What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Great Pictures Dog, Those are some super frosty buds! I see more frost in the weather forecast ladies and gentlemen.

GHETTO_grower

both look amazing.... :puppydoge the SS has a mean look to her......
frosted nuggs everywhere ..nicely stalked,
gonna be one of those weeds that makes ur face go red and sweat
when you take a large hoot :joint:
skunk high's are so narcotic and downey usualy :muahaha:
hehe good night weed :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well that is what I like to see, a few replies.

Pc Cdrom, thanks for looking in man, hopefully you got her after I made all the changes to teh size of the pics and such

sammet, thanks for letting me know how you got your pics bigger, I know you did not tell me, but I have my ways, good find on that place.

D rock

Thanks man, make sure you go check out the flower pix section, we have one of your buds nominated over there.

Hey Ghetto
Welcome to teh waiting room, thanks for the kind words, have a seat next to the others. Make sure you get a few bong hits, that is blubonic being circulated now

NZJAY
Hey bro, thanks for stopping in, I will be over to yours soon

Core

A man of few words, but not needed from you, thanks bro

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol you're welcome DD even though I did nothing :D I've noticed lots of Cannabis photos on that site so I guess it seems as safe a place as any.

Sometimes you've just got to go big :biglaugh: :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:rasta: Great update bro, plants & buds r looking super :bow: keep up the good work! very nice & frosty :canabis: ...
take care! :wave:

Hey Dr D
:wave:

Dr Dog said:
Got a seed delivery today, got a bunch of new genetics, let me see if I can list them here

:joint:
  • Ak 48 x Gypsy's gum,..Freeze

• Can I ask where you got those beans?, i'm very interested in 'em because they seem to be good for outdoor where I live.
    Well that and i've seen TML's pics :D
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention your pics: :kewlpics: :respect:
    Greetz, Low

Dr Dog

Veteran
Bonus update

Bonus update

Hey lowlander, welcome aboard. The seeds actually came from TML, so that would be why you noticed them there. He is a good bud of mine

Well dudebros, I have a new update, I was in changing my res, and thought, well since I am in there.

I have also put 12 beans in to crack
4 Pollen chuck
4 Freeze
4 Ecsd x Straw D
4 Northern Berry (blueberry x Northern Lights #5)

I picked up ona great deal at Walmart too! LOW PRICE ALERT

29 bucks, for the tray, the heating mat and the 72 jiffy pellets, get yours before it is too late.

Well I got all sorts of pics, but I am going to keep them here until I can figure out how to make them bigger without having to scroll across to see the pic, not poster sized.

Lets start with the Superskunk

Now here is a little blubonic

Thanks for stopping in

Last edited:
N

NZjay

NZJAY
Hey bro, thanks for stopping in, I will be over to yours soon

No hurry my man!
i got a digi-cam in the mail on its way... so im holding out on updates till i can give you all a PROPER intro to my bed. :)

looks amazing dude.. you did a great job!
hope ya wearing ya snow boots harvest day :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
That is one killer deal on the Wally world jiffy kit bro :yes:
I'll be kicking myself if I don't get in on that deal...I'm warming up the car now.

:smile: Gotta thank High Lowlander for the compliment

Got some great shots of your plants :yes: You definately know your Blubonic well and Superskunk is just plain out chunky and photogenic.
You testing new backgrounds? :biglaugh:

Seems you're not suffering from any lack of dankness :joint:

12 new babies! :ying: Looking forward to watching them grow :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
YO T
Thanks for stopping in, you know I wait for you and B to come by to check out the frost.

Hey there PC
Yeah the blubonic is very dense, actually concerningly so, I am concerned about how dense everything is, and it has been an issue to keep adequate air ventilation throughout the entire plant. But it is not the first time I have grown this strain, I am quite used to it, and it is a good problem to have. It smells like bluberries btw.

pccdrom

i think i would enjoy working with that blubonic, i like the density.
Wot hieght are yours at now? do they stretch a lot?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
142042008_02040036.JPG

Man that is crazy, bud from bottom to top. :nono: :nono: :nono:

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey PC
it is about 24 inches above pot height, normally they do stretch, but this one for some reason decided it liked being this tall, it did not stretch at all. It is not a very common strain, but I like it a lot

Yo B
Hey, it is an interesting plant, but I not going to complain, I figure I should get an O dried from her, which would be my best output on a single blubonic plant yet

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is what i live for......mad:respect: for this pic
142042008_02040033.JPG

dang pitty they don't have a wallmart here....i could use one of those....its 45 fl€'s here....without jiffy's and heatingpad :yoinks:...just for the dome .... :fsu: