What's new

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
picture.php
Lil Purple Haze x White Rhino

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
She's a little more lanky than she appears, She is actually one of the tall chunky phenos, but not as much branching at the bottom as 1-2 other ones... I havent really pulled them all aside, and compared them directly. Definitely didnt get any real short frosty WR phenos. They all seem like the hybrid pheno maybe 1-2 more hazey.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Usefull , you were askin about the WL's ..... they're truckin along . they're still under the weeker T5's till i have room down under the big rack . i've basicly chopped them down to 2 or 3 nodes . they're going to get some major topping & training as they grow out . gonna make some bushes outa them before they go into flower . which will be a few months , unless they get to big to fast , we'll see :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

.:tiphat:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Any last thoughts on the Elephant Stomper f2s? I just put a couple in germ finally ;)
I figured fuckit I'm gonna veg out the most monsterous stuff I think I have...
I'm pretty sure its a heft yielder... basically a Purple Urkle Diesel Widow lol.....

You think its a more squat, thick stem, slow growing type or? A stretchy chunky Urkle?

I plan to get her Veg'd up big as I can, and I will actually get some damn cuts this time...
Hoping she is a Chunky Skunky kinda girl... Lemme know what phenos to expect, and how much Sativa you think is in the mix?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Usefull , you were askin about the WL's ..... they're truckin along . they're still under the weeker T5's till i have room down under the big rack . i've basicly chopped them down to 2 or 3 nodes . they're going to get some major topping & training as they grow out . gonna make some bushes outa them before they go into flower . which will be a few months , unless they get to big to fast , we'll see :biggrin:

View Image

View Image

.:tiphat:
Thanks for the update Dan....I know they are in good hands.

Any last thoughts on the Elephant Stomper f2s? I just put a couple in germ finally ;)
I figured fuckit I'm gonna veg out the most monsterous stuff I think I have...
I'm pretty sure its a heft yielder... basically a Purple Urkle Diesel Widow lol.....

You think its a more squat, thick stem, slow growing type or? A stretchy chunky Urkle?

I plan to get her Veg'd up big as I can, and I will actually get some damn cuts this time...
Hoping she is a Chunky Skunky kinda girl... Lemme know what phenos to expect, and how much Sativa you think is in the mix?
You have the chance to get many phenos with them seeds. It was an open pollination of 6 girls and 6 dudes in a big orgy. 1 of them girls was the Purple Elephant pheno for sure..and another was on the White Widow side of things. That's why I like open pollination...you open up a treasure trove of possibilities :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Here is the Widow leanin gal at 30 days flower.Iwish I had taken more pics.

Here is the Widow leanin gal at 30 days flower.Iwish I had taken more pics.

picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I have been busy over here with things, seed shuckin, choppin, transplantin, takin cuts, ect. I just today got 253 beautiful healthy seeds off a lil plant. White Lotus x Lucky Charms. I just know this cross is going to be a special one. I also got 248 Purple Dream f2 seeds to add to the collection. I'm a lil bit behind schedule....the other White Lotus male crosses will be harvested this week as well.
Exodous Cheese
Indiana Bubblegum
Tenn. Hogsbreath
Atomic NL
Ultra Sour
Diesel Fire
AK x 47 x Bogglegum
I also need to take some pics of the recent Bodhi gear that got the axe. Blueberry Hill
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Goji OG
I just wanted to check in with all my friends here with a short update. Big cyber hug to all of ya!!:huggg:I recently found out that I have some of Karma's gear headed my way, as well as many others. Hmmmm....Bodhi x Karma will be on the plate early spring. Also will be bringing in the GG#4 in that smash-up in some sort of way. I will need to look at the family tree so to speak and see what I feel is appropriate to cross em with.:biggrin:

Kalyx

I have been busy over here with things, seed shuckin, choppin, transplantin, takin cuts, ect. I just today got 253 beautiful healthy seeds off a lil plant. White Lotus x Lucky Charms. I just know this cross is going to be a special one. I also got 248 Purple Dream f2 seeds to add to the collection. I'm a lil bit behind schedule....the other White Lotus male crosses will be harvested this week as well.
Exodous Cheese
Indiana Bubblegum
Tenn. Hogsbreath
Atomic NL
Ultra Sour
Diesel Fire
AK x 47 x Bogglegum
I also need to take some pics of the recent Bodhi gear that got the axe. Blueberry Hill
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Goji OG
I just wanted to check in with all my friends here with a short update. Big cyber hug to all of ya!!:huggg:I recently found out that I have some of Karma's gear headed my way, as well as many others. Hmmmm....Bodhi x Karma will be on the plate early spring. Also will be bringing in the GG#4 in that smash-up in some sort of way. I will need to look at the family tree so to speak and see what I feel is appropriate to cross em with.:biggrin:

AWESOME!!!.... the Bodhi Karma mash up will rock the casbah!.... I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Useful, you always have some awesome crosses up your sleeve. I also have some plans for a Bodhi Karma mix, will see how that goes but you got me very interested.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

lolryn

Veteran
Exodous Cheese
Indiana Bubblegum
Tenn. Hogsbreath
Atomic NL
Ultra Sour
Diesel Fire
AK x 47 x Bogglegum
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Goji OG

Damn, you've been very busy! that white lotus x LC sounds amazing. LC is already frosty as hell, you trying to make a new fad, all white buds?! :p

those purple dream seeds are gonna have some real gems. I love that strain so much.

more pics of everything would be awesome, everything you do is art!

I hope you have a happy and safe holidays!:huggg:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
AWESOME!!!.... the Bodhi Karma mash up will rock the casbah!.... I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Useful, you always have some awesome crosses up your sleeve. I also have some plans for a Bodhi Karma mix, will see how that goes but you got me very interested.

-Kalyx :tiphat:
So good to see ya here Kalyx. Thanks for the compliment bud...it means a bunch. My mind is racing with ideas, you know how that goes. LOL I will keep ya updated as things progress.:biggrin:
Damn, you've been very busy! that white lotus x LC sounds amazing. LC is already frosty as hell, you trying to make a new fad, all white buds?! :p

those purple dream seeds are gonna have some real gems. I love that strain so much.

more pics of everything would be awesome, everything you do is art!

I hope you have a happy and safe holidays!:huggg:
Hey there lolryn.....good to see ya. Yes ,I am workin on building the frostiest, tastiest, most potent strain that has ever been packed into my ole tokemaster!! I can honestly say in all seriousness...Bodhi's gear will be the foundation that will make it happen....no doubt in my mind. Thanks for the blessings bud.:biggrin:

Bmac1

Veteran
That White Lotus male is WHORE! Makes me thing of this exchange from Deuce Bigalow.

T.J. Hicks: See this ring? Topaz, my mother's birthstone. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Where?
T.J. Hicks: Man-whoring! See this keychain? Mini yo-yo. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Man-whoring?
T.J. Hicks: Stock market! But I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring.

LOL.

Useful, you are one busy bee my man. Good on ya buddy, keep pimpin that man whore out.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Exodous Cheese
Indiana Bubblegum
Tenn. Hogsbreath
Atomic NL
Ultra Sour
Diesel Fire
AK x 47 x Bogglegum
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Goji OG

A whole goddamn lot, to be exact. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts