What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Venting

Hey mate, I totally agree with you in that we need more people saving the pure ones.

Anyway I recently finished and reproduced some trsc mango Thai and it didn’t resemble that picture on the left amongst the bracken fern more like the one on the right from the 70’s.
Had I not tied her in knots to fit my space she would’ve had the structure of the one on the right.
Have a look at my photos and see what you think ... the leaves all started a bit wide but after a while they were all super thin like 5-10mm wide max

It looks like it retained most of the thai genetics. Definitely hybrid, I doubt rsc hybridized it themselves since its well known most of thailand has been hybridized.

Although i would rather use a modern contaminated thai than anything in a shop

I recommend those strains i mentioned earlier as well as cobb sweat curing

Cheers

romanoweed

The picture of the plant with wide spread put branches and thin leaves/buds is a real beautiful thai pictured in the 70s before most of thailand had been contaminated with indica

do you have any evidence, or observed pattern to proove what you are saying?

It sounded more like People were thinking that it might happend in Thailand.

TheDarkStorm

Hey!

I just had to vent. Ive had it with the cannabis world and industry in general. It is so greedy and disgusting.

Its legal now in so many places yet not one is growing pure sativas.
It is all about greed, stupidity, and very low consciousness .
I want to soar, fly, i want to experience profound clarity, psychedelic insight, true bliss. I cannot experience any of this with the cursed strains flooding the market today

Filthy scumbags run this cursed industry, they can charge whatever the difference in weight is for a pure sativa. So why arent they doing that? It doesn't make sense.

I see $40 ounces, 80, 200, 400 even. Why the hell cant these stupud fu**ing ingrates grow a pure sativa!!!!??

I fu**ing hate this weed, its so annoying, I cant stand it, it just makes me blood boil, why cant i fly?! why cant i soar in clear bliss?! Im tired of this stupid indica/hybrid trash!

Its like they legalised just indicas and hybrids!

And i cant grow right now, i was supposed to, which is so annoying, if i grew when i was supposed to i would have pure sativa leaves to vape/eat which is another added bonus of pure sativas, usable leaves!

Grow pure sativas, kill the other stuff (except for narrow leaf pure ruderalis, i think they are probably like pure sativas in effect, which would make them the perfect breeding tool to make sativa goodness available in places where they dont grow well)

:watchplant: :yikes:

Seeing as you cant grow right now....not sure were you are...but have you tried to find some of kionas stuff....he specializes in exotic sativas....usually grown using natural sunlight.

Element115

So I was looking at the landrace teams site and their description of the Laos dak says that it’s a “stylised sativa” whatever that means ?

Seeing as you cant grow right now....not sure were you are...but have you tried to find some of kionas stuff....he specializes in exotic sativas....usually grown using natural sunlight.

I smoked some hybrids from kiona. It reminded me of early 2010s herb's natural taste before all the azamax and essential oils like neem or random synthetic Chinese terpenes really made a scene.

I wanted to try their lemon cheesecake thai, it almost looks ike a pure sativa. But I would rather get nl haze which is more likely to bring out the pure sativa in this vegan :gday:

I talked to kiona about pure sativas and they didnt have any pureish sativas like kerala or santa marta or even other less pure stuff like oaxa canguru or Mexican death sativa
They said they haf pest issyes with them which i attribute to their growing wnvironmwnt doesnt please the plants plus insect shellings in soil though no manure is used.

If they grew something like laos dak cheung or burma mong hsat, even the kerala they grew a while back would have turned out fine in pretty sure

Element115

I talked to kiona about pure sativas and they didnt have any pureish sativas like kerala or santa marta or even other less pure stuff like oaxa canguru or Mexican death sativa
They said they haf pest issyes with them which i attribute to their growing wnvironmwnt doesnt please the plants plus insect shellings in soil though no manure is used.

If they grew something like laos dak cheung or burma mong hsat, even the kerala they grew a while back would have turned out fine in pretty sure

Is the Laos Dak Cheung 100% sativa ?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If something that takes 7 weeks, can bring 400 an ounce, will you pay 1200 an ounce for something that takes 20 weeks? If not, there's the answer.

G

@OnlyPureSativas - you're a special kind of guy. Every one of your posts is just dripping with retardation. It's great that you like sativas, so do I, no need to ask people to stop growing what they like though. What are you 7 years old? Can't you understand people have different tastes/priorities?

Your shitty sativa posts are so over the top that they actually make me wonder if you have ever tried a sativa. You post like someone who just smoked weed for the first time.
picture.php

Just let people grow whatever they like/want, for whatever reason they want, smoking it, selling it, whatever it is, everyone has valid reasons for growing what they choose. You don't seem to have the expertise to make any judgements on this.

I would really appreciate if you could post a single picture of a pure sativa grown by yourself.

stashpot

Ace actually only carries heavily sativa dominant hybrids, same with cannabiogen. Except of course the ace oldtimers haze which ace did a great job ruining. Breeding by selection with a pure sativa like ace did is ok if you also open breed the same strain and offer both. Instead ace selectively bread for stupid traits such as trichomes size, length, weight, flower time etc... NOT EFFECT!!!
Aces oldtimers haze today is at least 6 weeks sooner in flower than it was when they first released it. Its lost its original haze mystique for sure. Its no secret the longer a sativa takes in flower the more likely it is to be exceptional in EFFECT.
real seed company stuff is also not pure.

I would check out some landrace team stuff like laos dak cheung, kerala from khalifa, burma from indian landrace exchange

:xmastree:

https://therealseedcompany.com/

Latest posts

Latest posts