What's new

Vertical Scrog

bobblehead

Veteran
:laughing:

A heat lamp fell on one of the chickens, and itchy's motherly instincts kicked in and he decided to save it instead of eat it.

Grizz

Veteran
well I guess he has to have something to feed his worms, I was like, wtf ? dudes got chickens in his grow area, last time I checked eggs and chicken dident pay as good as weed but hey, who am I to say what he can do. still saying , wtf?

thewhitelotus

Veteran
im with JW.....after a big night of partying those chickens might become beercan chicken the following day to ease the hangover

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Last winter the chickens broke their heat lamp and burned a big hole in the coop. So I had to bring them into the grow becuase there was 3 foot of snow and it was -20 outside. If I killed them I would probaly have been killed by my wife. Can't have that cause I don't look good dead. So they took one of my rooms over.

Grizz

Veteran
Last winter the chickens broke their heat lamp and burned a big hole in the coop. So I had to bring them into the grow becuase there was 3 foot of snow and it was -20 outside. If I killed them I would probaly have been killed by my wife. Can't have that cause I don't look good dead. So they took one of my rooms over.

from what bobble says you don't look good alive either:biggrin:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
haha you guys are rad! always love reading the thread in the AM!

Off to the land of computers and IT! Have a great friday guys

packerfan79

Veteran
Ichabod, you and arminus have inspired me to simplify and ditch the overpriced bottled nutes for jacks and Cal-nit. So far so good.growth is amazing so far.I started flower yesterday .I have used equal parts by volume.3 teaspoon of each per 5 gallon of r.o. Water. Ppm is around 1100. Should I lower the calnit during flower?? I think arminus sticks with equal parts start to finish, does that jive with your experience.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I keep my calcium nitrate all the way to flush. I only reduce it when I add MKP. I flush for a week.

Your numbers seem a little high for PPM. Are you on the 700 scale or the 500 scale. I have a EC around 1.2-1.3.

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm not sure what scale. I use a Hanna ppm meter.not sure if all the hannas are on the same scale. I started at 700 and raised it . went up to 1200 at 1200 I got a tiny bit of burn so I dropped to 1100 or so. No more burn. They still look light green between feedin.handwatered twice a daygs. I'm in Coco 2 gallon pots

zeke99

If I could rate this thread 10 stars, I would.

Ichabod Crane, thanks for sharing the upside down candelabra and the information in general about the ventilation of your rooms. Incredibly useful info. in this thread.

Ichabod, you and arminus have inspired me to simplify and ditch the overpriced bottled nutes for jacks and Cal-nit. So far so good.growth is amazing so far.I started flower yesterday .I have used equal parts by volume.3 teaspoon of each per 5 gallon of r.o. Water. Ppm is around 1100. Should I lower the calnit during flower?? I think arminus sticks with equal parts start to finish, does that jive with your experience.

I would stick with equal parts of both.......anything above 1300 is bad news ,unless your pulling like 3 ps per would go back down to about 1100..... No Need to clean and flush.....Just add some ro to the res...mix and wait watch it go down in about 2to 3 hours.....Jack's is the shit....I don't really think u need to flush when using Jack's in ppk...Just my opinion.....this thread is great....:biggrin::ying: bless

Latest posts

Latest posts