What's new

Very worried, advice needed.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
k2imperial said:
when you say drink water, do you mean starting now (i'm about 5 weeks away from the test). would dieting and exercise be if anything, beneficial, or could dieting and exercising actually hurt me?
go to local healthfood store get goldenseal root extract follow directions for 2 wks then you'll have 3wks to get the goldenseal out of your system. yrs ago goldenseal worked fine but now thats 1 of the 1st things ass whipes look for. 3wks is plenty of time to get the GS out its only a root extract but flush's your system of toxins. in 1993 i took a drug test lmao stoped smoken canibis for 1 wk drank the goldenseal a american indian brotha of mine suggested over the wkend and passed the drug test. like i said that was 1993 now they check for that and rest assured if its us millatry contractor they most likely check for synthitic urine like minuteman or other products of the like.

if you choose the goldenseal drink min 1 gal water every day excerise also breaks down the fat cells you have 5wks and ya havent smoked in 7 months g/l

srry i forgot to add ive been a daily heavy canibis smoker since age 14 started around age 10 i'm 45 now. i dont drug test now screw the man i pretty much dropped out of socioty i was good enough to serve my country in the army in the early 80 and work most of my adult life. but now if i wanna work and get paid a decent wage its here pee in the cup or give me a snip of hair. hair shit hell no fn no and ah ah to i havent had a hair cut in 6 yrs or better yet ive seen some jobs here give us just this vile of blood. screw nancy regan and her drug free work place act of 1988 lmao dig this elected officals our U.S. senators goveners presidents and other elected government ppl dont get a drug test. the slime ass scumbags hide behind the 4th amandment and we cant they consider drug tests un reasonable search and seaziure what a fricken joke. america needs another revolution

Last edited:

GrassRoots

K2, sorry bro, I'm not usually such a smart ass. You'll be good. I have read that 6 months is the max on a hair test as well so you should have all your bases covered. I'm a heavy smoker and I've passed several drug tests after quitting for 4 weeks. I was also overweight at the time of those tests. I've also had the luxury of going to rehab when I was younger (for weed, sheesh, parents) and we had weekly drug tests. When the results were in for them they would show us the levels of thc in our urine, making sure it was going down, it dropped fast for everyone in there and everyone was pissing clean within a few weeks. You really have no worries man. Good luck with that job and sorry again for being a smart ass.

GrassRoots

GrassRoots said:
I had a friend fail a drug test after 6 months of not smoking. He was in the same boat as you, overweight and with a slow metabolism. If this job is really important to you and you only have 5 more weeks before the drug test then you better get a plan together ASAP! I'd start the exercise tomorrow morning, take it easy if you haven't worked out in a while, maybe a couple mile walk. Progress from there, each day go a little longer in either distance or faster in speed. Within a couple weeks you'll be jogging for a half an hour easy, this is when the THC chunks will really start to break off and work their way out of your system. Drink plenty of water to make sure the THC doesn't crystalize in your liver and come back to haunt you on drug test day. If all else fails and you REALLY want to know you're going to make it through ok you can always drink a quart of vinegar the day of the test (yuck, but it works).

You've come this far, why stop now? Best of luck to you on your test. It sounds like you're willing to do what you have to do to get through this so I'm confident that you'll pass.

GrassRoots

joking

Well, at least you didn't tell him to drink a quart of bleach on test day... :spank:

k2imperial

haha its cool, i wasnt sure what part or how much was a joke... but you were totally joking then? im also a girl not a dude haha!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i dont want to be rude, but pack on a pound or two by binging on mcD's and fast-food so you'll have a new layer of 'clean' fat cells. oh also dont do any exercise a few days or week b4 the test. seriouse!

C

CheifnBud2

your body has been rid of it. Unless you get aboslutely no excersise and are just naturally fat the longest it will stay is 6 weeks.

That guy who said he was sober for 6 months must have got some 2nd hand smoke, or lied.

k2imperial

anyone else have an opinion on whether im fine or not? i keep trying to google stuff about the longest it can possibly stay in your system in the worst case but cant find reliable info.

k2imperial

Hey, one more thing. I really want to ease my nerves haha! Do you know if any labs like Quest or Labcorp do anonymous testing if requested? I would be willing to shell out money for a real drug test.

GrassRoots

Totally joking except for the part where I said I'm sure you'll pass. Really K2, you've got no worries at all. Any stress that you have and anything that you do at this point for the drug test is completely unnecessary.

GrassRoots

Macster2

HE
What a pair,go back one page HE is a SHE

K2, what are you doing sweating this, you either will or you won't test positive, my guess is it's strictly a urine test you'll be fine if its a hair follical test you might test positive. Go do the test nothing going to change if you know before hand anyhow unless you can delay.

B

Bubble Puppy

If your asked to take a lie detector test ,these are supposedly easy to pass.A friend of mine needed one of these for a special job .

The key to passing is when answering each question,clench you abdomin and sphincter muscles.This creates an even pattern to all questions.This is how my friend passed ,and now has a goverment job.All the details are posted on the interenet...good luck

HuffAndPuff

Little Girl, (although I suspect a new Yummybud handle)

I have an award for you...HuffAndPuff's Seal of Disapproval. How many fucking times we gotta tell your fat ass?!?!?! You'd hear us better if you pulled your head out of there! It never ceases to amaze me how fucking retarded girls usually are... 10:1 odds you have asked someone if some bullshit mole you've had all your life looks cancerous, and been freaked out and didnt believe them when they said it was nothin.

YES, YOU WILL PASS THE DRUG TEST. NOW STFU ALREADY!

lol i went down high for a drug test once and just downed a 2 liter of mt dew and 3 glasses of water and passed. mtdew kept piss yellow..

You're fine. Even a hair test isn't that good...I asked a teacher everything when I had his class a couple years ago. He practically wrote the book on drug testing and would answer anything....great for a pot head. Dr. Fred Smith..his thesis 20 yrs. ago was on different ways of testing...

Last I heard he was working with Navy intelligence on an air tester for cocaine to be put in airports...it would also detect drugs on a person...soon science will be just as good as dogs..

sorry about all the rambling but you're fine!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts