What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Verdant Greens Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba and Pre 98 s1 fem test grow

Blis84

Pre 98 Bubba s1 pheno 2

Pre 98 Bubba s1 pheno 2

image.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
Wow!! Verdant killed it! I need me a couple of packs of both them suckers.
@ Blis84, nicely grown bud, you do know you can post 5 pic's at once?

Blis84

Yea I know having issues with the pics together so stuck doing it this way, yea these came ok, ran for the first time in such a small pot 1 gallon airpots, they were seriously root bound but lack of room as usual caused us to put them in the 1 gallon, we are rerunning everything from clone, and will put them in at least 7.5 gallon equiv airpots and with co2, they will def be better this run and will veg the shit out of everything and fim and lst them too, yields will be a lot better but the quality will prob be similar these were all excellent phenos, all 5 phenos were top notch smoke, VG def didn't a good job with these beans no Hermies, one banana literally that's it, and it was on the very top of the top bud, ill post more pics tomorrow morning with a smoke report on each pheno.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one blis, really glad they all came out so well. the PK x Bubba is seriously frosty weed. look forward to the smoke reports and further rounds. They look like decent little plants for a 1 gallon pot!

respect

VG

Blis84

Yea they were perfect for what I wanted, really because of a bunch of shit that happened getting robbed and other security issues they stayed in the 1 gallon airpots, to be honest we've never run anything in anything smaller then 5 gallon pots but these turned out to be just what I wanted, some pre 98 and some LVPK dom ladies to smoke on, wasn't too worried about yields, since they were all to be headstash, my katsu ran out a while ago and some of my bubba crosses like GHOSTBUSTER kush I've been smoking for a while now so I needed some more bubba in my life and just so happened you threw 3 pre 98 s1s in with the LVPK x pre 98 testers. The GHOSTBUSTER kush is our cross, it's our ghost og cut just stolen x katsu bubba bx using a katsu leaning rare dankness ox male as the outcross. Actually I just ripped some of the purple pheno 1 bubba, and some of our M&M kush aka chocolope x katsu bx, shit taste like M&M almonds.

Blis84

Smoke report bubba kush s1 purple pheno 1

Taste: taste like all bubba, def the best tasting pheno of the two, to me this is the epitome of what I look for taste wise, 9/10. Bubba is very hard to describe but I would say has a coffee bean chocolatey incense type taste.

Potency: excellent meds, not crazy potent but exactly what I look for out of a indica daytime smoke, I also like hitting right before bed after I took a few hits of something more potent. Nothing better then ending the day with the taste of bubba in your mouth, and a nice body high, I'd say its 7.5-8/10.

Aroma: the smell is straight wet dirt/fresh ground coffee beans very nice.

Bag Appeal: buds look like snow covered pine cones covered in purple. What else is there to say.

Bubba kush s1 pheno 2, a little less pronounced taste as pheno 1 but still excellent, high is pretty much the same, bag appeal not as nice because not as much purple but still some purp in there with same pine cone shape and maybe a little less trich coverage but very hard to tell the difference.

Blis84

Also VG I meant to ask if any of your LVPK x bubba phenos had a slight trainwreck taste and smell with little more berry side.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey blis i have defo had a sweeter berry type smell with one of my plants of LVPK x Bubba

B

beakermuppet

Great pics man, looks killer for sure!!

Gotta get me a couple packs of these, great job Verdant!

Beaker

Blis84

The LVPK x 98 bubba light Train wreck type taste disappeared after a couple weeks or so in the jar, its curing into a straight up cheesy dark berry type taste that VG was talking about, def some dank shit. Gets u ripped, excellent body high, I actually have a line on the LVPK cut and a few others so hopefully I'll get to see the momma in person.

Blis84

LVPK x pre 98 LVPK leaner pheno 1 SMOKE REPORT

TASTE: 8/10 in the beginning of cure had a light trainwreck type of taste and aroma with a berry twist which turned to a cheesy dark berry type taste like VG said, the cheese is very very light in this pheno but the dark berry taste is perfect, not too strong not too weak of a taste, just right.

POTENCY:8.5/10 seriously potent, excellent all around high, great for pain, and sleep, smoke too much of any of the LVPK leaners your going to sleep. Def will be kept around for a few projects we have a katsu bx male I wanna dust this pheno with.

Aroma 8.5/10 The aroma is very close to the taste in the beginning had a kinda light trainwreck type smell with dark berry mixed in and now it's all dark berry with some kinda cheesey twist.

Bag Appeal, 9/10 covered in trichs, with some fiery orange hairs, really dense totem poles.

Yield 1.25 zips These were run in a 1 gallon airpot vegged for like 2 weeks and were the most root bound ladies I've ever seen, We will run them all again from clone in a 7.5 or 10 gallon airpot with co2 and re answer the question.

Overall 8.5 out of 10, excellent overall bud, will be kept for at least a handful of runs and nice and potent and tasty, what else can u ask for

Blis84

LVPK x pre 98 bubba pheno2 more of a LVPK leaner than pheno 1 SMOKE REPORT

TASTE:8.5/10 taste is very much the same as pheno 1 just more pronounced cheesey dark berry taste, the better tasting of the two phenos

Potency:9/10just like the taste the high is similar to pheno 1 just stronger, excellent pain relief and for sleep problems.

Aroma: 9/10. The aroma on this pheno starts out the same as pheno 1 white that light trainwreck berry type aroma and cures into a strong dark berry aroma with a cheesey twist.

Bag Appeal 9.25/10. More trichs and denser buds then pheno 1

Yield: 40 grams in 1 gallon airpot, a little better yield then pheno 1

Overall: 9/10 this pheno will be kept for a while to come, its the better of the 2 LVPK leaners

Blis84

LVPK x Pre 98 Bubba Bubba leaner SMOKE REPORT!

TASTE: 7/10 not as tasty as either straight bubba phenos but still pretty good, this pheno is straight wet dirt, with some coffee undertones

POTENCY: 7/10. Pretty good body high with a nice head change, the least potent of all phenos but nice day time smoke

Aroma: 6.5/10 has a hashy, wet dirt and coffee aroma

Bag appeal 7/10 nice pine cone shaped buds with good trich coverage, nice density

Overall 6.75/10. Nice bud with decent yield, we pulled 3/4 zip off her, my least favorite pheno in all aspects but still good bud.