What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Very Low Potency Indicas?

G

Some of the reports on afghanica report low potency, of course I came across these reports after I ordered it.

GDB

HerbanGrower said:
Yeah.. i never make food from buds.. i can imagine these types of foods having much more THC than my trim edibles. i used to eat these things called leary biscuits? i beleive.. anyone remeber these? its just a cracker some butter or cheese and about .2-.4 of bud one or 2 gets you loaded.. easiest stoner snack ever! you have to cook em =p

That is one of my favorite quick ways also, just make sure you use RITZ crackers (Dr. Leary RIP was preferential to these). You're also right about having to microwave or toast them to melt the cheese and activate the THC. This recipe was posted on his website sometime in the mid 90s before his death.

Anyone remember the site with the "drug log" of everything he took up until his death?

Smoke one!
:rasta:

Sacrimon

Try some Mazar...i found it to be low anxiety, nice mild high pure indica, till you stop smoking...

Seems like weed these days has some bad effects when you smoke, then stop smoking. Feels like the spirit is just ripped out of your body and end up having panic, anxiety, and all kinds of fucked up things go on.

viljami

Lowryder is nice mild smoke but the high only lasts about 30 minutes. And some variation in smoke, i found some individuals made me sleepy.

zero.kewl

find somone that sells mid-grade and use those seeds... everytime i use bag seeds i always get a very low potent plant... but somtimes ive gotten pure crap to..... or if u want a smooth smoke. get a hooka and some cherry tobacco or what ever flav u like... and mixs up a 1 hit in a whole bowl.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great for b4 work smoke .

Last edited:
P

Psychosativa

Hey, what do you guys say about Hashberry? I've read that it is the classic "chill out weed", potent but relaxing, is that true?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
yall realize this thread is almost 1 yr old right ??? so this is for any1 else that has same problem chop 50-55 days

Limeygreen

Veteran
Why not try out DJ short's flo or maybe the Vanilaluna. DJ said that the Blue Heaven would be re-released again some day and it is supposed to be a very anti anxiety high for anyone looking through this, I know it's one year old.

I

icon

nirvana (citral) its a mild indica good for daytime but relaxing but not overpowering & a little bit euphoric. i smoke this when i get anxiety/panic attacks works everytime.

skar

you can find some mid-potency phenos but very good smoke in either Afghani#1 and California Indica from SensiSeeds.

but like it was said earlier, i would rather grow the indica i want and find the right time to harvest to get a buzz who fit my needs than choose a very low potency strain.

but he, it's all a matter of choice ;)

peace

Last edited:
G

geminibud

just use a one hitter,then wait 5 mins.....repeat maybe if your not freaking out until desired medicine is used,just pace yorself.....the weed now is better and way more potent than that of yesteryear.
That's the whole point though...improve in the game you play(growing) as time goes by.

Peace,grow that killer stuff bro

E

EatCannabisRaw

i have issues with certain types of weed too. some is too sativa and it just makes me fearful/reactive/etc... thats how i respond to that. i also respond negatively to coffee usually also.

maybe there is a possibility that before you toke you should somehow bless the weed...or put a positive affirmation on the weed...and see what happens when u smoke it. if it doesn't change anything then you know its the weed.

right now i can only make mj tea with the weed i have because i can't smoke it...making tea with it makes it relaxing, which is what i want in the first place...

Re harvesting early: Wouldn't this increase the effects he's talking about? I would think a later harvested, more narcotic effect would be more appropriate?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
HerbanGrower is correct that you want a high CBD strain, something that really doesn't exist from the seed companies. My daughter uses a sativa(Ak-47) for panic/anxietybut doesn't smoke much of it. A Ruderalis type would be low THC and might have high CBD. CBD is actually anti-anxiety, as well as anti-inflammatory,anti-convulsive and antiemetic. The big problem is that most Dutch breeders have bred the CBD out in favor of THC.

grandsrin

hi
i think you must try outdoor strain like ,ruderalis indica (sensi) or mexican sativa from sensi they are realy cheap and not very potent...
One say hashberry , it s not agood idear it's as potent as bubble gum or stufs like that.

GS :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts