What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

buzzmobile

Veteran
where did you get the bullshit number of <2.7% adverse effects from sars-cov-2?

It's not a bullshit number. The adverse effects in that percentage include arm pain at injection site among other non-life threatening adverse effects listed as fatigue, headache and chills.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-vaccines-to-cause-temporary-side-effects-doctors-say-11607536289

A review of a late-stage Moderna trial found severe side effects included arm pain in 2.7% of participants after the first vaccine dose, according to the company. Severe side effects after the second dose included fatigue in 9.7% and muscle pain in 8.9%, while 5.2% experienced severe joint pain and 4.5% had severe headache.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It's not only the first mRNA vaccine, but it is also artificial, manmade.They started in the UK on December 8th.By the end of this month a few million should be vaccinated.At the moment they have two mutations in the UK one of South-Africa include.I think 2021 would be a 'fun' year.

Cuddles

The number being a lot less than 300,000.
Sorry but are you saying that the wellbeing and lives of these people don´t count? Because some of these people have ended up in ICU and some of them were health care professionals such as nurses..

What I am curious about is the effect of this covid vaccine on the different ethnic groups. And please don´t anyone think that I´m being racist or descriminating or anything such like
But I know from Doctors etc that people of different genetics ( ie different races, heritages etc) respond very differently to certain substances. these can be natural supplements, presciption meds etc.

BudToaster

Veteran
is there a lottery on the final death count? too soon to play?

my bet is 29%, based on the obesity rate in USA. where are the demographics epidemiology of the severe/death cases? very nebulous terms, no guidance.

medpagetoday article says exercise to eliminate obesity. even i know that is wrong.

nutrition to lose weight, exercise for homeostasis. viz. don't eat sugar or processed foods.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Amynamous

no my love. People who have recieved the vax ended up in ICU due to severe allergic / life threating reactions.

that´s kinda scary imo :(

I was mocking the 2.7% figure and what some people are complaining of. The 2.7% figure includes virtually all complaints, such as arm pain, headaches, fever, etc. Since the vaccine is basically mimicking the covid virus to instigate a defensive reaction, headaches, fever, and other cold/flu type symptoms should be expected and truly aren’t a “real” adverse reaction. Just like pain at the injection site should also be expected, and is not a “real” adverse reaction. I have read of six truly serious adverse reactions that required hospitalization out of 1,000,000 plus vaccinations. I am not aware of anyone spending time in an ICU due to their adverse reaction, and would be interested in reading more. As far as I know, no one has died from the vaccine. Many have died from not having a vaccine.
6/1000000= 0.000006 or 0.0006%

'Boogieman'

This vaccine nonsense makes me realize how lucky I am that I work for family. No corporation will force me to take this nasty potion.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This vaccine nonsense makes me realize how lucky I am that I work for family. No corporation will force me to take this nasty potion.

don't worry boogie,when joe biden comes to personally take your guns away he can tattoo "NO VAX" onto your forehead because communism!:bigeye:

Absolem

I have a friend on FB who is paranoid the government is going to take his guns.
Yet every time he buys a new gun he posts it on FB.
The disconnect is amusing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a friend on FB who is paranoid the government is going to take his guns.
Yet every time he buys a new gun he posts it on FB.
The disconnect is amusing.

tell him to stop being a pussy and post the guns with wads of cash and drugs!

xxxxxxxxxx
Damn, that's harsh! Having severe allergies. I won't nor can I take this new vaccine. Bell palsy as a possible side effect isn't making me want one. Think as Americans we can make our own decision and no mandate should be made with a healthy person having a 99.6 survival rate. Probably will morph just like the flu which 1000"s die from every year. Stay safe! Quarantine when you need. wash your hands etc...

Last edited by a moderator: