What's new

useless everything ... useless all the time

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
goota say this time of year, got the smallest population of gnats. nothing like years before. imo, bti , neem cake (in the mix, no top dress) , and crab shell meal doing yooge things for my IPM strategy. in veg, im just using neem spray one week. lacto b foliar the next.

1peiwi.jpg

my c99 purps is straight up cat-piss

unfortunately...lol

Hit up Seaf0ur. I know he's been trying to work a catpiss BX line for awhile now. :yes:

B4URTIME

two years in my space, she's ready to get passed around. i grew pink cheese for years same way. worthy of your space. w/ potency & og flav but like you say soft sweet background flavor. no standard puple flavor which i love. i didnt find scott pipem, was a lucky find when i needed a solid bench player in purple. mega lung expander too. no lie. blow up your guts then lifts you up up up. midnight fire killer plant w/ superb flowers. said it before, first plant imma grow outside tree style. jtr be #2. this winter, promise, gonna turn one MF all trimmed up into hash !

hello guv'nor ! purp hash w/ your tea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW-9TcDTKa8

I found a good Old Family Purple but like yours its triangle kush dom very little undertones of the purp in it. I'm on the hunt :tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i know right? hey payaso, havent seen you around much lately!
also, fwiw useless, the gnatrol worked great for me but it takes a couple weeks if you start when they are dug in. regular applications will wipe out a serious fungus gnat problem in a month tops, imo as always

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Have some Hypoaspis Miles running around too. In my experience once they are around, they never leave and they continue to do good work for you :yes:

U

useless.gardens

cherry pie, clone only, nugz like rocks, smells like its called, super frosty, with decent yield for such amazing flower quality :
picture.php

mt hood huckle in the doobie. make u go :kitty:

U

useless.gardens

thank whodat for the mite reference. def gonna grab some for my containers. cheap & effective seems to me. hand watering & not flooding these little guys should help out. i see theres more than one type (obviously) does the type you mention control fungus gnat & thrip larva?

Have some Hypoaspis Miles running around too. In my experience once they are around, they never leave and they continue to do good work for you
thumbup.gif

U

useless.gardens

killing it sog. from 4 BD in rose pots (1.5g) ill snatch nearly 4zips dry. got 4 more to harvest real soon. little lighter on the yield for the next ones. quality tho. very very good. love the blue dream. got 8 ssdd in flower sog. and im working 8 jtr right now. scrog & sog baby. basement full of love.

harvested : cherry pie , blue dream, rom-afgoo, and gg4
caught up in the trim zone. very happy.

definitely gonna upgrade rom-afgoo to mother tent. plant does it all. run it proper now. greasy & slimy. smell is chiclets, skunky, afghani dankness. reminds me of something you'd find in a pack of subby gear but only better. cant wait to cure, smoke, & test this one.

now, gotta get my transplants done.

should be dropping super soon : headband x c99 , terp city, gdp, & grape ape.

next sog gonna be : kryptonite x docs og.

for sure the firedog is dank as fuck. fresh candlewax. new rubber. & og kushy chemmyness. but in the most lip smacking way. sleepy sleeper in the sleeping bag if you play around too much. after work & not a before work weed. def gonna hit the next pack. and got plans to grab another pack too. 30 seeds gonna do. worth it cause nobody rocking this where im at. puts out phenos. just gotta find one you like. hunting the next taylor swift vagina.

soon as i can tho gonna crack 10 caramel candy kush from dnasty. another one imma run at least 30.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts