What's new

useless everything ... useless all the time

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
right?^ also that glue bud looks to have a nice long cure. im still searching for the katsu. you want the pre 98 right? i really hope the 2.0 takes care of the cookielust for both of us.

U

useless.gardens

right?^ also that glue bud looks to have a nice long cure. im still searching for the katsu. you want the pre 98 right? i really hope the 2.0 takes care of the cookielust for both of us.

that glue nug came from the sample/test jar. while she was out making an appearance, it fell into my bong.

the glue i just harvested, probably the best one i've eve done. insane frosty from the cmh. easy 3 zips (dry) from a 2gal container.

yes. bubba. pre-98 the one and only.

no lie. id put nookies up against anything out here as far as potency. its super dank. & the flav is all thin mint.

U

useless.gardens

midnight fire has some purple hues...caught my eye:biggrin:
she purps in all conditions. love that plant. one of my fav cuts.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

thank you excellent (nug buying) client. flip $ in & flip $ out.
working some good OT at the jobski too.

for that, just grabbed a 14000btu air con.... stoked !

and got more than 10 plants for flower this week.
fuck leccy, 1200w cmh summer nug run happening right here.

the summer of sunshine daydream. white widow. cherry pie. headband x c99. & firedog.

With a name like useless you sure do grow polar opposite varietals! That pic of the purps has me wanting to pop a few beans of it!

U

useless.gardens

snatching : c99 , superjack x fpog , mt hood huckle , plat banana og , rom-afgoo

(except rom-goo which i love) the rest ::: one ^ done.

my alter ego ==> mr. mo jarz

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Peeked through a couple pages, looks pretty useless around these parts but I am gonna hang around to see what happens.