What's new

Veg Time for plants in 32 oz bottles?

IGrowTrees

After looking at the suspected female plant again and again I'm still only 70% sure it's a female...I do see what appears to be very small white hairs popping out from the 6th node though....(crossing my fingers)

I will try to get pics again soon

IGrowTrees

After a while under the light, I can now officially say I have one female plant. The white hairs are clearly visible.

Day 1 of flowering starts today!

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
If you give the plants enough food you can get 10+ grams out of a beer cup EZ. You need an automated system for feeding, good genetics, and coco. I veg till about 1 ft in cups until I flower them. I would not go too big if you are hand watering. The containers will dry out very fast.

Good luck!

everything purple is coming out of one beer cup. I topped her late in flower and she bushed out. This plant was an above average yielder for a cup

IGrowTrees

I've re potted...my one flowering plant is now in a 1 gallon container...I'm hoping to yield at least a half ounce, but hopefully more..

Now I'm just hoping that the other 2 seedlings are female

IGrowTrees

this is the only female I got from the first 3 seeds I germed.

It's amazing how fast it went from seed to flowering..can't wait for harvest! wait..yes I can!

IGrowTrees

so now 4 out of the 6 nodes have white hairs popping out all over around them.

I've bent the top half of the plant a bit to get light to more of the plant.

I'm hoping for an early August harvest.

Honestly, with already being a week into flowering and your plant only being the size it is, with no topping or training. youll be very lucky to get 5-7 grams. IMO

guanito

if you top the seedling - veg 4 - 5 weeks.
otherwise 3- 4 weeks max for 32 oz container. might get 1/2 oz that way.

in a 1 gal container w/5 weeks veg, topped, you might get 1 oz.

that's the most i ever got off a 150.

IGrowTrees

my plant is actually way bigger than that last pic and it's in a 1 gallon pot...5 to 7 grams..well..we'll see about that..

I've taken a couple fan leafs off to get light to the lower bud sites..

things look great so far...it's been 10 days since the female showed her sex and there are bud sites all over the plant..

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
my plant is actually way bigger than that last pic and it's in a 1 gallon pot...5 to 7 grams..well..we'll see about that..

I've taken a couple fan leafs off to get light to the lower bud sites..

things look great so far...it's been 10 days since the female showed her sex and there are bud sites all over the plant..

cool lets see new pix.

IGrowTrees

I'm guessing this female is some sort of sativa...well, mostly sativa anways...from looking at the fan leaves..

that puts havest some time in August

IGrowTrees

WOOOOTT!!!

1 of the seedling that were in a small container has shown her sex!! FEMALE!!!

My harvest just increased!

IGrowTrees

So now I have 3 females in 1 gallon pots and they are all doing great!

The good thing is that they dont' smell...I think sativas don't smell as much as indicas?

Some of the white hairs have already turned amber/orange/red on the biggest female..is this normal for close to 3 weeks flowering?

Man, it's so nice to grow your own..everyone who tokes should do it

new pics coming tonite

Latest posts

Latest posts