics, you should try some local ones ;)

Dr Dog

Veteran
Part two, journey into the room of monsters carrying small flowers

Part two, journey into the room of monsters carrying small flowers

BR and TML thanks brothers, you know exactly whats goin on here

Homusubi
Thanks for stopping in, I am not sure on the freeze, but maybe TML can tell me, I got it from him

OK without further delay here are some pics of the flowering plants just after a week of 12/12. I essentially start the flower calendar from here, So about 10 weeks from now I should be chopping these down.

ECSD X STRAWD

Freeze

Pollen Chuck

THIS ONE HERE IS OF THE BEND THAT WAS LEFT AFTER I UNTIED HER FROM HER LST

hope everyone had a great weekend, I will put up a pic of my new fan installed later, but no more pics till next weekend, should have some progress then

Later

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Man Dog those things are already starting to form buds! Wow, great looking plants.
On my grow Im on day 6 of flower and I just have Pistills showing. I count my days from day 1 of 12/12 though maybe I should use your method of counting the flowering days. Awesome job!

Hey Dr D!!

Dr Dog said:
Ok Veg box update

Trainwreck x Strawd

I figure one on right is going to be male, I will mark it tomorrow, so when it comes to it, I will see if I am even the slightest bit clairvoyant.
:laughing:
although..., if you've found a method of predicting males...that might make life a lot easier!(TVCommercial Voice-over: The Predictor for Males! By Dr Dog!! Now in any hydrostore near you!!):biglaugh:
Dr Dog said:
Freeze clone.
This one is doing great, going to be a clone machine

Nice!!

Dr Dog said:
:yoinks::jawdrop: :rasta: she's gonna give you a lot of premium smoke!!
Very beautifull!

And just when i wanted to rep ya for those pics:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr Dog again."
:cuss:
:wallbash:
Anyway, have a great weekend and i'll be :lurk:
:wave:, Low