What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Erdogon has hired a bunch of Syrian thugs left over from oboma's covert Syria ISIS takeover. Now they are trying to start a world war over a couple countries most people couldn't show you on a map. IMO, there are just too many people on the world.

I can't even watch the tee vee news anymore, except the local weather guy's lies.

Erdoghan is a big war monger, first he paid and trained them to fight the Syrian government, then he trained a bunch to go fight in Libya as paid mercs, and now Erdogan is sending them to fight for Azerbaijan against the Armenians. but remember, they are freedom fighters, fighting for a free Syria. what a crock of shit, paid terrorists is what they are, they will chop heads anywhere you pay them to. they were never fighting to free the Syrian people from a despot, they were trying to replace 1 secular despot with extremist religious tyranny.

T

Teddybrae

Lots of Turks here in Oz. Good people. Nice kebabs too.

I 've noticed this Erdogan fellow stir shit in his country. Looks like he's working toward the end of Turkey being a Secular state. Eg: HagaSophia returned to religious function to keep the Fundamentalists on-side.

And inflame his country's surroundings. Poor fellows those Kurds!

And now there's a Turkish 'research' ship in Greek waters off Cyprus.

Seems to me it's the same old nationalistic song sung to a new tune ...

Erdoghan is a big war monger, first he paid and trained them to fight the Syrian government, then he trained a bunch to go fight in Libya as paid mercs, and now Erdogan is sending them to fight for Azerbaijan against the Armenians. but remember, they are freedom fighters, fighting for a free Syria. what a crock of shit, paid terrorists is what they are, they will chop heads anywhere you pay them to. they were never fighting to free the Syrian people from a despot, they were trying to replace 1 secular despot with extremist religious tyranny.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lots of Turks here in Oz. Good people. Nice kebabs too.

I 've noticed this Erdogan fellow stir shit in his country. Looks like he's working toward the end of Turkey being a Secular state. Eg: HagaSophia returned to religious function to keep the Fundamentalists on-side.

And inflame his country's surroundings. Poor fellows those Kurds!

And now there's a Turkish 'research' ship in Greek waters off Cyprus.

Seems to me it's the same old nationalistic song sung to a new tune ...

fucking up your own country as an elected leader is one thing, but when you start invading neighbors and involving your forces in civil wars in other nations you crossed the line. hes no better then adolf, he wants the Ottoman empire back, just like adolf wanted the German empire back. leaders like this should be strung up the nearest tree.

as for the Kurds in Syria, i say fuck em, they are scum and traitors to the Syrian Arab republic. they joined forces with an enemy of Syria (the US of A), to steal Syrian land and resources.

and now of course we have biden ordering strikes on Syria for something done by Iraqis in Iraq.

meanwhile the US has restarted support for the terrorists in Idlib and even for isis loyal groups in the eastern desert.

if nor for US and Turkish occupation and support for terrorists and seppratists this war would have been finished 5 years ago. USA and the Turks are war criminals. neither of them have 1 legal foot to stand on in their occupation and theft of Syrian oil

St. Phatty

i don't think Obama is in any way a muslim, he destroyed a bunch of muslim nations and caused the killing of many many more. he was involved in 7 known wars in muslim nations and many more secret military ops in other muslim nations, so no, i don't think Obummer is a muslim, lmao. whether shia or suni, no way.

Murdering Shia Muslims is a Bedrock Principle of Sunni Islam ... with the encouragement of Israel obviously.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks to be all about Israeli expansionism - and since Joe is a Zionist and a huge chunk of his cabinet are too - I wouldn't expect anything else -

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Murdering Shia Muslims is a Bedrock Principle of Sunni Islam ... with the encouragement of Israel obviously.

didnt Obama belong to a extremists Christian church of some kind? there was his pastor that got in trouble for his extreme views and Obama had to disavow his pastor? no?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is well worth a watch, he is correct. truth pure.

Saagar Enjeti REVEALS Pentagon Plot To Manufacture Consent For NEVER Leaving Afghanistan

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The case of Islam Alloush in French jails

man this war has gone on too long, those poor civilians. you can tell things are getting desperate, people have used up all their reserves over the last 10 years and prices are higher then ever.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh oh

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/bashar-al-assad-tests-positive-for-covid-19-presidency/

On Monday, the Syrian presidency announced that President Bashar al-Assad and his wife, Asma, were infected with Covid-19, explaining that their condition is stable and...

poor Asma, first she has to beat breast cancer and now covid. what an amazingly strong woman she is though, 10 years now this war has gone on, she never wavered in her commitment to Syria. she was offered many ways out of Syria and could be sitting safe in some EU capitol. but she sticks to her land and man through thick and thin.

although i do wonder if there is a future for Syria as a unified nation under Assad. it seems neither the EU nor the US will ever accept that they were wrong to attempt to regime change him. the trouble is, Assad is hard to replace. all the western stooges would cause things to get even worse if they got power. Syria is in a tuff spot and her leader needs to be a talented organized honest and efficient. you probably need some ruthlessness too to lead an Arab country to be honest. you really do have a lot of very extreme extremists in Syria, willing to do pretty much anything for their view of Syria's future. you won't solve that without military might.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we mark 10 Fucking years of the evil, wicked war on the Syrian Arab Republic

good report about the 10 years of the US regime change operation in Syrian called the Syrian civil war by msm.
well worth watching, specially if you only know about the regime change operation there from the
paid warmongering presstitutes

https://www.rt.com/shows/news/518116...arch-15-17msk/ ......got to about half way for the part on Syria

yes, its RT, i know. you won't get the full picture without venturing out of your information bubble.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

yes, its RT, i know. you won't get the full picture without venturing out of your information bubble.

Why would anyone really have trouble with RT ?

American mainstream news is vetted by the same American CIA that did not protect us on 9-11.

Yes we can trust them with out lives. /sarc

I trust Russia MORE than I do the US gov.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Why would anyone really have trouble with RT ?

American mainstream news is vetted by the same American CIA that did not protect us on 9-11.

Yes we can trust them with out lives. /sarc

I trust Russia MORE than I do the US gov.

you shouldn't trust either of them really. but it certainly helps to hear both sides propaganda to understand whats true and specially what either side is not talking about can be found in the opposing propaganda.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Assad Against Northern Syria’s “Democratic” Oil Smuggling Business

[video]https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/video/15.03.2021_IMR_Syria.mp4[/video]

lol

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
how about some Russian propaganda about their part in the Syrian war. they have of course not out right lied about anything, but they omit certain parts of the story too. still, by comparing the narratives you get a much better idea of whats true and whats false. so in that spirit i share....

Syria, a long road to peace | Russian documentary with English subtitles

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very interesting interview with the US ambassador to Syria during the Syrian war, hats off to this guy, he's at least answering adversarial questions...

Fmr. Ambassador Robert Ford on the US role in Syria's 10-year war

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Sometimes you have to wonder if Israel is testing Russia's patience on behalf of the U.S. in Syria.... China wants everyone to get along....including Jews/Muslims ... So they can Silk Road the Entire area with no hiccups .... Globalist vs Zionist?

Latest posts

Latest posts