What's new

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

I like those last three posts homie. That from tray looks awesome. I need to snag one. Wife wants to go shopping at the mall at tax time, I'm over here like they don't sell the stuff I want at the mall,lol. That JTR does look killer. I need to get some TGA gear to run specifically for making concentrates.

that tray, if you think about the kief, will pay for itself. get a little more from those harvests.

plus i love vids of guys scooping kief with a dust pan ! hot !

vids show people walking on the trim tray & all that. sturdy.

love the non skid base too.

extra scissors & more efficient trim area make it easier to finish the job. which i love.

dedicated area in a 3x filtered room gives me more piece of mind. any large trim sesh is an issue with odor.
been curing in the freezer too ...has helped bunches.

my (dry) racks are in the flower room.
any place else and the smell is massive.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I know the struggle trying to keep the smell down at harvest. Couple years back I was growing in an un-occupied house. In the basement at that and it was a newer house(lots of insulation). I had harvested 6-1/4 lb. Glue plants and 2-2 ounce GSC plants. I had 2-6" fan's and filters, and an 8" fan and filter going 24/7. Dude I was doing things with said he could still smell it up stairs when he walked into the house.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
id like to see this trim paradise after you set it up. im still trying to find a good chair / table combo that dosent kill my back

~star~crash~

manicuring our beloved flowers is the only part of being a grower that exceptionally tests my patience...i put in 8 hours session all told yesterday at the table & it seems like it's never ever :bump:done

U

useless.gardens

manicuring our beloved flowers is the only part of being a grower that exceptionally tests my patience...i put in 8 hours session all told yesterday at the table & it seems like it's never ever :bump:done

wow. thats a long time. i stand. never sit. though im thinking about a folding chair for my basement trim station.

i like to harvest in stages. when you go full bore like you do.....not my thing.

scissor scrubber is my next score & one or two pairs of extra 420 style scissors.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
what exactly is a scissor scrubber? i thought you meant a dedicated carbon filter for your trim area

U

useless.gardens

rubber squeegie type top, brushes inside , fill with ur fav solvent , and keep a set in the thing, while you trim with another pair , or whatever.

got one on the way. straight gucci.
how we trim in the nitty gritty baby.

picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

my gg4 getting ready to make male flowers. stoked !

blue dream x gg4 (glue dreams) should be in the pipeline soon as i get the pollen.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
whaaaaaat damn ive not seen that. and glue dreams? yes duh. hows the bd do in a dome? mine looked grungy today after a week in the dome vents open for 4 days, 70 deg round the clock. the tips were all brown and gray... pc looked fine next to it. weird. gonna see if it pulls through still. fingers crossed

U

useless.gardens

i took cuts for myself at the same time. we doing the same clones at the same time. they all getting ready to bust or have busted nubs over here. the mother is super healthy. cuts will yellow up if you go riots, rockwool, or coco in a cup... but she's a consistent & strong rooter. when the tips go grey/brown like that too much humidity. when i go old school, which is only in the suimmer, i dome for only 1-3 days. burping daily. ill spritz them w/ roots excel with the dome off too.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

yeah i knew they didnt like that full humidity, its certainly all me i was just looking for verification i mistimed the dome. hopefully at least one pulls through... they were certainly healthy af to start with. the pc is such an obvious beast too, it was unfazed. the structure just on the cuts was pretty stout too

they'll root.

if there's no stem rot , rock em till they either root or check out.

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah thats my general approach to everything, try till i cant. i wont lie i have two six inch gg4 cuts in cups that are three months old. wont die, wont grow. at this point its a mexican standoff. they are leftover from my current gg4 round, which is day 20 at 40+" either way im confident ill get the bd going one way or another.:biggrin:

U

useless.gardens

i wonder if i should sterilize the vial for storing pollen?

its one of those small glass seed vials. had seed in it before.

thoughts?

gotta brush up on pollen storage.

the blue dream though got 12 rooting. 2 in the backup cloner. two i just transplanted. & a mother.
harvested some yesterday too. yummy !!!!!

on a 10 week strain i should hit her w/ pollen at week 4 or 5 ?

maxo seed. not just a branch.
gonna flip it as a clone.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
split the diff? 4.5 should be safe. ive only done 9 wk girls with pollen. i wanna say i did 4 weeks in. id clean the vial with alcohol or something and let it dry a day. toss some rice in for moisture control maybe?

im getting a clone king asap just for special things coming in

U

useless.gardens

i know 4 or 5 people using the clone king. 100% good reviews. star crash using one too. for the $ , its a good buy. i love their sprayer bar. & that 315gph pump.

~star~crash~

here's a crappy phone cam shot of my 100% seed grow

here's a crappy phone cam shot of my 100% seed grow

100% seed grow w/10 different females & 6 different males

a useless orgy:biggrin: the tray of males is circled in green

picture.php