What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's 100W LED organic modular scrog cabinet

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been holdin out on you guys, got an OGK abusive in here atm at about 3-4 weeks.

trained on a 2x1 screen (i was warned about the stretch!)
fist time ive run this cut but its looking ok
picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's looking nice and healthy! Looking forward to seeing the buds fill in!

How long are you planning on flowering her for?

Aardwolf

80 + days VG it should go red by then during the flush and senescence.

I seen it red like this round LLP's, it looked the best out of all that big list of cuttings so I had one!
Those red tepal leaves when left on to dry curl over the calyx and just make the bud look a million dollars better than if it hasn’t got it.

Basically if its not red its not done properly in all honesty!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cheesebuds, yep, still the same light, although the plant was vegged up in a different cab.

thanks blynx. fist time ive run her, in fact this is the first OG cut ive run... Aardwolf's circle holds this cut afaik so i'll take his advice and shoot for 80 days i guess. may be a little quicker under the LED's i guess.

VG

Keif

Hey man, its been a while since I popped in.

Everything looks great brother! I love the setup.

I will be lurking.

the mole

Verdant thanks for your inspiring grows. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the quality and potency of the end product with the sol lights vs other hydrogrow lights vs HPS?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, mole, i think the quality and potency is slightly better under LED... and i would say the sol is about the same as other HGL lights ive used in that respect... even though the sol is a cheeper light per watt.
pretty much done now, another week or so
OG kush abusive. smells stronger than i expected i was told it was pretty bland. perhaps its the organics. not great photos, sorry i left my decent camera somewhere else.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
looking good man . I am gonna start a micro grow too. looking at all of you guys posts for ideas. I am running low on weed and I have very little space. peace. if worse comes to worse I will light up the trailer and sleep in a tent lol