What's new

Veni, Vidi, Ari

G

Greyskull

badugi said:
I guess I could have grown the same sized plants in 2 gallons instead of 3 gallons, and watered more often... but in the end it just came down to being comfortable.

that makes perfect sense
good call

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning badugi...

looks like youve been doin work my brotha... i am pretty curious about the whole plumbing system you have devised.... how often do you plan on watering? i see that you are prepared for some drainage also with that 396 gph pump... i tinkered around a couple times with some ghetto ass makeshift watering system i created, but that lasted about a week or so...

upon loooking at what you are doing, i couldnt help but to wonder if you are going to ever have clogging problems, or is your pump gonna keep that in check? or are you using a filter of some sort?

im a noob when it comes to the whole plumbing game...

waiting to get schooled,

LILW

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
cool . good to see you working hard. hope it all pays off proper. eveything looks how it is supposed to though man. diggin it. i cant wait to get fired up again now lol

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
You should go with GH Flora Nova series instead of the Flora line unless you like hydro taste .. Not shit talking just noticed that the Flora Nova nutes gave a way better taste and the buds weren't as fluffy ...

G

Greyskull

Hey ugi what nutes are you gonna be using (if you posted it earlier and my lazy ass missed it because i didn't want to backread i apologize!)?

Used to use Canna, yeah?

G

Greyskull

one shop keeps trying to swing me to AN's Monkey Juice and another is trying to get me to H&Gs Coco line.

I heard that Canna doesn't have their own manufacturing facilty, and that the nutrients are made at House & Gardens's facilities. Then I heard some standard cannabis industry bullshit... the dude who helped formulate Canna's stuff moved to H&G and thier new lines are based off of what he did for Canna. IDK...

Hows the taste with the flora+coco compared to canna+coco? Any yeild differences?
I have had the flora+rockwool buds and don't really care for the combo....

Mahalo

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
if i may
i used flora nova in coco for this last flower session(free samples), and my uncle used gh flora series. imo the flora series is better for your situation. i liked the results of the nova,(no better than the flora series though) but the prob w/ it is that in an automated system, the stuff likes to settle to the bottom of res after a few hours and can and will eventually clog shit unless you run a pump filter or somethin or constantly mix by hand. eventually shit will settle even with a circulating pump
the flora series is simple to use, ph balanced, and no worries about build up. the nova was a bitch for the res. would be fine if i mixed everybatch b4 application, but that defeats the purpose of automating right. also if i may, powdered kool bloom will def improve the flavor. in my small experience with it, buds grown with koolbloom added bud density, had a more greasy oily feel and more pungeont odor and improved flavor to match. of all the product i have tried, adding kool bloom had made the most improvment in the immediate tastes and scents.
i also want to try the aqua flakes, but the gh flora 3 part w/ powdered kool bloom and some calmag is a simple successful approach.(also make dense nuggets not fluffy like some one said) i have also sampled one grow with the floralicious added and next batch w/out it. no disernable differance or no noteworthy experiences. both batches were extremely similar if not the same quality. at least my palate could not tell differances
thats my 2cents for this lil topic. still learning and tweakin though.
dude i love your bucket setup there, like you said highly adaptable system with minor changes. cool beans bro. k til later. j
Sir

DonChron

badugi my friend, I am so jealous of you fuckers.. 40 + casey jones? ? Muahaha incredible setup man, keep those nugs rollin and maybe one day ill learn the way of the water farm
K+ + +

G

Greyskull

what's the watering frequency you planing on using (example 3x15min per day)?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
LOL, from the title, I expected a big brick weed grow (Ari...)

Quite the opposite. Tighter than a mosquito's ass....

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
so what type of drip heads are you using? pressure compensated or no? and is it a drip manifold u got there, or is it just capped off lines? Did u say a 30-45psi pump? nice work bro, arent u doin a flip? like 12k total...? happy holidays badugi..

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
wait so u have 2x24site manifolds hooked up to the same pump you mean? And you mention with the 34 site setup, that you may have to get a 60 psi pump. I thought with open drip lines, the goal was to have more flow, than pressure, therefore using the submersible pumps rated high in gph and low in psi vs. a high psi pump rated low in gph (for use with drippers). really nice grow so far bro

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good chit badugi,i was back at it yesterday after the festivities bro...my ladies dont know its christmas LOL...
bomb work ethic brotha.
peace-T-

G

Greyskull

I like the work you are doing... is this just a flip n move grow or is this a perm op?

G

Greyskull

cool man I was gonna say if this was a flip n move "SHIT DUDE!"
looking forward to seeing you grow some dank