What's new

Very high CBD strains, which ones?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Another area "ripe" for investigation is the medicinal aspects of terpenes in Cannabis as well as other edible fruits. Could be a lot more going on there than aromatics.

absolutely, i think what we have been missing are these missing links. Terps, and now this Natural Occurring Enzyme which is The soul reason why Cannabinoids are Created to begin with.

No one can say for certainly anything. Even the smartest Scientist, could only Hypothesis at this point.

One of the reasons it has been so hard to find out about the cannabinoid and whats in marijuana. Was due to the proccess they did to extract this stuff out of plants. They used a Nitrogen based chemistry, in which Marijuana has been found to have very low Nitrogen in it, making it impossible to extract its true 421 Chemotypes. Where 420 truly came from ;)

Phytocannabinoids, also called ''natural cannabinoids'', ''herbal cannabinoids'', and ''classical cannabinoids'', are only known to occur naturally in significant quantity in the cannabis plant, and are concentrated in a viscous resin that is produced in glandular structures known as trichomes.

In addition to cannabinoids, the resin is rich in terpenes, which are largely responsible for the odour of the cannabis plant.

Phytocannabinoids are nearly insoluble in water but are soluble in lipids, alcohols, and other non-polar organic solvents. However, as phenols, they form more water-soluble phenolate salts under strongly alkaline conditions.

All-natural cannabinoids are derived from their respective 2-carboxylic acids (2-COOH) by decarboxylation (catalyzed by heat, light, or alkaline conditions).

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
SCF,
I am not really trying to bust your balls but Cannabis does not have over 100 Cannabinoids. If you check with the ICRS, or the ICMA, the two international groups for Cannabis scientists you can confirm what I say. Or, http://www.medicalcannabis.com/
Even the Sacramento place you suggested say so:
http://www.abatinsacramento.com/introduction-to-medical-cannabis/
"Since Dr. Raphael Mechoulam first discovered THC in the early 1960’, eighty-five other cannabinoids have been identified in the cannabis plant. There are six primary cannabinoids found among different cannabis strains: THC, CBD, CBN, THCV, CBG and CBC. On fresh, undisturbed cannabis, these cannabinoids exist as acids. When heated, acidic THC is converted to its neutral form, and becomes psychoactive. THC, CBD and THCV cannabinoids are of significant medicinal interest, though all of the minor cannabinoids are being studied for potential medical applications. Each cannabis strain may contain one or several cannabinoids, and the ratios of cannabinoids varies widely amongst the different strains."

As for terpenes maybe you know that I was the first to start posting that they were involved with the different highs reported from Cannabis. That was more then a decade ago. I did some vaporizor tests with 100% pure THC, CBD, CBG, THCV, CBN, CBC, with and without a dozen pure terpenes and found the right terpenes enhance the effects of THC, making it much stronger and giving all the different effects we all know and love.
There are 135 terpenes found in Cannabis, the literature lists 130, but we found 5 more.
-SamS

absolutely, i think what we have been missing are these missing links. Terps, and now this Natural Occurring Enzyme which is The soul reason why Cannabinoids are Created to begin with.

No one can say for certainly anything. Even the smartest Scientist, could only Hypothesis at this point.

One of the reasons it has been so hard to find out about the cannabinoid and whats in marijuana. Was due to the proccess they did to extract this stuff out of plants. They used a Nitrogen based chemistry, in which Marijuana has been found to have very low Nitrogen in it, making it impossible to extract its true 421 Chemotypes. Where 420 truly came from ;)

Phytocannabinoids, also called ''natural cannabinoids'', ''herbal cannabinoids'', and ''classical cannabinoids'', are only known to occur naturally in significant quantity in the cannabis plant, and are concentrated in a viscous resin that is produced in glandular structures known as trichomes.

In addition to cannabinoids, the resin is rich in terpenes, which are largely responsible for the odour of the cannabis plant.

Phytocannabinoids are nearly insoluble in water but are soluble in lipids, alcohols, and other non-polar organic solvents. However, as phenols, they form more water-soluble phenolate salts under strongly alkaline conditions.

All-natural cannabinoids are derived from their respective 2-carboxylic acids (2-COOH) by decarboxylation (catalyzed by heat, light, or alkaline conditions).

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
SCF,
I am not really trying to bust your balls but Cannabis does not have over 100 Cannabinoids. If you check with the ICRS, or the ICMA, the two international groups for Cannabis scientists you can confirm what I say. Or, http://www.medicalcannabis.com/
Even the Sacramento place you suggested say so:
http://www.abatinsacramento.com/introduction-to-medical-cannabis/
"Since Dr. Raphael Mechoulam first discovered THC in the early 1960’, eighty-five other cannabinoids have been identified in the cannabis plant. There are six primary cannabinoids found among different cannabis strains: THC, CBD, CBN, THCV, CBG and CBC. On fresh, undisturbed cannabis, these cannabinoids exist as acids. When heated, acidic THC is converted to its neutral form, and becomes psychoactive. THC, CBD and THCV cannabinoids are of significant medicinal interest, though all of the minor cannabinoids are being studied for potential medical applications. Each cannabis strain may contain one or several cannabinoids, and the ratios of cannabinoids varies widely amongst the different strains."

As for terpenes maybe you know that I was the first to start posting that they were involved with the different highs reported from Cannabis. That was more then a decade ago. I did some vaporizor tests with 100% pure THC, CBD, CBG, THCV, CBN, CBC, with and without a dozen pure terpenes and found the right terpenes enhance the effects of THC, making it much stronger and giving all the different effects we all know and love.
There are 135 terpenes found in Cannabis, the literature lists 130, but we found 5 more.
-SamS

you are very much mis quoting that, as it was explaining the HISTORY of Cannabinoid Studys.

and we can agree to disagree. If you dont want to accept new findings i cant make you. As far as your claim about you are the first one posting about Terpens. It does not take a Scientist to know that Trichomes have a scent. Especially when making water hash, and or hash.

And im sure there are some very well established, if not Universities already dedicating their studies to that very subject. Not just a bunch of guys smoking in a room. a science lab. As is the other studies i have posted links to, that you have refused to even visit the sites and read how they create Genetics based on Chemistry and patients needs.

Here is some more proof.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
From a University of Reading, United Kingdom

From a University of Reading, United Kingdom

Pharmacol Ther. 2012 Jan;133(1):79-97. Epub 2011 Sep 6.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21924288

Phytocannabinoids as novel therapeutic agents in CNS disorders.

Hill AJ, Williams CM, Whalley BJ, Stephens GJ.
Source:
School of Pharmacy, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6UB, United Kingdom.
Abstract

The Cannabis sativa herb contains over 100 phytocannabinoid (pCB) compounds and has been used for thousands of years for both recreational and medicinal purposes. In the past two decades, characterisation of the body's endogenous cannabinoid (CB) (endocannabinoid, eCB) system (ECS) has highlighted activation of central CB(1) receptors by the major pCB, Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ(9)-THC) as the primary mediator of the psychoactive, hyperphagic and some of the potentially therapeutic properties of ingested cannabis. Whilst Δ(9)-THC is the most prevalent and widely studied pCB, it is also the predominant psychotropic component of cannabis, a property that likely limits its widespread therapeutic use as an isolated agent. In this regard, research focus has recently widened to include other pCBs including cannabidiol (CBD), cannabigerol (CBG), Δ(9)tetrahydrocannabivarin (Δ(9)-THCV) and cannabidivarin (CBDV), some of which show potential as therapeutic agents in preclinical models of CNS disease. Moreover, it is becoming evident that these non-Δ(9)-THC pCBs act at a wide range of pharmacological targets, not solely limited to CB receptors. Disorders that could be targeted include epilepsy, neurodegenerative diseases, affective disorders and the central modulation of feeding behaviour. Here, we review pCB effects in preclinical models of CNS disease and, where available, clinical trial data that support therapeutic effects. Such developments may soon yield the first non-Δ(9)-THC pCB-based medicines.
Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
PMID: 21924288 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Publication Types
Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
Review
MeSH Terms
Animals
Cannabinoids/biosynthesis
Cannabinoids/pharmacology*
Cannabinoids/therapeutic use
Cannabis/metabolism
Central Nervous System Diseases/drug therapy*
Central Nervous System Diseases/metabolism
Humans
Phytotherapy*
Plant Preparations/pharmacology*
Plant Preparations/therapeutic use
Substances <------------------------
Cannabinoids <----------------------------
Plant Preparations
Grant Support
Wellcome Trust/United Kingdom

G

Guest 26753

SCF, I think you may need water wings in this debate you are having with Sam - you are way out of your depth and clearly you have a limited understanding about the chemistry of cannabis, other than using Google. Take some advice and listen to what Sam is saying.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
difference between CBD's and THC Wiki

difference between CBD's and THC Wiki

Cannabidiol
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cannabidiol

Systematic (IUPAC) name
2-[(1R,6R)-6-isopropenyl-3-methylcyclohex-2-en-1-yl]-5-pentylbenzene-1,3-diol
Clinical data
AHFS/Drugs.com International Drug Names
Pregnancy cat. ?
Legal status Schedule II (Can)
Identifiers
CAS number 13956-29-1 Y
ATC code None
PubChem CID 644019
DrugBank none
ChemSpider 24593618 Y
UNII 19GBJ60SN5 Y
Chemical data
Formula C21H30O2
Mol. mass 314.46
SMILES[show]

Physical data
Melt. point 66 °C (151 °F)
Boiling point 180 °C (356 °F)
(Range: 160°C-180°C) [1]
N (what is this?) (verify)

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in cannabis. It is a major constituent of the plant, representing up to 40% in its extracts.[2]

It has displayed sedative effects in animal tests.[3] Some research, however, indicates that CBD can increase alertness.[4] It may decrease the rate of THC clearance from the body, perhaps by interfering with the metabolism of THC in the liver.

Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea, as well as inhibit cancer cell growth.[5] Recent studies have shown cannabidiol to be as effective as atypical antipsychotics in treating schizophrenia.[6] Studies have also shown that it may relieve symptoms of dystonia.[7][8]

In November 2007, it was reported that CBD reduces growth of aggressive human breast cancer cells in vitro and reduces their invasiveness[9].

A 2008 study published in the British Journal of Psychiatry showed significant differences in the Oxford-Liverpool Inventory of Feelings and Experiences scores between three groups: the first consisted of non-cannabis users, the second consisted of users with THC detected, and the third consisted of users with both THC and CBD detected. The THC only group scored significantly higher for unusual experiences than the THC and CBD group, whereas the THC and CBD group had significantly lower introvertive anhedonia scores than the THC only group and non-cannabis user group. This research indicates that CBD acts as an anti-psychotic and may counteract the potential psychotomimetic effects of THC on individuals with latent schizophrenia.[10]

[edit] Medicinal useCannabidiol has shown to decrease activity of the limbic system[11] and to decrease social isolation induced by THC.[12] It's also shown that Cannabidiol reduces anxiety in social anxiety disorder. [13] [14] In April 2005, Canadian authorities approved the marketing of Sativex, a mouth spray for multiple sclerosis to alleviate pain. Sativex contains tetrahydrocannabinol together with cannabidiol. It is marketed in Canada by GW Pharmaceuticals.

In 1985 a single case study suggested that CBD may be effective in the management of levodopa-induced dyskinesia in a Parkinson's Disease patient.[15]

Studies have shown that CBD may reduce schizophrenic symptoms in patients, likely due to their apparent ability to stabilize disrupted or disabled NMDA receptor pathways in the brain, which are shared and sometimes contested by norepinephrine and GABA.[6][16] Leweke et al. performed a double blind, 4 week, explorative controlled clinical trial to compare the effects of purified cannabidiol and the atypical antipsychotic amisulpride on improving the symptoms of schizophrenia in 42 patients with acute paranoid schizophrenia. Both treatments were associated with a significant decrease of psychotic symptoms after 2 and 4 weeks as assessed by Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale and Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale. While there was no statistical difference between the two treatment groups, cannabidiol induced significantly fewer side effects (extrapyramidal symptoms, increase in prolactin, weight gain) when compared to amisulpride.[17]

Cannabidiol has also been shown as being effective treating an often drug-induced set of neurological movement disorders known as dystonia.[8] In one study, five out of five participants showed noted improvement in their dystonic symptoms by 20-50%.[7] CBD also appears to protect against 'binge' alcohol induced neurodegeneration.[18][19]

Cannabidiol may block THC's interference with memory.[20]

In November 2012, a Medical Marijuana facility in Israel announced a new strain of the plant which only has Cannabidiol as an active ingredient, and virtually no THC. This new strain gives the benefits of Medical Marijuana with none of the side-effects associated with being "high".[21]

[edit] PharmacologyCannabidiol has no affinity for CB1 and CB2 receptors but acts as an indirect antagonist of cannabinoid agonists.[5] Recently it was found to be an antagonist at the putative new cannabinoid receptor, GPR55, a GPCR expressed in the caudate nucleus and putamen.[22] Cannabidiol has also been shown to act as a 5-HT1A receptor agonist,[23] an action which is involved in its antidepressant,[24][25] anxiolytic,[25][26] and neuroprotective[27][28] effects. Cannabidiol is also an allosteric modulator at the Mu and Delta opioid receptor sites.[29]

Cannabidiol has also been shown to inhibit cancer cell growth with low potency in non-cancer cells. Although the inhibitory mechanism is not yet fully understood, Ligresti et al. suggest that "cannabidiol exerts its effects on these cells through a combination of mechanisms that include either direct or indirect activation of CB2 and TRPV1 receptors, and induction of oxidative stress, all contributing to induce apoptosis."[30] In November 2007, researchers at the California Pacific Medical Center reported that CBD shows promise for controlling the spread of metastatic breast cancer. In vitro CBD downregulates the activity of the gene ID1 which is responsible for tumor metastasis.[9]

[edit] ChemistryCannabidiol is insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents, such as pentane. At room temperature it is a colorless crystalline solid.[31] In strongly basic medium and the presence of air it is oxidized to a quinone.[32] Under acidic conditions it cyclizes to THC.[33] The synthesis of cannabidiol has been accomplished by several research groups.[34][35][36]

[edit] BiosynthesisCannabis produces CBD-carboxylic acid through the same metabolic pathway as THC, until the last step, where CBDA synthase performs catalysis instead of THCA synthase.[37]

[edit] Natural occurrenceCannabis Indica may have a CBD:THC ratio 4–5 times that of Cannabis Sativa. Cannabis strains with relatively high CBD:THC ratios are less likely to induce anxiety than vice versa. This may be due to CBD's antagonistic effects at the cannabinoid receptors, compared to THC's partial agonist effect. CBD is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which may also contribute to an anxiolytic effect.[38] This likely means the high concentrations of CBD found in Cannabis indica mitigate the anxiogenic effect of THC significantly.[38] The effects of sativa are well known for its cerebral high, hence used daytime as medical cannabis, while indica are well known for its sedative effects and preferred night time as medical cannabis.[38]

The bud of a Cannabis sativa flower coated with trichomes, which contain more CBD than any other part of the plant.[citation needed][edit] Legal StatusCannabidiol is unscheduled in the US. However tetrahydrocannabinols, both naturally and synthetically occurring, are currently classified under Schedule I of the US Controlled Substances Act.[39]

Cannabidiol is a Schedule 2 Drug in Canada.[40]

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
No im just proving that not everyone knows everything. I have been studying marijuana longer than google has been around. Back in the day when we only had Jorge Cervantes Book, the Marijuana Bible he wrote back in 1970's. When they though marijuana would become legal during the Nixon Administration. Now we are lucky enough to had have him post here on these forums, and Overgrow. And i am talking about the Legendary, Jorge Cervantes.

I am Very Familiar with CB 1 and now found cb2 receptors that are found in our body, which actually allow our body to utilize these cannabinoids or some of these Cannabinoids. CBa, etc, CB seems to be the start of several Phytocannabinoids. Its very well known that cb1 receptors help with hunger and Brain stimulant,where cb2 is more connected to the spine down. I do understand the brain fairly well, and the science of dopamine, serotonin, and receptors, which are in some of the same receptors, and in which effect some of these receptors. So yes, i do think i understand a little bit about Cannabis and its " Periodic Table" as it has been of great interest of me since the dawn of growing.

Thats besides the point.

It does not matter if there are 85 are 100. People need to open there mind to NEW SCIENCE. And new Findings.

Now i very well could be wrong. As i do NOT work in any science lab, nor have i had any experience with such a thing. . But being book smart has a lot of perks. Its how we learned to grow weed.

So if im wrong so be it. Its not really that important. But from what Sam Said. Its just something he Read as well.

Which i have read the 85 count as well. but this over 100 count has been said numerous times this year of science reports. We are ALL here to learn i would hope.

Which i tried to provide.

Plus i got him to post. he he he. No hard Feelings Mr SKunkman. I enjoy getting a rise out of you and just to see you post. keeping it fresh.

God it has been since 96 since i smoked some 80 a 1/8 skunk that made you feel like you were on Nitrous and all the weird sounds Vehicles make. Skunk weed is why i got into Weed! California :)

Last edited:
I have read a number of CBD briefs but my guess is there have been no human trials of especially the anti-carcinogenic properties found in lab settings. I have seen a number of positive results personally (esp. relating to intestinal disease, severe arthritis pain amelioration, PTSD, general pain ) which is of course anecdotal, is anyone aware of any science here? Cash Hyde survived much longer than predicted by doctors , I would love to know if there are even any similar cases and how the medicine was dosed, accepted, side effects (if any) etc. Cashy tolerated incredible doses of very pure oil with what I heard almost 0 side effects. More study is essential.

shizznit

SamtS,

Have you tested Original Haze x Skunk #1 for cannabinoids, and what are they like, I think I remember seeing you say about 16% THC for manicured buds....

I ask because I am going to try growing it, what nutrient-strength would you recommend staying below?
I usually grow Indica's going up to 900 ppm (ECx500), and realize Sativas need a softer touch.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
More then a decade ago I first posted on the OG forum that terpenes + THC were responsible for the different highs that users report in Cannabis. I did this after organoleptic tests done by me and a dozen volunteer subjects, all tests were double blind and preceded and followed by a 100 question survey. We used 100% pure THC, CBD, CBC, CBG, THCV, CBN as well as a dozen terpenes. We tried the various Cannabinoids alone and with terpenes. They were weighed and vaporized all double blind by the subjects. It was very clear that 25 mg of 100% THC, was not perceived as strong as 25 mg very good dry sift resin. This is regardless of the fact the pure THC had twice the THC as the resin. I was pretty sure the terpenes were the reason so I took the pure THC and spiked it with various terpenes to see if it was true, it was.
Jorge is an old personal friend whom has been to my home many times, and visa versa. I have helped him with questions he had.
I have no problem with new science and have been a member of the ICRS for 20 years and the IACM since it began. I do try to keep up with Cannabis science even if I am almost retired.
I would say that it is important that people know what they are talking about, so I suggest you post a list of the 100+ Cannabinoids, that will not only shut me up but I will be happy to apologize for any problems....
BTW, I do have a lab, with GC, HPLC and have had it for 20 years.
As well as 2,000 books on the subject of Cannabis. I have read them all....
Not that this makes less or more then 100 Cannabinoids, so post them...
-SamS

No im just proving that not everyone knows everything. I have been studying marijuana longer than google has been around. Back in the day when we only had Jorge Cervantes Book, the Marijuana Bible he wrote back in 1970's. When they though marijuana would become legal during the Nixon Administration. Now we are lucky enough to had have him post here on these forums, and Overgrow. And i am talking about the Legendary, Jorge Cervantes.

I am Very Familiar with CB 1 and now found cb2 receptors that are found in our body, which actually allow our body to utilize these cannabinoids or some of these Cannabinoids. CBa, etc, CB seems to be the start of several Phytocannabinoids. Its very well known that cb1 receptors help with hunger and Brain stimulant,where cb2 is more connected to the spine down. I do understand the brain fairly well, and the science of dopamine, serotonin, and receptors, which are in some of the same receptors, and in which effect some of these receptors. So yes, i do think i understand a little bit about Cannabis and its " Periodic Table" as it has been of great interest of me since the dawn of growing.

Thats besides the point.

It does not matter if there are 85 are 100. People need to open there mind to NEW SCIENCE. And new Findings.

Now i very well could be wrong. As i do NOT work in any science lab, nor have i had any experience with such a thing. . But being book smart has a lot of perks. Its how we learned to grow weed.

So if im wrong so be it. Its not really that important. But from what Sam Said. Its just something he Read as well.

Which i have read the 85 count as well. but this over 100 count has been said numerous times this year of science reports. We are ALL here to learn i would hope.

Which i tried to provide.

Plus i got him to post. he he he. No hard Feelings Mr SKunkman. I enjoy getting a rise out of you and just to see you post. keeping it fresh.

God it has been since 96 since i smoked some 80 a 1/8 skunk that made you feel like you were on Nitrous and all the weird sounds Vehicles make. Skunk weed is why i got into Weed! California :)

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Sams, this is not a terpene thread but while you're at it, can you elaborate which terpenes account for the more narcotic couchlock effect and which ones for the clear head high?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have posted about that in the past, you can search for it.
-SamS

Sams, this is not a terpene thread but while you're at it, can you elaborate which terpenes account for the more narcotic couchlock effect and which ones for the clear head high?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
It is about 20% THC, Skunk #1 is 16% manicured,,,
No idea, I do not grow hydro.

-SamS

SamtS,

Have you tested Original Haze x Skunk #1 for cannabinoids, and what are they like, I think I remember seeing you say about 16% THC for manicured buds....

I ask because I am going to try growing it, what nutrient-strength would you recommend staying below?
I usually grow Indica's going up to 900 ppm (ECx500), and realize Sativas need a softer touch.

smoooth

Sam,

Anything new and fun you have been working with?
And how was the legends dinner? Any hash that stuck out? I hope to attend one day...

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
More then a decade ago I first posted on the OG forum that terpenes + THC were responsible for the different highs that users report in Cannabis. I did this after organoleptic tests done by me and a dozen volunteer subjects, all tests were double blind and preceded and followed by a 100 question survey. We used 100% pure THC, CBD, CBC, CBG, THCV, CBN as well as a dozen terpenes. We tried the various Cannabinoids alone and with terpenes. They were weighed and vaporized all double blind by the subjects. It was very clear that 25 mg of 100% THC, was not perceived as strong as 25 mg very good dry sift resin. This is regardless of the fact the pure THC had twice the THC as the resin. I was pretty sure the terpenes were the reason so I took the pure THC and spiked it with various terpenes to see if it was true, it was.
Jorge is an old personal friend whom has been to my home many times, and visa versa. I have helped him with questions he had.
I have no problem with new science and have been a member of the ICRS for 20 years and the IACM since it began. I do try to keep up with Cannabis science even if I am almost retired.
I would say that it is important that people know what they are talking about, so I suggest you post a list of the 100+ Cannabinoids, that will not only shut me up but I will be happy to apologize for any problems....
BTW, I do have a lab, with GC, HPLC and have had it for 20 years.
As well as 2,000 books on the subject of Cannabis. I have read them all....
Not that this makes less or more then 100 Cannabinoids, so post them...
-SamS

those are the answers i like to hear. Thanks Sam. i may not agree with EVERYTHING you say, you obviously are very, very Gung Ho about learning about the Cannabinoid. That is good. THere are too many people who claim things but have no proof to back it up.

Usually breeders that only care about the money in there pocket.

Good on you Sam . Peace! And Thank You from the world of Cannabis!

And i always spent my time in the medical forum at overgrow with Dr Jay and Mars, and gosh, i cant believe how long ago that was....

Sheesh.

Jorge is a legend...

and you are right, i can not come up with this so called 100 list, because they have yet to come up with names? and they are such trace elements.

If i do ever find one i will post.

I had no clue you were retiring. But if i have to squeeze some information out of you before you do retire, i will. :) Just know you have change the cannabis scene in a HUGE way, and you know this Skunk 1 ... Much Respect to you. i Bow out and say im wrong for now. :)

Let the 85 count HOLD! ha ha ha, untill further notice!

i am Sorry, i didnt mean to Ruffle any Feathers. I'm just learning, like everyone else. Although i dont think i did ;) . as someone with Confidence like yourself and your knowledge you have proven beyond a doubt you know what you are talking about and then some.

I would love to have the ability to do what you have the ability to do.

if i can ever be of Anyassistance, you know were to find me.

keep it seedy :)

SCF

Last edited:

danut

you are very much mis quoting that, as it was explaining the HISTORY of Cannabinoid Studys.

Dude .. Sam was there helping to form GW pharm ..

Brought CA genetics to Europe that landed in the Netherlands.

Massive respect ..

When you read about lab experiments, he may have been inside the lab that you're reading about.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Believe Nothing of what you hear, and Half of what you see.

No hard feelings.

SCF

Latest posts

Latest posts