What's new

valley dawg, sin mint and jodders grow log

guy fawkes

Veteran
cheers mate, il get some pics of all them up tonight if possible, i was going to do it last night but ended up with some unexpected company , they had weed with with them so it was all good lol,

the valley dawgs have come out of there shell and are budding up nice but stretched a lot, almost haze like stretch tbh but expected a lanky plant, dont look to much atm but it a wicked shade of that chemmy og dark green with a shine,

they are currently getting a mix of
canna terra flores
advanced nutes calmag bloom
cannazyme
HnG Multizyme..had a quarter bottle left so thought id couldnt hurt to add.
low dose pk 13/14
HnG big bud xl
the odd dose with black treacle or mollasses and once a week or so a good drench with plain tap water
no ph'ing

the heats caused a few issues as it been 30+degrees over here for a few weeks, even at night it been roasting with no air so grow temps have been into the 40s in tthe grow room , plants didnt seem to mind to much but got a couple of nannas on the bottom of my sin mint, only 10 or so between 2 lower nugs but its to be expected in such conditions , i removed the nanna's and now temps have dropped back down i see no more, il probs end up with a handful of seeds that i will grow out so take it as a blessing because this plant smell deliciously dank, good enough to eat already, mixed berry jam and hints of warm xmas spice cake very thick smelling to if you know what i mean.mmm yummy:biggrin::biggrin:

the jodders is the one ahead atm, i have a widow dom and og18 dom, both smell of sweet lemon and pine cleaner, the og dom is another one that tickles my sense's when i smell it , like lemon cheese cake covered in pine cleaner.

well folks that my rambling done, stay tuned for full pic update,
thanks for watching:tiphat:

guy fawkes

Veteran
ive just found some jonny blaze pollen that id forgot about, hmm to chuck a bit pollen or not , that is the question....

sdd420

Veteran
cheers mate, il get some pics of all them up tonight if possible, i was going to do it last night but ended up with some unexpected company , they had weed with with them so it was all good lol,

the valley dawgs have come out of there shell and are budding up nice but stretched a lot, almost haze like stretch tbh but expected a lanky plant, dont look to much atm but it a wicked shade of that chemmy og dark green with a shine,

they are currently getting a mix of
canna terra flores
advanced nutes calmag bloom
cannazyme
HnG Multizyme..had a quarter bottle left so thought id couldnt hurt to add.
low dose pk 13/14
HnG big bud xl
the odd dose with black treacle or mollasses and once a week or so a good drench with plain tap water
no ph'ing

the heats caused a few issues as it been 30+degrees over here for a few weeks, even at night it been roasting with no air so grow temps have been into the 40s in tthe grow room , plants didnt seem to mind to much but got a couple of nannas on the bottom of my sin mint, only 10 or so between 2 lower nugs but its to be expected in such conditions , i removed the nanna's and now temps have dropped back down i see no more, il probs end up with a handful of seeds that i will grow out so take it as a blessing because this plant smell deliciously dank, good enough to eat already, mixed berry jam and hints of warm xmas spice cake very thick smelling to if you know what i mean.mmm yummy:biggrin::biggrin:

the jodders is the one ahead atm, i have a widow dom and og18 dom, both smell of sweet lemon and pine cleaner, the og dom is another one that tickles my sense's when i smell it , like lemon cheese cake covered in pine cleaner.

well folks that my rambling done, stay tuned for full pic update,
thanks for watching:tiphat:
That's awesome that's what I call an update! Not rambling at all. I hope the dawgs fill out for you but all 3 this round are great genetics :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
looks good mate considering the high temps.. I think all my mums are getting used to the heat now. 30c in veg 33 in flower lol. roll on autumn!

guy fawkes

Veteran
jodders
white widow and og 18 phenos

Attachments

• week 5 005.jpg
    week 5 005.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 11
  • week 5 006.jpg
    week 5 006.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 9
  • week 5 008.jpg
    week 5 008.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 7
  • week 5 007.jpg
    week 5 007.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8
  • week 5 010.jpg
    week 5 010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 9

guy fawkes

Veteran
valley dawgs 1 and 2 one more sfv one more chem 91, The chem 91 pheno is chucking a few foxtails out because of the heat but other than that seems ok, its been near 40 degrees out side some days and holding high 20s at mid 30s at night, hottest july in 250 years,

Attachments

• week 5 011.JPG
    week 5 011.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 7
  • week 5 009.JPG
    week 5 009.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 004.jpg
    week 5 004.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 10

guy fawkes

Veteran
sin mint :biggrin:

Attachments

• week 5 001.jpg
    week 5 001.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 13
  • week 5 002.jpg
    week 5 002.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
  • week 5 003.jpg
    week 5 003.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
yo GUY what up just thought you might like to see some of my stuff.. its power kush from dinafem... its an easy grow the buds are nice size, lots of thc. but like I said I just miss that fuel funk skunk of the sour D.. im posting some pics of the sin mint. the seeds should be popping out in a couple days.. oh and I just got my power nap in the mail from sos. castle worked too,but I only got 3 fems of sin mint. honestly id like to try the whole line of originals and all the others I can too. the sin city stuff looked best I must say. oh and my power nap beans are nice and fat, dark and striped. oh is that a 13 finger fan leaf!!!!! cool..:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 12

guy fawkes

Veteran
can u post da whole plant of sin mints??? danks

no probs ,get some up tonight when i go to feed them , they in dark atm , shes a 70 cm pole with a 6 or so inch solid and i mean solid cola and little rocks at each node all the way down, buds are dense and resinous so expect theyll weigh quite a bit more than expected.

guy fawkes

Veteran
yo GUY what up just thought you might like to see some of my stuff.. its power kush from dinafem... its an easy grow the buds are nice size, lots of thc. but like I said I just miss that fuel funk skunk of the sour D.. im posting some pics of the sin mint. the seeds should be popping out in a couple days.. oh and I just got my power nap in the mail from sos. castle worked too,but I only got 3 fems of sin mint. honestly id like to try the whole line of originals and all the others I can too. the sin city stuff looked best I must say. oh and my power nap beans are nice and fat, dark and striped. oh is that a 13 finger fan leaf!!!!! cool..:tiphat:

looking good mate! yeah ive noticed sin city have wicked quality seeds, ive been in this game a while now and seen some seeds but my cherry fuel and sin mint have probs been the best looking beans ive picked up, 100% germ on what ive put to soil so far to.
im pretty buzzing about the 13 leafer as ive not seen one since .. well ages ago lol ,im thinking its maybe the durban showing though a bit??

my sinmint seeds just popped out of the soil. its looking great!!!! now im waiting for a seed of shoreline to come up. Guy, how long did you veg the sinmint for?

guy fawkes

Veteran
my sinmint seeds just popped out of the soil. its looking great!!!! now im waiting for a seed of shoreline to come up. Guy, how long did you veg the sinmint for?

she only got 10 days from seed mate, im quite impressed tbh!

#only this big when put into flower :dance013:,

Attachments

• last day of veg 007.jpg
    last day of veg 007.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11

sdd420

Veteran
Ok I'm ready to be blown away again how are the sin mint doing? I'm puffing on some KandyKush atm and seems I've caught up on all my threads. Peace sdd

guy fawkes

Veteran
sin mint.. fucking A++ , Pics dont do her justice

Attachments

• final countdown 001.jpg
    final countdown 001.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 11
  • final countdown 002.jpg
    final countdown 002.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8
  • final countdown 011.jpg
    final countdown 011.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 12

guy fawkes

Veteran
valley dawg, the chem91 pheno has some mad foxtailing going on due to recant heat, reaching silly temps in the grow room tbh. about 3 weeks left i reckon for these

Attachments

• final countdown 004.jpg
    final countdown 004.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 14
  • final countdown 003.jpg
    final countdown 003.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 14

guy fawkes

Veteran
chunky og18 dom jodders and a few in grow room shots

Attachments

• final countdown 006.jpg