What's new

vape pens ?

E

Easy e

If you want a real reliable vape pen buy an "ego" . They have attachments for oil/wax/hash, and they have a dry herb attachment. They also have the attachments for the e-juice, called a protank. I have tried many vapes/pens/e-cigs and these are by far the best. They have variable voltage batteries and everything. With those you can dial in your hit to be as thick as you want. The batteries last a long time, and charge in just a couple hours. Google them, you won't be disappointed.

What model have you got ?
My mrs has got an ego-ce4 pen but that's just a basic e-cig

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I have the ego c-twist. It works awesome. Then I just bought the globe attachment for bho and it was a done deal. It's my favorite method of consumption.

The Atmos raw is pretty doap. its an electric bowl really.
I on the other hand am looking for low smell and smoke. Going to be on a fred work contract soo prolly not chill, tight residence, in the wilderness, with bear guards. Low privacy. My girl took a flight back and her neighbor was toking away.....WHAT could be that chill? I want one. Solar charger ok?

theJointedOne

Veteran
The Atmos raw is pretty doap. its an electric bowl really.
I on the other hand am looking for low smell and smoke. Going to be on a fred work contract soo prolly not chill, tight residence, in the wilderness, with bear guards. Low privacy. My girl took a flight back and her neighbor was toking away.....WHAT could be that chill? I want one. Solar charger ok?

edibles are the best lo profile way to get high

I have a Atmos and it gives me great hits. But like DBS said, it's just a electric bowl. Every time I pack it with grind up flowers I only get 1big hit before having to stir up the flowers for the next blast.

Latest posts

Latest posts