What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Varg Vikernes arrested

blackone

Veteran
http://www.euronews.com/2013/07/16/neo-nazi-and-black-metal-star-varg-vikernes-arrested-in-france-/

Wonder what this story is all about? Seems strange that they would want to arrest him solely based on his views, receiving the Breivik manifesto (that was sent out to a number of people that Anders Breivik found "interesting" ) and the guns (which are legal since the wife is a shooting club member- nothing in the press about that)
Unless there is more evidence than what we're told I wonder why they found it necessary to arrest the guy.

S

sirius haze

trust me if they have arrested him its for a good reason, i really hope the DCRI keep eyes wide open on little dangerous asshole like him. i will gladly send him doing a work entreprise in sahara with Tuaregs or crushing stones in south africa. im sick of all these nazis who have brain as big as an hazelnut.