What's new

Vegan Ace New Caledonia Grow

Enchhman

Hey guys I still got a month left before the growing season is over, decided to pop some Ace New Caledonia seeds
I currently love these strain and have been growing them for a while now, even got some rn for the summer grow (See my credentials below:nanana:).
My current goal is to find a decent male to make seeds with the best female I currently have, or even find a better female that I have to make a F1
I chose to pop 6 seeds and unfortunately only 4 came out to be the strongest, going to start them off with just water the switch them over to nutes.
Any questions ask away!! follow my insta!! (same as username)

#newcaledonia#veganmids#praisethesun:bow::bow:
IMG-3156.jpg
IMG-3152.jpg

My credentials :dancer:
IMG-3218.jpg
IMG-3219 (1).jpg

Enchhman

Hey guys been a while but I'm back! here's the update on the New Caledonia's
We started with 4 but now we're down to 3, one of them just started growing wonky and stunted so it was put to the side
As for the other three we came out with one male and 2 females!! ( first photo male), I have already made clones of these plants so now all I have to do is wait and see these plants full expression, my eye is on the first and second plant as they are stanky!! :hotbounce the aroma just lingers around the plant compared to all the other NC that I have grown, the same plants new foliage are starting to hit 11 leaflets as well, the third plant hits only 9 leaflets and has no aroma, but that doesn't mean its a bad plant it's a much nicer looking plant than the first two imo, but we still have to check resin, bud production, and high/effects of all plants before any judgement is made for the next gen :deadhorse
All I've been feeding these plants have been compost teas, been trying out new ferments and dry amendments so it's nothing exact but more of a different meal every feed but the plants seem to love it :chin:

#NewCaledonia#Veganmids#Praisethemoon :ying:
IMG-3942.jpg
IMG-3943.jpg
IMG-3944.jpg

Enchhman

Its FLOWERING SEASON!! :jump:
We went from 3 to 2 now, I cloned all 3 of the plants so the male wasn't need anymore
The 2 females are starting to gain some weight, very hairy buds and also some resin coming in, the aroma is of citrus cleaner sweet to the dome, the left has more of a dirty smell compared to the fresh female on the right. I was assuming the one on the left would be more loud since it smelled in veg but guess not just have to wait :clock watch:
I decided to switch over from compost teas as I felt like it wasn't serving my plants well plus the constant time spent making/cleaning was just a hassle, a hybrid of KNF and JADAM keeps things simple, clean, and saves me time, need to polish up my dosages on the JLF though, I'm still underfeeding them slowly raising the dosage, they seem to do good around a 1:40 dosage so far a lot of green coming back :woohoo:

#NewCaledonia#Veganmids#Praisethemoon :ying:
AA0C9FE3-3E5C-4DE3-898D-7B6A0F4FD42E.JPG
67A3F0C9-20BC-4588-9106-B5F804EB9AEC.JPG
ABED04F5-6E79-4985-AB45-29117A32E6C4.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts