What's new

Varin Hunter's 2014 Valhalla

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Sorry I've been neglecting this thread. My back is a mofo and and has kept me in be a lot since November.
Even when I'm laying in bed I don't have the energy/endurance/concentration to do this.
Actually I haven't been doing much work on my book for at least a month :-/
I keep thinking about my safety bottle of dilaudid but I've been doing well and have been reaching for the bong and vape instead.
The Vape has been priceless as it allows me to consume flowers that aren't full dried yet so I don't have to worry about running out of meds.

PM has been prolific in my tent. K bicarb and neem meal and oil failed.
So now I'm the only one getting medicated with these plants. But, I've got some pretty cool crosses I made.

I was given pollen of 3 different strains so I can preserve these strains as I pack up and find a new place to live.
The males were:
'78 Skunk IX
Dream Beaver
Boggle Dragon - (NL x BG) x (Blue Rhino x Bhutan)

The Cindy's Rhino has the strongest yet most pleasant smells so I'm sure the CR x Boggle Dragon will be one of the best bag appeal strains in my vault.
I am also excited about the mating of Blue Dragon and Blue Rhino 1947 in this cross. Kind of an homage to Magic Dragon. Though Cindy's Rhino has the short pheno of BR1947, the medium and tall phenos being more desirable for pain. So I'm hoping I will get some BR1947 F1 or F2 pollen down the road when I pop the CR x BD.

From my first run with this Devil's Tit F2 I noticed it was compact/low-stretch and dense for a sativa. Now this final run I've shut off the heater halfway into flowering and the DT f2 is turning dark shades of blackberry. Very pretty. I believe I pollinated her only with the Skunk and Boggle Dragon.

(i fucking hurt... i'll contue this later)

Last edited: