What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I went searching for this thread to bump it, only to see it had already been bumped!

It has been a month already hasn't it?

.... you know what happens to those who throw hissy fits don't you?

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I see KharmaGirl's custom title changed. Is that a special treatment, or do we all get the same privilege? I also fail to see the logic in shutting down this terribly amusing option for the many because of the abuse of the few. It's a bit like shutting down a troll-infested thread instead of shutting down the troll...

2buds

Verite said:
:chin: No Verite, I'm not your Dad.

:wave: Just messin, yep I got 1.

KharmaGirl said:
Apparently some people were abusing the title priveledge, putting things such as "OG Mod", when they weren't mods. Because of that, it's been "temporarily" disabled for over a month.........hence my title.
KharmaGirl, Did you get your whish or is somebody picking on you?

Last edited:

foaf

Veteran
gypsy is trying to figure out if there is a way to charge some type of membership...

How about setting everyone's user profile to "Happy Valentines Day"; and then charging $50 to make it settable by the user.

:)

G

Thats too bad that we can't set our own little signiture anymore.That was kinda fun.
Just because some people couldn't resist using as a stage for acting like morons , doesn't mean we all will! Boot those that do and leave the rest of us alone.

aeric

Veteran
when i finally thought of a good line to put there, the ability to do so was no longer there...ah the good ol' days! - when we only needed 50 posts to chat...and I was mostly on OG. JUST KIDDING folks don't get mad.

2buds

Bump just to keep it alive. Come on gypsy, enable this little feature. What can it hurt? Maybe after a 100 post and 10 positive feedback points and a partridge in a pear tree we can change our title?