What's new

Very Berry Surprise Outed

G

posted on another site by Gypsy:

I have never sold even ONE of Orgnkids so-called 'Blackberry' seeds.........What I have done is to give them away over the last few months as the 'Very Berry Surprise' freebie from Seedbay....nearly 5000 of them.....(500 packs).....Why?.......you may ask........

......Well we test grew them out on www.icmag.com and they did not resemble SomaBlaze's Blackberry........and so I was loath to sell them as such......they did not grow out to description and so I refused to sell them......

* after consultation with the seedmaker/breeder it was decided to just give them away as a 'freebie'

Think the man ain't quality conscious? They don't measure up, they give 'em away free.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....I'm sorry but the surprise was just too much to keep secret........I kept getting many growers asking me what it was all of the time.......... so to save a hundred P.M.'s telling them that it was a 'Surprise'......I had to confess........

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
well it was a very good surprise anyway :wink: So far the VBS have been most vigorous in growth compared to the other strains I have going, only now in these last days having been overtaken by the Jack Herer.

I'm sure interested in how they come out :chin:

:wave:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
So now I'm wondering is the OG K.,Buba's K., and banana K. worth a shit ? are they not from Oregon Kid also ? I knew somethin' was up with this guy when he tried to sell dutch masters superbud for 500 $ a bottle...a real Slim Shady kinda guy if you ask me...

G

Dutchgrown said:
LOL.... you DO get around hey stankbud? :wave:

:bis:
dg

LOL...not really....do I win a prize? ( just kidding) Gypsy, I don't care if they were up to your standards or not, I think it's great that you look after customer satisfation with product first, and giving these so called " rejects " away as freebies is an astounding thing for one in your position to do. I doubt others would have done the same ( one name in particular jumps to mind, narc emerroid ). From the grow reports going on here, I think they could easily have been relabled and sold, the fact that they were not speaks VOLUMES as to your character.

G

Stankbud you damn whistle blower you. :nanana:

I was wondering what happen with that whole saga. :chin: Well at least a lot of us get to see it for ourselves. :woohoo: Too bad they wer'nt like the real Blackberrys, Those would be great in a breeding program. For color that is....

Blatant :wave:

R

Ronley

Is this is how they are supposed to turn out!!!

4clupblackbSs-med.jpg

G

Now thats just silly! Silly I tells ya! Oh Wow man the Colors............ Time to surf and see what everyones Surprise is turning out to be.

Blatant :crazy:

G

LOL

Blatant> Gypsy blew the whistle on himself earlier this morning in Sleepys thread...LOL I was over on OG and he posted in a thread that I had posted in regarding MMM and VBS and told what they were...Hell, I thot I was the first to see it and wasn't.

Ronley> OMG brother....are those VBS? That looks freaking yummy dude!!

R

Ronley

I know WOW!!!
Its whats its supposed to have been and then after the test grow it turned out to be not quite what the photo shows,

BUT WOW!!!
I am growing mine and in great anticipation.... waiting to see how it turns out.

Dr. D

Veteran
nice lookin buds Ronley is that the VBS in the pics then...was the smoke any good???

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
vbs

vbs

Some where here at IC there is a thread on this strain. There was a big TO-DO about where it came from. Ogk. said it came from Somablaze... Nebu said he asked Somablaze if the Orgonkid got this cutting from him, Somablaze said that he did not get it from him... So good luck getting what you see in the picture from overgrow of blackberry... good call Gypsy.... So I am wondering how good the rest of this guys strains are ? With all the hype I've heard about og and buba kush I've been wanting to try them, I'm just not sure about this breeder.Seems like other people might be leary as well... for something so popular you don't see anyone growing it ???

R

Ronley

Dr. D said:
nice lookin buds Ronley is that the VBS in the pics then...was the smoke any good???

I never smoked it, its just a photo of what the seeds are supposed to turn out.

G

Ok so has the Magical Mystery seeds been outted yet? I never got these as a freebie.

Mo,

G

Cool thanks I have several of those. I would give them to friends to grow but they would never do it. They think it is to hard ... go figure.

Mo,

WW420

confused

confused

Are these seeds worth growing out??
It takes a lot of effort,to grow from seed,seprate males,pick a mother,
clone.I don't want to spend months on a sub Quality strain :chin:
WW420