What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yep.....its about time Assad got his country back, but that probably won't happen because Israel and the US/UK/France will continue to interfere with their false flag's and paid Islamic extremist mercenary groups until they can make a sizable land-grab of Syria's sovereign territory and expand Israel considerably.

Assad sounds much more sincere to me than any of our western leaders...

Spaventa

Veteran
Yep.....its about time Assad got his country back, but that probably won't happen because Israel and the US/UK/France will continue to interfere with their false flag's and paid Islamic extremist mercenary groups until they can make a sizable land-grab of Syria's sovereign territory and expand Israel considerably.

Assad and Putin are both infinitely more credible than the nato muppet show.

M

moose eater

Maybe it's me, and this morning, and I suspect that may be a part of it (in Alaska it's still morning), but I really find it sad (referencing the reality presented in Gaius' post re. the U.S., et al, leaving Syria), that in a Nation/world, where we profess or chase from our soap boxes, campaign trails, or kitchen counters, raising our kids to make supposed moral decisions, based on some sort of universal sense of right and wrong, with boundaries, honor, promises, etc., that we again find ourselves in the proverbial 'home of parents' who still, beyond all the bullshit, rhetoric, hype, and tripe, subscribe to, and act upon the premise that 'might makes right.'

Within that paradigm we complain about or discuss how to resolve bullying, school shootings, cheating of one sort or another, and so on, but live in a world where such things are endorsed and funded with public money to the $billions or $trillions of dollars.

A person could get depressed about this, yet depression and more random or common states of mind are minimal when thinking of the reality behind photos of parents or grandparents carrying dismembered or disfigured grandbabies through streets looking for help, families looking for family members, and refugees being scrutinized and rejected by the very countries that brought the carnage.

We can't teach or proliferate what we don't really practice or know. And the veneer of fairness doesn't cut it, in the end. If it ain't real, it's fake.

Bruce Cockburn's 'Dialogue with the Devil' aka "Why Don't We Celebrate'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxK_Q8spov0

militia420

I've had minor exposure. Once a blast of chlorine gas in the face at a swimming pool.

Another time from working with Hydrochloric Acid, and mis estimating the path of the flume.

For 2 years in high school I had an after school job at a science facility that studied estuaries. My duties were giving acid baths to the glass and HDPE and LDPE plastics they used for research so that the equipment was completely uncontaminated after soaking in one of 2 tubs, a 25% molar hydrocloric acid tub or a 25% molar nitric acid tub. They were over night soaks. First I collect the dirty shit, clean it well with water and soap, then rinse and put in the tub. Soak over night. Then the next time in I remove them from the tubs and rinse under reverse osmosis water and set them out to dry. That stuff was spic and span clean. But the point I'm working to is that every new day when I had to remove the lids from either one of those tubs, there was always a build up of light fumes and odor and that shit was terrible. I'd always have my head averted. But you could get a whif of it. The entire room was 20ftx15ft and the ceiling was an entire massive array of vents. It was like working IN a hood. You could always feel the air moving past you because the fans were so strong sucking the fumes out. I had to have my lab coat replaced at least once every 3 months because all it would take is a tiny droplet of water splashing from any point, the tub, the glass/plastic equipment, etc. on to my coat and it would dry and the acid would cause the fabric to basically turn brittle to the point that touching it would cause it to disintegrate and the coat would have various holes in it even though you wouldn't remember seeing or noticing any thing getting on you.

And contact with that shit on the skin was bad. Very much like itching powder. It didn't quite burn unless you let it sit long enough but the first thing you'd notice is "irritation" like an itch. Then it would get stronger and usually you washed it with the running water by that point. Needless to say, goggles and other safety equipment were used. All of you should avoid chlorine as much as possible. There's oxidizing pumps and filters and other means of sanitizing pools these days. If you have, or know someone with pools who use chlorine, suggest they look into these other methods for their long term health. The oxidation method is extremely widespread and safe. Ozone is used to purify things.

/end rambling about youthful experiences

militia420

It is hard to believe. The MSM that is suppose to be the truth tellers, are really just the forth wing of government spreading propaganda. All of them :tiphat:

They've been doing this well over 100 years. There seems to be some sort of disconnect for people though. If something is published in a format that presumes to be honest, not satire, not too outlandish, then people don't apply a critical thought to the subject matter contained within. Add to that water cooler chat and you have a recipe for general worker masses to believe all sorts of stupid shit.

militia420

maybe trump has no control of the military at all, looks like the Intelligence agencies are running the show now.

white house chief of staff and secretary of state etc....

trump is an actor playing a role

This is why the intelligence agencies run blackmail operations involving any thing that will elicit the emotional response of shame and guilt in a political figure or outrage in the public. When political figures come under that behavioral control they generally do what the intel community makes them do. Don't forget, Kennedy planned to shut down the CIA. And the FBI was created the same year as the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and the ADL. These things are not a coincidence.

These agencies have to have fronts that are acceptable to the public. They rely on media propagation of these things to bolster their attitude towards the agencies. But then you get leaks at times which show what's really going on in the command and control portions of the agencies, like the coke and drug and gun running of the CIA, or the control over FBI by the ADL with things like the first world trade center bombing where the informant Ehmad Salem recorded his FBI handler because he didn't trust him, and he got his handler on recording telling him to make a real bomb to give to the target patsy's, rather than a fake bomb for the FBI to bust them with. These recordings are on youtube and spread through the internet.

As many of us know, they need real events like people getting blown to smithereens to scare the public into supporting their official narrative and agenda.

militia420

Leaves the ones trying to annex the oil... the ones who start all the bullshit since their country’s unlawful existence post WWII. The enemy to Iran Russia and Syria. The same ones that push all the migrants out of their lands through war then close their borders to refugees. We all know the ‘who’. The only group of people that cannot be spoken of in a negative light

I agree with every thing you point out except the thought that israel is somehow an enemy to Russia. Israeli jews are predominantly from Russia. They took over Russia in the 1917 bolshevik revolution. They mass murdered 10s of millions of political dissidents and unfortunate people caught up in the slaughter. They run Russia lock, stock, and smoking barrel. Putin's grandfather was a jewish chef that worked for Lenin. His lineage has been posted else where with the scanned documents and pictures of his grandparents. I've got them saved and buried in one of my political folders and I'll post them later if I can dig them up. The alleged crack down on jewish oligarchs was more theater to make people think there's some back lash when there isn't. Putin is responsible for setting up a massive library for the mafia Chabad Lubavitcher sect in Moscow. Don't buy into the Putin is a good guy while Trump is the bad guy. They're both shitheads with jewish lineage and they play the part of "goyim puppets" for those who don't dig deep enough to see the full strangle hold on both the USA and USSR.

The polarity tactic is very heavily used because people have a natural tendency to see things one way or another rather than something in between, or some superceding rule that dictates the presentation of both poles to create division and control, while the higher level remains obscured because no one entertains the thought that both poles are controlled by the same entity.

militia420

Nationalism poisoning the well of objective thinking and humility, etc.

I believe we should ALL be angrier and more indignant than we are. I believe we should've tossed these motherfuckers to the curb, forcefully and physically, years ago.

Nationalism at it's core is the support and protection of ones kin, traditions, and nation. Nation originally referring to race/ethnic group.

And I do believe it was nationalists who attempted to toss these people to the curb almost a century ago, only to be repeatedly beat down by others who had already been conquered; conquered via the imposition of capitalism (which is USURY and not the "Free market" that many unwittingly associate it with), or the other pole, communism.

But now the state of affairs is such that those who attempted to break free are perceived as the most evil to have walked the earth (too bad the victors write the history and in this case the victors are pathological murderers and liars).

The most difficult battle will be getting people to reassess their perceptions of history and to accept that the truth of things is inverted and that accepting that will make the individual a target for brainwashed fools who have yet to utilize their brains to discern truth from lies.

militia420

Perfectly fine to say......

Question is........ Do people not understand why Israel is conducting these air strikes? Does anybody know what the 12th imam is? Does anybody know what the Iranian constitution says it will do to Israel? Does anybody know what the Koran says to do to Jewish people?

Everybody remember that fat kid that slammed the bully......
https://youtu.be/qSd9rjiCHlc

Fat kid is Israel, little thug is Iran, Syria, Jordan, Turkey ext ext.

Does any one know what the Talmud says about non-jews? Does any one know that it promotes the killing of the "best of the gentiles" (flashback the intelligentsia of Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and other eastern block nations got mass murdered. Oh, but let's ignore that and pat the victimizer on the back...).

I don't give a shit about a people who have codified the prohibition of criminal behavior amongst themselves, yet promote it towards outside groups. There is no amount of kvetching that will make me give a shit. I know I'm on a list to catch a bullet in the back of the head for all I know and my activism, just like happened to the intelligentsia of the aforementioned non-jewish nations.

militia420

To believe this, you would have to have your eyes closed, and burried 4 ft deep....... lol Trump is a billionaire..... Trump is a stooge for who and for what reason? Just crazy talk...... Trump is president, because he his beholden to nobody..... Get a clue.

YOu think the 4th wing of government would be harassing the president so much if he was a stooge. It's almost like you don't understand what's going on in the world with that comment........ Ignorance is bliss.

This bullshit notion that because he is a billionaire he is beholden to no one is just that, bullshit. I think it's precisely why jewish leaders selected him to be one of the presidential candidates so they could repeat that simpleton notion for the masses to swallow.

100% of what you post sounds like hasbara coming straight out of Israel. With Trump being a member of the tribe and marrying his children to other tribe members how exactly does he need to be beholden to the tribe when he IS a member of the tribe. You might be able to pretend to make that argument if he wasn't a member, but he is.

militia420

I don't think american forefathers figured on a population, industrial, or tech explosion

Oh but they did. Try reading law some time. They set things up so that representation was to be PROPORTIONAL to the population. There are clearly not the proper proportions for representation in place and that allows for more control in the hands of fewer people.

militia420

LMFAO!....Just in case you don't know, the sniffing CNN reporter is Arwa Damon; she is the granddaughter of the Kurdish-Syrian Muhsin al-Barazi who was the Prime Minister of Syria in 1949 and was executed after a coup d'état overthrew his government.
Maybe it's just my imagination, but CNN seems so keen on hiring people with a massive grudge against Syria!......

Look at her last name, Damon. Ring a bell, Matt Damon? Matt is jewish. I would not be surprised in the least if Arwa is too. I'm tired and I haven't loaded the video simply because this stuff is so ridiculously predictable anymore. If some one is on MSM, and they push a certain narrative, and they have a certain surname that is shared by their tribe, then....their background and motives are crystal clear. I bet if I watched the video I could point to facial features that are also tribally shared. They have this habit of claiming to be from other nations/races/ethinicities to make it appear that one of those masses supports whatever tribal agenda is at play.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

there is some wheeling and dealing going on, quite possibly the US will leave the al Tanf base and leave the local terrorists to Assads mercy, at the same time there is news that Israel made a deal with Russia that they would not interfere with the liberation of the whole area near the border of the israeli occupied Golan heights and Jordan. the only condition is that no Iranians are used in the operation near Israel or Israeli occupied territory, lol. time will tell. at the moment that area is supposed to be a deconflict zone, but remember there was always a condition set aside for al qaida members and isis it's self. as well as for groups like Ahrar al sham, jaish al islam, nuretin zinki which were all shown to be wahabi extremists.

one of the pockets along the occupied Golan Heights is under the control of isis. the other areas are under the al qaida group hayat tahrir al sham and others, some few local groups have already made deals with the government and are going through the reconciliation process, while others have been sent to Idlib. the ones left are pretty determined and seem to be very well entrenched. it will require a hell of a lot of artillery to get those fortifications leveled and you know some stray shells will hit the Israeli occupied Golan.

the question will be, how they react, will they use the excuse to hit the SSA as it's fighting terrorist groups? it wouldn't surprise me if they do, they are happy to have a bunch of jihadists as a buffer zone between them and Syria. so it's gonna be very interesting to see what the SSA does next and how the idf reacts.

there are less and less choices for potential areas to be liberated by the Syrian Arab Army (SSA) next, that don't involve foreign occupiers like the US, Turkey and France too. if the US leaves al Tanf, i imagine the SSA will go there and clear out the pocket that the US was protecting as off limits, this will give them access to the border in that area again and should be an easy battle, where as the souther area will be hell imo.

militia420

What's funnier is the right wingers have been saying that about Iran for years now and they believe it. When people tell me Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism I laugh in their face.

Goebbels would be proud of what the US and it's media's propaganda has achieved.

The people repeating this nonsense have been watching the jewish owned media too much and are tuned in to the flavors that are put forth for alleged "conservatives" ( conservatives aren't conservatives any more, nor are liberals liberals. The goal posts have been shifted towards communism or communitarianism for all groups.).

Goebbels made a point to state that the truth should have been adhered to for NSDAP propaganda purposes because the truth spoke for itself. On the other hand we have people such as Ilya Erhenberg, the propaganda minister for the USSR, from a certain tribe, who started publishing a certain 6 million figure before the war even ended. And one might ask where this number came from if the war had not ended. Well, a certain tribe, owned certain papers, and had been publishing certain stories about EXACTLY 6 million of their tribe...since the 1800s. Scanned proof of these papers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CFjNlBOqoQ . The New York times has an archive feature and if you take the publication date from any of the repetitive stories you see in that video, from NYT publications, you can plug that into their archive and actually pull up the scanned copies that are hosted on their own site. It's possible they've censored them at this point but I doubt it as they know so few people will be doing such research and even if they do, how many more people can they possibly reach.

It drives me bonkers to see people making attributions to those who made the last stand against this judeo-masonic system that is destroying everything pretty much all the common people know and love. Take the time to research these things deeper and try to do it through primary sources as much as possible.

Primary sources requires that if something is in a foreign language you don't simply take translations given by people who may be enemies of the source. That would be like this constant repetition from jewish people and especially israeli's who claim Ahmedinijad stated that they wanted to wipe israel off the face of the earth, when the real translation was along the lines of seeing to it that the perceived zionist terrorist state disappears from the pages of history.

And never forget, propaganda is simply a message. The one creating is decides if it is to be used for good or evil.

militia420

Except for the American media is run by the ‘jews’

Fixed that for ya. And this is something easily confirmed by research. There are compiled lists of who news anchors, owners, producers, etc. are. They're mostly tribe members. People are still too scared to use the word they identify themselves by or they haven't quite figured it out yet.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'd like to thank militia420 for such insightful and relevant posts.....

If any members care to read thru them, it does put these world affairs, and what is behind them into a much clearer perspective.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

― Abraham Lincoln

militia420

Of course most people think fascism is racist, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Benito Mussolini is the founder of fascism and he didn't give a fuck about race, the man employed black Africans. Lol

And the Germans promoted and accepted Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and countless other races an ethnicities via national socialism, but you won't come across pictures of these non-whites in uniform with swastikas, and other NSDAP symbols without doing research and hunting around. And this was before any war broke out. Once war broke out these same people volunteered for the war effort. In China, the nationalists under Chang Ki Chek were the ones with the closest bond to the Germans; however, they banded together with the communist chinese forces to fight the japanese and of course the US and the communist chinese forces betrayed the nationalists later.

Fascism is quite different from communism if you study the roots and realize that the former was created with the intent of protecting the nation and fighting communism; while the latter was created as one of two systems intended to create a slave class for the people who came up with communism, just as capitalism was created for the same purpose, simply with a different approach in mind. Capitalism is the carrot, communism is the stick. Both fuck those under their influence. Of course any system can be infiltrated, destroyed but there are systems created with the intent of benefiting outsiders, rulers, etc.

"Some call it Communism, I call it Judaism." Rabbi Wise American Bulletin, May 15, 1935.

Last edited:

militia420

But I think Long was referring to those nationalist freedom fighters such as the DoD and many police stations in America. The righteous who were to stomp out authoritarianism, communism, etc., but, not so surprisingly, ended up using the same methodology as those they claimed to oppose.

That's because the police apparatus in Russia and in the USA is heavily controlled by judeo-masonry. Look up Juri Lina's video In the Shadow of Hermes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5W1o9hrRxU&list=PL-Fc483A0TcH5zO-CSj63Jx6sTTCFSMMh . The judeo-masonic structure was used to foment the Bolshevik revolution, just as it was used in the American civil war and the American revolutionary war and the French revolution.

The lodge for police is the Blue lodge. It's generally well accepted that most officers rank sergeant and above are members. So there's a pretty simple explanation for the repetitive play book, and it's incredibly repetitive when you study these things for a while.

militia420

i really have no dog in the race here, but when i read the history books about Germany just before and during the raise to power of hitler, i see a lot of similarity with some of the actions ive seen in the news carried out by antifa. the nazi thugs also broke in on meetings and shouted down the speakers, or beat them and dragged them away, they also liked to no platform anyone who wasn't in 100% agreement with their ideology and they were also ready to use violence to counter speech.

so far our antifa friends haven't actually dragged lecturers out of their classes, but they have caused so much chaos and violence that the state stepped in and stopped the speaker from speaking on their behalf. but they have use bats and chains on those that they didnt agree with, so all it would take now is for them to get some kind of official backing and or recognition and they will go totally nuts. so yes i see a certain fascist tendency in our friends from antifa. at this time they are still in the hiding in the beer cellars stage. lets hope it stays that way and law and order prevails.

I recommend reading more sources. Are you familiar with the jewish communist attempted revolution in Germany in 1918? Rosa Luxemburg... ring a bell? Most people aren't. This lack of awareness creates a vacuum for context as to politics and events in Germany and it makes it very easy for Hollywood and publishers to put out whatever they want about the Germans without people realizing the totality of what was going on back then.

Much of what the communists were doing has been flipped around and put on their enemies. And that's much easier to do when you've won the war and can put people in jail for simply asking questions about history...It's a nice thing the United States doesn't put people in jail (yet) for studying and questioning accepted narratives about WWII.

There's a wealth of knowledge out there but people have to make a point of knowing who the source is before considering the information. Sources are as important as the information. Ideally people identify those on opposite sides so they can examine each sides arguments and alleged facts.

Latest posts

Latest posts