What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VAPEXHALE CLOUD EVO ?????????

graham12

Has anyone got one of these yet ? i was thinking about buying one after reading some articles online so i decided to do some research on it. The company has their own thread on a well known vaporizer site but the amount of people that have to bring the units back because they break is silly and is really putting me of.

They want $450 dollars for something that seems to break all the time for those that have the cloud is it worth it ? and whats all this about a bamboo ? lol

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I just bought a arizer EQ...absolutely no complaints with more bag for the buck.

minds_I

theJointedOne

Veteran
I own a cloud EVO, I got it in February, used it daily for a month or so,then packed it up. I think its a awesome unit, but tbh i prefer my Arizer Solo

Im actually considering selling my evo,

Mtoutdoor

Vapexhale is sweet. Worth every penny. Use it everyday. Took the place of normal smoke. Feel way healthy, still huge satisfying plumes of smoke. Avoid low grade rosin as it will clog up the oil pieces

Latest posts

Latest posts