What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Dr D :wave:
You definitely earned your Dr on this one - strong work bro! And the frost - look at the frost :yoinks: I know a snowman needing a frost consult I can send your way - he pays good cold cash (ducking) :laughing: Those superskunks look like seriously wicked ladies...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks Mr G
We all love cold cash!!!!

I have another superskunk now in there, two days now, well see what this one does with the botainicare right off the bat

Dr Dog

Veteran
Minor update

Minor update

Hey dudes

Tried to get an early update this morning. But the photos were not uploading, but I got them in now

I have the first Mumbles plant in for cure now, Was hanging for about a week, just getting a slow dry. Very crystally still, and does it ever smell like fruit. I will probably try some next week, I will have a smoke report then. Total dried weight is 13 grams, not the biggest producer, I think I would have had better luck with lst or a scrog on her, the other mumbles is growing up, you can find her a little down the page

So lets get on with some photo evidence of what I have happening at the Doc's office

Superskunk

About 3 weeks on this plant will make it 8, but I am not in that big of a hurry to crop her, will wait till we have lots of amber, I want a couchlock from her.​

MUMBLES 2

This girl is growing up nicely at about 3 weeks. Not much foliage on this girl either and a completely diff. bud structure, but is growing up nicely.​

The blubonic

I don't think I need to say too much about this lady​

Well, vegging plants have been getting neglected, Went in there tonight and they were super thirsty, good dose of LK and straight water. I will be cloning the blubonic next week.

That is all I got right now. Thanks for stoppin in
:joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish we could get that liquid karma in the UK. I've got what I can to try and replicate it so hopefully I'll have some good results, seems everyones using LK! :D

That Blubonic looks sensational DD. I love it when you get frosty leaves like that :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Seems that photo upload problem keeps happening...it's hit or miss uploading pics on this site these days.
And here I thought they should have increased gallery size :confused:

Nice looking pics and nugs you got happening :yes: Frosty and solid :yummy:

What is the reflective material you use in your cab?

Can't wait to hear about Mumbles :lurk:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:eek: I'm impressed with the blubonic & the SS how delicious they look :rasta: , very frosty too :joint: . Now i know why u always clone that blubonic lol, she sure looks like a keeper :canabis: .
goodjob bro!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Sammet
The LK is good stuff, Helps the roots uptake all the needed nutrients. I am sure you can find similar products on that side of the pond. Basically just contains humic acid.

T
hey Bro, Nugs are doing nicely, I am using Reflectix on my walls, a great heat retainer and 99 % reflective. I got it at HD

S/G
Thanks for stopping on bro. I love the blubonic. I don't have any other forms of the strain, so I have to keep the cloning going

Should be putting up another update Monday

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, awesome update. I too can't wait for the smoke report on the Mumbles. Nice to hear she smells like fruit. SS looks amazing, some nice frost on her. The amber pistils are nice on her, reminds me of the the Sk #1, it was so nice. Second mumbles looks to have PPP fan leaves, bud structure resembles M39. She is growing like the other as far as leaf ratio, but the buds are definitely nicer on this one. Keep up the great work bro....

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
I am using Reflectix on my walls, a great heat retainer and 99 % reflective. I got it at HD

That's what I thought...just wanted to make sure :yes: Thanks eh :wink:
I was also gonna ask if your current Mumbles was a PPP looking pheno too :chin:
Getting to know a strain :canabis:

:wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B
I am pretty excited about the new mumbles, I like the bud growth so far, and remember no bud blood on that girl. 2nd day in the jar for mumbles 1, should be an interesting smoke. Very very sweet smelling, almost sickly sweet, gf could smell the jar when I opened it from other side of house.

Yo T
The reflectix stuff I bought to repair a heat duct in my house, never got around to it, and had it laying around, so I though why the hell not. Works well, and keeps the walls clean. I am pretty happy with the stuff. When I start construction next week, I may line the entire area with it. When I am in there, maybe I will get a tan!!

The new mumbles, is something else, what a diff, from#1 to this girl. She still has lots of growing time left, so I hoping for some big buds. She is not throwing crystals like my others, but she is tsill about 3 weeks flower

Dr Dog

Veteran
I have an update, but pics are down again
will put it up when pics are back up

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Upload down again! ahhh FFS! :bashhead:

I'll try and be patient...you really do need to get some new magazines in your waiting room though :smile:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo dudes

Yo dudes

Well I managed to get a couple pics up, I have not the heart to go through another long winded update right now but I can at least show you some pics.

MUMBLES2

Superskunk

Blubonic

After numerous attempts to get this update up, I have kind of gave up, with the update. A bunch of my pics are all messed half gray, but I want to thank everyone for stopping in, I should have another update later this week.

I will be starting construction on my room later this week as well, I should have some pics from that soon.

Take care dudes

G

:bashhead: I feel you Dog!!! Uploading pics has been a real PITA lately!!!! :spank:

:headbange It must be getting cold in your area now???? Look at all the frost on your buds!!!! :kewlpics:

Nice job
GCG

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, I would say that mumbles 2 is definietly PPP dom for sure. She must smell nice, awesome job on her bro. SS and Blubonic are looking mighty dank as well. I haven't been around to chat it up with you much, but I'll be on holidays soon. I should maybe update my project soon too. Great update bro, the pic upload thing is a pain in the butt for sure.... take care man...

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Garlic

White and frosty outside and inside here right now. Thanks for the kind words and the visit bro!!

Yo B
YOu have to work, you have to work bro. No worries. I am trying to convince T to join us on our chats, but he is balking at that so far. Thanks for the kind words dude!

Smoke on bros

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Hey Dog you got some sugary buds there. Damn it looks like good smoke. be sure to give us a smoke report.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo dudes
I was being driven nuts by the upload issue, so I found another hosting place to parse my images from until the issues here get fixed

All doing well here, I am knee deep into renos around my house, but I have lots of time to check on my plants. Yesterday I thought I would take a few nice shots. So here they are.

BLUBONIC

blubonic1.jpg
blubonic2.jpg

superskunk4.jpg
superskunk3.jpg

superskunk2.jpg

superskunk1.jpg

mumbles23.jpg
mumbles22.jpg

Well that is what I have now, I should have another update come this weekend sometime

D rock- For sure I will have a smoke report, have a few weeks before I smoke any of these, but stay tuned

Take care dudes

mumbles21.jpg
:joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Mumbles smoke report

Mumbles smoke report

Well, I finally got a taste if the mumbles 1 dried and somewhat cured.

It is more of a creeper weed, I was half way thru joint before I felt it's high​
mumblesjoimt.jpg

Sorry for the blurry shot, but it looked good when I took it.

It has a woodsy/fruity taste, but is far from tasting like a skunk style weed. It's high is fairly cerebral, and man did it ever make me relaxed.
It is a good smoke, I think I could have let it go a touch longer, and possibly did some training to it, to get a better haul.

I chopped down the first superskunk today as well, with trics in the 40 60 amber/clear, I like it that way. That is hanging up, along with the main cola of the blubonic, which looked done, and to be honest with you, I kind of had an accident while looking at it. SO the top had to go, I will let the rest of the plant go a while longer.

drying.jpg

In other news, I have repotted my Blubonic mom into a 5 gal container and lined the bottom with clay pellets. I am going to veg this girl a bit longer, and then once she is showing me roots out the bottom, I will take a few clones, and drop her into flower.

I recently found out that I will e getting some early xmas presents, so I want to thank my secret Santas, in advance. New strains coming in the new year to the hospital.

Thanks for stopping in :joint: