What's new

Variety.... The Spice of Life!!!

C

cellardweller

LMAO..ooo the sarcasm is just a drippin!
get crackin woman! I woulda been done by now!!

That Girl

Well, shoot. I finshed the last one yesterday, and today I attempted to take pix my own damn self, you just hafta call me a stoner i guess. I can't figure out this dam camera :)1help:) and lord knows where I/we put the manual, so I've given up for now untill I can get TG to give me a pointer or two on how to operate that crazy shit.

InPotiTrust

Yea learning how to works these dam digital cameras is a hard one for us stoners it takes awile but after u get it it's like clock work and then u go crazy taking pix lol.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup TG hows it lookin yo?
sometimes i can get my chik to help,but i never had her trim the whole play...YET....she gotta get her skillz down before all that.hahaaaa peace-T-

thatguy

Shit, fam, she's better at trimmin than I am fo sho!

Shit's lookin lovely! I was gonna flush everything but the DH and a super skunk that went in late, but the cough don't look ready for it yet, so I said FUCKIT and left them for a couple more days.

Why you ain't got an electric trimmer, man? Must take a shitload of time to get that shit done, every couple of weeks...

All the best,
TG

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eh i like to trim them up bro,takes a few hrs at most,i been at it for a while ;)
plus usualy the flush helps with alot of the leaves just fallin off by time i pull.
i just grab a few movies or some tunes and get at it.i hate startin late though bro,can be at it till 4-5 am then.
at most i'll get some of them electric scissors.they seem slick.
them trimpros and what not are for kats pullin like 100 + at a time i think...
peace-T-

thatguy

Yeah, but they got smaller ones too, right? I may be thinkin of one for the OD, though. That could end up being a REAL bitch to trim by hand.

ATB,
TG

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
What do you do while you trim?

What do you do while you trim?

eh i like to trim them up bro,takes a few hrs at most,i been at it for a while ;)
plus usualy the flush helps with alot of the leaves just fallin off by time i pull.
i just grab a few movies or some tunes and get at it.i hate startin late though bro,can be at it till 4-5 am then.
at most i'll get some of them electric scissors.they seem slick.
them trimpros and what not are for kats pullin like 100 + at a time i think...
peace-T-
Same here Bro. Find a good hockey or college game. Mute the f-in' box (TV), put on some jammin' tunes, get wasted, and grab the scissors. I never have much to do at one time, but I like trimmin'. It's always a day that ends well LOL. :rasta:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit yeah!
lol...thats a threads starter! I like to put on old cartoons with the volume all the way down, jam some music, and got the few buddies in the know over for an overnight trim session....good times
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit yeah!
lol...thats a threads starter! I like to put on old cartoons with the volume all the way down, jam some music, and got the few buddies in the know over for an overnight trim session....good times
good vibes
awwww...shit man, Ima go ahead and point that one out before everyone starts the jokes...:dueling:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Shit after trimming my two plants my hands hurt and my nose was burning from the sweet smell. I cant imagine trimming alot at once, I give props to you guys. :joint:

Where the fuck are the pics...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's whats happinin around here

ChemDawg91
picture.php

picture.php

And then whats making my hair turn grey before it's time

picture.php

DBxSS
picture.php

Hope I got this pic thing right.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What jokes? About how you're having fuckin pajama parties with grown men?:fsu::laughing::nanana:
All the best,
TG
LOL!!!......F.U.C.K.E.R. I was gonna edit it once I saw it, but thought it would be more fun to leave it up....lol
I do a lot of my work at night too...gotta go feed and take pics tonight myself.
good vibes F.A.M