What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vape pens likes and dislikes

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have a micro vaped pen, love love love em!! Smooth hits and the different size batteries are convent depending on how long you use it during the day....the one we have looks just like an e cig...smoked it walking thru the grocery store and costco today heheh

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I bought one of these the other day for my eGO battery. I have only used it to vape dry sift. But, its the best chamber I have found for smoking dry sift. With the smaller battery and the chamber together it fits in a shirt pocket. No mixing VG or PG just put the material in the bowl and push the button.

picture.php

ougro12

Vape for Amber

Vape for Amber

I want to vape absolute amber and use a true vaporizer. Recently got a cookie cutter that actually combusts with heating element, but is sold as a vaporizer. Btw what is the composition of the wicking material around those heating elements?
Recently bought a omicron v2 and am waiting for it's arrival. It is a true vaporizer. One con is that the hits are light, that's okay I'll just toke more.:biggrin:

skinny leaf I thank you! That may work, I might just bring one for oil and one for flowers?
Ill be in a work camp sich and not much privacy. So thanks

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Everyone is taking about vaping extracts but is there a portable pen you can buy for buds? Can you buy anything like that out there?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I bought one of these the other day for my eGO battery. I have only used it to vape dry sift. But, its the best chamber I have found for smoking dry sift. With the smaller battery and the chamber together it fits in a shirt pocket. No mixing VG or PG just put the material in the bowl and push the button.

View Image

How much was it? And can you use those ones at the corner store to vape bud instead of tobacco?

The vape pens I use

The vape pens I use

These are the pens I like to use with flowers. The blue pen has a led counter for how many hits you've taken. It has a nice size chamber for flowers and it gives a big hit. The red one is made for using wax but I use it with flowers also. It has a nice glass globe but the hits are not as good as the blue pen.