What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaccine passports

mowood3479

Veteran
it takes weeks for growth of cases to show, and weeks more for death rates to climb after case numbers grow. i hope they are doing the right thing, but Texas is famous for cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Hahah the old wait two weeks then u’ll see...
we will circle back on this one.... y’all gonna have to see eventually how pointless all these so called mitigation efforts are.
(unless ur paycheck depends on not seeing) then there prob is no hope

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I stayed away from the Covid noise for a while and started thinking rationally again. It's amazing what you can do when you block out the conspiracy noise coming at you from all sides.

1. You will get Covid. 100%. Absolutely. And you may or may not get sick. How many have had it and didn't even know?

2. If you don't get the vaccine, you have a high probability of getting very sick, ICU sick, end up with lungs like someone advanced emphysema, and even die a painful and slow death.

Absolute tee vee propaganda. You may get this BS flu, not get sick, and be immune.

3. If you do get the vaccine, you have a high probability of not getting sick, and if you do, not require hospitalization, and not die. Or not.

Even vaccinated, you can still pass it on. I see this as a great way to kill off the dummies in society, and is a nice add-on to the Great Reset. I agree, but in reverse. Goodbye conformers and robots.

Put away the bullshit, wipe away your little girl tears, and get vaccinated. My body.my choice. Live free or die. Fuck their BS jab.

Every body has their own opinion, as brainwashing may affect some more so than others. Get away from the damn tee vee.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I stayed away from the Covid noise for a while and started thinking rationally again. It's amazing what you can do when you block out the conspiracy noise coming at you from all sides.

1. You will get Covid. 100%. Absolutely.

2. If you don't get the vaccine, you have a high probability of getting very sick, ICU sick, end up with lungs like someone advanced emphysema, and even die a painful and slow death.

3. If you do get the vaccine, you have a high probability of not getting sick, and if you do, not require hospitalization, and not die.

Even vaccinated, you can still pass it on. I see this as a great way to kill off the dummies in society, and is a nice add-on to the Great Reset.

Put away the bullshit, wipe away your little girl tears, and get vaccinated.

point 1. you will get covid! really now, thats interesting, i think i posted this about 9 months ago, no one will escape by the end. saying you had covid will be just as common as saying you had the flu. so no pinochio for that one lol.

point 2. beeep big pinochio! of the people who test positive only a few precent actually get sicker then with a mild cold, of those only a few precent end up in hospital and of those only a percentage dies. thats all before the vaccine. long term damage is generally in some percentage of those that were hospitalized.

point 3. i hope to God that this turns out to be the case, in my humble opinion a few months, is just not long enough to answer those questions. if they were so certain about this product why the immunity for the producers? so far the reduced hospitalization rate and reduced death rate seems to be establishing its self, so maybe the vaccine is doing that. would be good news.

yeah, im not for killing off anyone, so have to disagree with your hope for future deaths, or some kind of bill gates led or inspired reset for that matter. don't trust that man, he's now trying to block the sun, hes a megalomaniac, he has a godlike ego. he's the kind of guy that will happily kill off a few billion if it saves the weather. think about that.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
point 1. you will get covid! really now, thats interesting, i think i posted this about 9 months ago, no one will escape by the end. saying you had covid will be just as common as saying you had the flu. so no pinochio for that one lol.

point 2. beeep big pinochio! of the people who test positive only a few precent actually get sicker then with a mild cold, of those only a few precent end up in hospital and of those only a percentage dies. thats all before the vaccine. long term damage is generally in some percentage of those that were hospitalized.

point 3. i hope to God that this turns out to be the case, in my humble opinion a few months, is just not long enough to answer those questions. if they were so certain about this product why the immunity for the producers? so far the reduced hospitalization rate and reduced death rate seems to be establishing its self, so maybe the vaccine is doing that. would be good news.

yeah, im not for killing off anyone, so have to disagree with your hope for future deaths, or some kind of bill gates led or inspired reset for that matter. don't trust that man, he's now trying to block the sun, hes a megalomaniac, he has a godlike ego. he's the kind of guy that will happily kill off a few billion if it saves the weather. think about that.
Gates and many other people predicted a pandemic. I mean all you have to do is make the prediction and wait. If it doesn't happen, it's forgotten. If it hits, you're a seer? lol

On average, and I posted the details on icmag before (can't find it now), pandemics going back 2000 years, have lasted about 2 years, with the exception of the black death (8 years and not air born). Covid is no different. I think it will have burnt itself out by year 2 or 3. However, without a vaccine the death toll would be horrendous. 3rd world countries seem to be less affected per capita, but is that because of a stronger immune system because of a less hygienic society? Who know.

Maybe the reason to deny the severity is to kill off those who are unproductive and a drain on the economy. I certainly wouldn't put it past some politicians to use that tool. We'll see how Bolsonaro's Brazil does once this is over.

One thing I am worried about is the lack of a cold and flu season this year because of our hand sanitizing and mask wearing. Are we lacking a "trained" immune system to the point that the next flu season will give us a double whammy? I hope not.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
im worried about some ultry mutation coming out because of the vaccine. people with vaccine get it and it mutates inside of them to get passt their immunity?

but the thing about the flu too, thats a good point. they will probly use that hance to add the flu vaccine to the covid vax app

armedoldhippy

Veteran
GOP pols bitching about vaccine passports. there is nothing they can do to prevent private businesses from requiring such . cruise lines, airlines, and the entire European Federation already lining up to enforce it. lots of hotel chains already asking when you try to make a reservation. looks like a lot of "staycations" in virus deniers future. lol...

Doctor M

it takes weeks for growth of cases to show, and weeks more for death rates to climb after case numbers grow. i hope they are doing the right thing, but Texas is famous for cutting off their nose to spite their face.

It"s been weeks. Now what? The article below is dated 3/29/2021 and here you are still repeating the company line 5 weeks later..

Texas COVID Cases Drop to Record Low Nearly Three Weeks After Mask Mandate Lifted

​​​​​​https://www.newsweek.com/texas-covi...three-weeks-after-mask-mandate-lifted-1579484

Gry

Veteran
the interesting part of this question is the extra mortality rate, just the number alone, while impressive and/or shocking, doesn't give us the full picture. according to statistics here right now, we have an under average mortality rate, for both Jan and Feb this year, have also seen graphs showing that the average mortality rate has been no worse then in some past bad flu seasons. if i start counting every death from cancer i will also eventually come to a high number. the question should be how much excess mortality have we had as a result of covid deaths? not just how many died with positive pcr result.

One would think that with the passage of time, we will see more accurate information.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
One would think that with the passage of time, we will see more accurate information.

more information about things we are ignorant about is always a good thing. some of the rumours im seeing are pretty crazy. so annoying.

newest info from the health ministry press conference today is that the vaccine is stopping the group that was vaccinated from needing hospitalization or dieing, to the point where its visible in the stats. although only half of the vulnerable group has actually had both shots.

amazingly even though we have more positive cases we are opening up terraces and sport, gyms, cinemas and more starting the 19th April, just with masks and distancing and limited numbers. they say that icu capacity is at 22% and death rates are very low, because those that were dieing the most before the vaccine was started are now to 50% vaccinated.

thats really good news imo. it shows they are trying to get us through this and not just staying hunkered down with the excuse of the positive case numbers alone. they are considering all the data.

specially now, as they have given every person the right to get 5 quick tests free a month and the pcr testing is free too now for anyone who wants it. our president Berset was saying that we need to be careful not to see this opening step as a signal that the battle is over, that everyone must keep following the rules.

but that its the governments duty to open up as much as they can, even if some risk remains. apparently protests are also allowed again starting the 19th. although the top court actually struck down the protest ban, cities were enforcing it anyway.

as for the claims about this vaccine causing people to drop like flies, i just don't believe you can hide that kind of thing, specially not where i live. i still don't think its wise to take it if you are healthy, wisdom dictates that one wait and see what happens with the people who already took it after 6 months.

