What's new

Using snow in bubble bags?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yeah Icicles would be best , but it worked with , smoked good not full of garbage, you dont want to use dirty snow from under the car obvoiusly, but clean snow/icicles work good .....
peace TS

dmt

Veteran
i would think icicles more tainted then lawn snow. all the stuff on the roof and gutters. fresh powders the best, d

dmt

Veteran
why not just get a utility pail, fill it 3/4 and let it sit overnight, bash it up in the morn and bob is smokin your mothers sons sheesh, lol, d

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
My mothers son .. ..... fuckin Bob smoking my brotha's sheesh ......lol hahaha

god idea though D actually wanted to make some sheesh tonight , how long you think to freeze a half a pail? @-13 right now, 2-3 hours?,
peace Ts

R

Rabbi Reefer

Nice coarse slush would be great....little ice ball-bearings rubbing up against everything.

Herbalista

Too many contaminants potentially;freeze "good" water outside and use that. On another note,I use snow to sit my boiled wort container in,to cool my home made beer brew down.Shortens my cold break...so I can "pitch" my yeast sooner.

R

rick shaw

It's to early. I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January. Lucy Van Pelt

oldone

FYI, any water that falls from the sky (snow or otherwise) has to form around a particle of dust. Thats why your mouth gets dry after eating snow.

I think freezing your RO water outside is the best bet...

Merry Christmas everyone,
OO