What's new

Very old issues of HighTimes magazine

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Sorry bro but I'm not going to spend an hour taking and loading dozens of pics to put on ic. The magazine is 5-10 dollars. Just bite the bullet and get it off ebay.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MotherNature, Several old issues of HT, including the very first one, went up on eBay in the last couple days; in case you hadnt seen them. No, I'm not the seller. Pot Peace.

motaco, i meant to shot pages quickly and upload zip or rar with them on rapidshare.com , for example. that is all. not that hard work you do mean above :blowbubbles:
2puffin13 - i don't afraid sellers :)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I don't mean treating yourself or newer issues of HT. I'm talking about 20-30 year old vintage magazines. Nobody is going to pay ten bucks for a TY.

I don't collect anything newer than about 90' personally. Once the market was dominated by dutch seeds and indoor grows I lost interest. At a certain point HT actually had interesting articles from accomplished writers. They've had several change of hands through the years as far as editors, etc.

I don't buy new issues of HT. I liked the adventure stories from the 70s era. Smugglers ducking fighter jets in the clouds. The lawlessness of those source countries. Indians in loincloths with ak-47s packing freight ships with tons of herb. They had interesting stuff in them. I haven't read anything interesting in a HT in a long time.

@mother nature. Sorry my camera isn't really capapble of that. It would take me many pictures to capture the text of the article.

Relax I knew you were talking about HT .... Personally I think you should give out the magazine for freeeeee but thats just me ... I gave the doc a Treating Yourself because it has more medical info in it instead of smugglers etc. lol :tiphat: