What's new

Vertical 3x600w, 4 plants - CoCo | 400w+600w coco sog to

eyyo

Hey!

This is a real spontaneous grow where i will try vertical for the first time ever.

I will flower out two big moms aprox 110cm height in first day of 12/12. 20liter coco.
I also did put in two smaller plants in 10liter of coco pots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here are pics of my other grow that just was about go to hell..... Had 24/0 light for 7 days in week 2 of 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Its coco to, 3,6l pots
30 plants, recirculating 1000w

Please shoot me with ideas etc.
Will try to have this thread updated. Badly dont own a camera so will have to buy one pretty soon.

Keep it green brothers and sisters!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks promising - good luck mate. have you bought a lighting controller switch thingy now?

timers can burn out quite easily without one and the lights stay on... - is that what happened??

V.

eyyo

Hello how are you guys

Verdant green thanks! I have some good timers now for sure but actually i think that 24/0 light for a week was a humans misstake. Hehe.

greenthumbnewb yeah i hope you will enjoy!

I havent been abled to do updates sorry. I will have a camera tomorrow so i can do some picupdates,

But i can tell you that it grows pretty good now, even that i have temp of over 30c.

I will harvet a smaller horizontal sog from another room in about 1 week.
Then make a reoragnisation there and do a vert setup there to. Its with a 1000w. Think i will go for 20 plants in 3,6 or 7l coco.
I will try to get some pics from that space tomorrow too.....Its really chilly over there right now and been down to about 3-4c in nights....about 15-16c at days now the last week of flowering.

Soo much to wright...so much thoughts and plans in head....

All for now.....Later friends!

eyyo

Finally i get the pictures up. I got a pretty pissy computer so i hope it will be alive for atleast this post.

Things may look a bit strange and weird when i wright here, mostly because its alot of -high thoughts, and high thinking. Hehe

Well here i will show you the pics. First are of a 20 plant grow in 3,6l coco ebb and flow 1000w. Its not a god place for a grow as it get really cold there and i cant really warm it up. Now its 7 days left then i cut and will do a 20 plant vert grow with the same lamp.
picture.php

picture.php

Here are the 600w+400w coco sog. Will do this vertical to with the 400 on bottom and 600 over that.
picture.php

here are the 600wX3 grow its 4 plants that im hand watering. Have no idea what kind of yield or adventure i will expect with these monsters. Will be really nice to se.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Couldnt get all 4 in one pic
picture.php

And please people feel free to ask or critsize or the best more ideas or whatever. :)

eyyo

Hello!

Thanks generalgrievous!

Fuck i hate winter. Waked up this morning and the damn plowman had plowed my car in. Pretty fucking great start of the day. Cold as hell.

Today i dont have any pics of the 400w+600w sog. Damn that tent is soo full of shitty plants this round :( Im excited to start over with new plants in there.

Well here are the sog that are under a single 1000watter. Will cut it down later this week and convert the area to a vertical grow room.
Pretty cold over there now...About 5deg celsius..14 when light on
picture.php

And here is what the veg area looks at.
picture.php

I have some shelves over there where i have all the clones for rooting.
picture.php

And this are a older female plants that i use to take cuttings of. I have no god light for her now..It was a "place it at side or throw it away" plant.

picture.php

And here are the 4 in the bigger tent.
They are at day 25 now i think and they did get the first dose of pk13/14 today
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a room setup 1,4 x 1,4 for the new vertical project.I will have the 1000watter there. How many plants should i put in? My idea right now is to put in 16 plants that are vegged about 2 weeks under 400w mh.And 4 older plants. Put one older plant in every corner. I will have the bulb hanging in the middle and the plants around it.

Well have to give it a try if no one have any thing to put in....

eyyo

So here are the updates.

I did harvest the single 1000w sog. It did get to cold......the roots was frozen to the hydrotray and the tank below the table did get alot of ice in it. Hehe.
I will now try for 16 plants with the 1000watter in the middle...vertical style. I have it setup but no pics this time. They are in 7litres of coco and i will veg them for this week and maybe next and then 12/12!

600w+400w sog, i will let it go for 14-20 days more. Had no posibility for light of pics.
picture.php

picture.php

3x600w vert!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here hows it looks in the veg area
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also have there 4 seedplants......3 La diva from delicious seeds and one speed devil. They are autoflowering and i be hoping the speed devil will be a male, than i will breed it to the La divas as they are feminized. Will be great for outdoor.

Any questions or idea...please shoot me :joint::joint:

Keep it green friends!

SuperConductor

Veteran
Nice grow man plants look really good, shame about the ice lol If you're not using the cooltubes just now you should remove the glass tube from around the light, I read they cut out quite a lot of lumens.

L

LJB

How do you accomplish hanging the bulbs vertically, with one stack over the other?

I've got a similar setup with 2 x 600w, but with 4 chains per bulb, the hanging is a mess and a pain in the ass.

eyyo

Thanks SecurityFirst :)

Nice grow man plants look really good, shame about the ice lol If you're not using the cooltubes just now you should remove the glass tube from around the light, I read they cut out quite a lot of lumens.

Yeah i know i should have removed them 4 weeks ago. Prettymuch a lazyass thing, badly. Try to do it asap :p

How do you accomplish hanging the bulbs vertically, with one stack over the other?

I've got a similar setup with 2 x 600w, but with 4 chains per bulb, the hanging is a mess and a pain in the ass.

Hey! you mean the 3x600's? I have some kind of 'cupperthread' around the socked and then a jojo to that. Can try to take a picture.
For coming 400w+600w project in the tent i will try to make something similiar. but without cooltubes for the first run.

L

LJB

For coming 400w+600w project in the tent i will try to make something similiar. but without cooltubes for the first run.

Hi eyyo, Please try to take a picture. I am at a loss. Without cooltubes, I'm got a wire cage around the bulbs to keep the plants from growing too close, but the chains and the cage get in the way of each other. Someone else has suggested using thick, insulated wiring to hang them. My problem is the the width of the footprint on the ceiling pulls the chains or wires out towards the cage if that makes any sense. Probably I've complicated the setup.

SuperConductor

Veteran
LJB the best way I've seen on here was someone who had two high tension steel wires attached to floor and ceiling with the lamps secured between them, looked perfect but you need sturdy floor and ceiling attachements due to the tension so wouldn't work in tents. Can't remember whose grow it was tho, one of the rotating floor ones I think.

I use just 2 chains per lamp using the lampholders from adjustawings (cheap knock offs actually but just as good) as they're well set up for vert use. Chains are attached to the cross beams of my tent, the screen ends just before touching the wires.

eyyo

Ive seen that grow too....I think it was with the guy who build two new smaller rooms. With plants in two stage. And a fan blowing from underneath on the lamps....Did look great...

LJB the best way I've seen on here was someone who had two high tension steel wires attached to floor and ceiling with the lamps secured between them, looked perfect but you need sturdy floor and ceiling attachements due to the tension so wouldn't work in tents. Can't remember whose grow it was tho, one of the rotating floor ones I think.

I use just 2 chains per lamp using the lampholders from adjustawings (cheap knock offs actually but just as good) as they're well set up for vert use. Chains are attached to the cross beams of my tent, the screen ends just before touching the wires.

eyyo

So i havent been able to do any pic update but i hope to do one in the end of the week. 1000w sog in smaller tent have been and tomorrow or the next day i will set up a new vertical setup with about 25 plants.

The bigger tent with 4 plants i just started to give ghe ripen. I will cut it down in about 10 days. Wont be a big harvest but the papaya plant looks to be real good, stonehard buds.

I also have the 16 plants around a 1000w, 7 litre of coco, setup the dripsystem today, 14 days with 12/12.

All for now...

Latest posts

Latest posts