What's new

veg DONE right = Flowering GIANTS

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
go big or go home. fuckin right bro... check out smartpots they work a hell of a lot better then those growbags

localman

Def have the smart pots in the pile of supplies Next run will b n them AS I WILL HAVE TO MOVE THESE soon !!!!!!!! so i kept them as simple as possible.. You heard me right I am Moving 100 miles in Winter .. It can and WILL BE DONE.. I plan on getting a uhaul for a day and letting a space heater sit in it for a lil while then at night ... move the ladies in a refrigerator box... This will occur around 45 of flower for the ladies ... SUCKS MOVING IN WINTER but my lease is up and I cant just stop growing ... So bout two weeks they will be n there new HOME and so will I ... cant wait!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
lol 100miles in uhaul full of weed. done it many times. good times hah... the last time i think was the best tho. We just finished filling the truck with all the plants (2 weeks from finish chemdd so they stink to holy hell) we then got on the highway to begin our 360mile trek northward. not even 10minutes of being on the highway and we pass the statepolice they got like 20 cruisers on the side of the road ripping thru this nigs escalade with multiple k9s... haha then we come cruising by with 50+ chemsours stanky as fuck my boy almost shit himself(i was following him in my whip) to good bro

localman

Many times in a car, pushing cross state with a hundred babies but this forest move will top my personal experience chart.. Nothing i cant handle.. I love hearing the scare stories... like yours areo!! Yesterday I got spooked by two unmarked's sittn n front the crib for a while i was stashing shit and what not then a tow truck showed up to take away this beater.. my pulse was high then I got high.. lol

Cheerful

Def have the smart pots in the pile of supplies Next run will b n them AS I WILL HAVE TO MOVE THESE soon !!!!!!!! so i kept them as simple as possible.. You heard me right I am Moving 100 miles in Winter .. It can and WILL BE DONE.. I plan on getting a uhaul for a day and letting a space heater sit in it for a lil while then at night ... move the ladies in a refrigerator box... This will occur around 45 of flower for the ladies ... SUCKS MOVING IN WINTER but my lease is up and I cant just stop growing ... So bout two weeks they will be n there new HOME and so will I ... cant wait!

Hi Localman! I checked into this thread cuz of the title...I've just recently come to understand the importance of veg time. re: your move, I like your attitude! I think it would be extremely awesome if you take lotsa pix and document the move and the aftermath. It would be super educational! I know it's a LOT to ask, but I get the feeling you kind of lean that way anyway.

Sending you good vibes and positive energy for the move!

localman

Much Documentation will be done.. See i started this Thread to show my situation.. I am hoping that the larger vegged plants will still handle the move and yield reasonably thanks to their size .. I have ten days to prep... and 3 i plan on snowboarding so I had better get to work..

Latest posts

Latest posts