Berset mentioned that people who had covid were also protected same as the vaccinated, he also said that no one has to wear a mask outside by them selves doing sport.

1 reporter asked him if the numbers are going up, why you opening, is it because you fear the Swiss people have had enough? he denied it and then agreed that yes, many people are at the breaking point.

lets see what happens, i respect that they are acting according to the latest information and weighing everything, not just the stupid positive pcr tests result numbers. specially respected him saying you don't need a mask outside by yourself. he also said that people are not transmitting outside anything like inside. we had examples here of villages that decided to hold annual party called fasnacht which was cancelled this year and a few hundred people marched down their town centre, drinking and partying till late at night. no out breaks were recorded as a result even though the media demonized them like fuck.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
GOP pols bitching about vaccine passports. there is nothing they can do to prevent private businesses from requiring such . cruise lines, airlines, and the entire European Federation already lining up to enforce it. lots of hotel chains already asking when you try to make a reservation. looks like a lot of "staycations" in virus deniers future. lol...

you actually sound happy about it. not me, makes me sad to see where this is taking us. virus deniers? what because i don't trust this 4 month old experimental vaccine? what ever. stix and stones m8.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I willingly signed up for the vaccine. Governor De Santis said I was in the vanguard due to age and I have a couple of health conditions that made it easy to make a choice to receive the vaccine which turned out to be Moderna. The first shot was in February and the second came on March 24. I had a reaction 24 hrs. after the second shot. I had fatigue and a low grade fever. The following morning after sleep and two Tylenols I felt much better and I resumed my everyday activities. I am aware of the risks of a novel vaccine. I have lived nearly 69 years in a world of risks. We have no children. We have over 40 years together, mostly happy years too. ;)

I don't mind being vaccinated. I will let you know if something goes wrong or even horribly wrong. 6 months from today will be mid-October, gaiusmarius. If I'm still here and healthy I'll ask you if you have been vaccinated yet. ;) Stay healthy.

I'm going fishing Friday morning. Salt water and sand and sunrise are a good combination. Catching is optional.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you actually sound happy about it. not me, makes me sad to see where this is taking us. virus deniers? what because i don't trust this 4 month old experimental vaccine? what ever. stix and stones m8.

you are free to distrust it. nope, NOT happy. but it is the best deal we will get until this shit is under control. how many dead is acceptable to you per month until you DO trust a vaccine? checking long-term effects require long-term use. we've been over this already. i AM happy that our health experts are doing all they can to get us into the end zone. i am NOT happy that many are doing everything they can to slow it down, simply because they do not trust/believe.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you are free to distrust it. nope, NOT happy. but it is the best deal we will get until this shit is under control. how many dead is acceptable to you per month until you DO trust a vaccine? checking long-term effects require long-term use. we've been over this already. i AM happy that our health experts are doing all they can to get us into the end zone. i am NOT happy that many are doing everything they can to slow it down, simply because they do not trust/believe.

so according to you, there is absolutely no reason what so ever to hesitate even a bit with getting this experimental product? ok. fine, may it do you well.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
My body my choice

you'd think so eh, but collectivism is the new trend, so not sure how long that will remain true. we used to protect the sick and vulnerable, now we protect everyone for their own good, lmao.don't you know that papa Gates is your lord and saviour. you are risking nirvana on earth by not taking the vax :D
everything will be flowers and honey, as long as we all do it, and when all isn't, it will be your fault for not taking it. catch 22.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so according to you, there is absolutely no reason what so ever to hesitate even a bit with getting this experimental product? ok. fine, may it do you well.

didn't say ANY of that. putting your spin on others thoughts is getting to be a real problem, i see. lead, follow, or get out of the way...

Latest posts

Latest posts