What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vape pens

Yardy1986

Hello everybody I am trying to get into the vape pen market here in Jamaica - I don’t know if I am breaking any rules but I saw the open site with some pens and they seem reasonably priced- there is even a tutorial on their website to make the oil so maybe I could use the oil I make to refill these old vapes pens I have laying around?

pedro1987

i thought from the information on the site that they were well above board - your saying that their pens are ok but the refill method is at fault right? if anybody can show me some decent cannabis vape pens at a good price im all ears - is there a writeup where i can see how to refill cartridge s of vape pens as i really want to know

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
i thought from the information on the site that they were well above board - your saying that their pens are ok but the refill method is at fault right? if anybody can show me some decent cannabis vape pens at a good price im all ears - is there a writeup where i can see how to refill cartridge s of vape pens as i really want to know
fuckcombustion.com for vape stuffs brother.