What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187 watt LED - Organic Modular ScrOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
have had the worst def/overfert or whatever, couldn't figure out why I was loosing the girls.. turned up it was bloody spider mites!! I have declared war to the garden, just hope to get it back on track soon.. as soon as they are better (I hope) I'll open up a short thread or something. See u around. Best

good luck with the mites...

later :wave:

oldbootz

Veteran
i have now found some hardcore methods for mite killing :) i lay the plants on their sides on my driveway and blast them with the hose pipe with my thumb on the end to make the spray strong and fine. i go all up and down the plant sometimes with such force that a couple leaves get torn off. mites hate that shit. then the next day i spray some neem and lavender oil mix to get the stragglers. do that again a week later and nothing seems to live.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using Silica throughout helps prevent them as it creates strong fibrous stalks and stems. Been using it for a few years now.

Last grow I was asked to bring a plant to finish for a friend. It had gnats. They did not attack my plants, but it was a constant battle on his plant.

Since mites suck the juice from the plant I'm guessing they won't survive

fafafaMANG

right i have the dry weights.....

C4D = 61 grams
shark1 = 60.5 g
chem D = 59 g

and the mmg i posted a while back was 46 g

so we have a total of 226.5g which is about 8.1 oz, just exceeding my personal target of 8 oz :dance013:
and working out at 1.21 grams per watt (this includes the power used by the fans in the LED fixture too)

VG

....you also mentioned seeds. are the weights above Before Or After you de-seeded your bud?
very nice threads you have
:thank you:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fafafamang, all weights were with the seeds in the buds - but making seeds actually reduces the yield weight of a plant rather than increasing it

herrer, not sure what you mean, this diary is finished now, the link to my new one is in my sig

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah, well this array has 3w diodes and has to be kept 12-18" above the plants.

thats why i swapped it for 2 of the 1w arrays which can be kept closer (see new diary)

VG

Status
Not open for further replies.