What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont farmer crushes 7 police cars with tractor over pot arrest

pic of the famous tractor
1730052_G.jpg

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
“It’s more than half our fleet,” Chief Deputy Sheriff Phil Brooks explained to the Burlington Free Press. “We have 11 cars.”

picture.php

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Anybody in the area that would like to sit in on that court hearing I recommend doin so. I have a feeling it's gonna be a 3 ring circus, bring popcorn. They'll be playing the security camera footage hopefully rofl!:lurk::lurk::lurk:

Neo 420

Veteran
The guy didn't even crush the cars of the cops who arrested him though! He crushed the cars of the neighboring county. Also, no where does it say he was a grower. They got him on simple possession charges. This guy is less one a revolutionary and more a crazy Vermont farmer. My money is he was on ice when he he did this deed.

Regardless of the type of cannabis charge, he was charged and that in itself is BS. This man did something that I bet half of us would love to do. It took balls as big as Vermont to smash the 5 0 shit and I'm proud of him.

Btw here is something I learned in college.......

Most people that are involved with revolutionary ideas and actions are labeled crazy......

K

kush kings

dude turned a $300 ticket into a $300,000 ticket smh the funniest part to me was when the chief said "we just watched him drive away because we had nothing to pursue him in" classic!!!!

Garhart

It would be appropriate if they city were to replace the five cop cars with something more "cost effective". Little 4 wheel drive golf carts with police lights on top might be more in keeping with the sense of austerity that they are trying so hard to sell us on . I am sure that an overseas contractor will be happy to build them for the state.

Green Sky

I think the BEST part of the story that no-one has mentioned is... the po po had to get a 911 call from a pedestrian? telling them a guy was smashing the cars in the lot.

** He definiately did not grow
** His mom claimed the police have been harrassing him for months ( "couldn't take a step off the front porch") stuff
** The Insurance will cover alll of it - they will have to sue him for reparations I suppose.