What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

Spaventa

Veteran
so the military runs the country not the puppet presidents

Trump only ran because the military backed him. His old friends like mad dog mattis asked him. Hillary could not be allowed into office. She would have started nuclear war and we'd all be dead. Her mistake was admitting it so casually on TV regarding Russia and Iran - "Yeah Ill nuke Iran, watch me, Russia too if they leak any more of my emails about ...erm, stuff." I paraphrase but it was words to that effect.

Satyros

so the military runs the country not the puppet presidents

I would go with "trans-national corporatism runs most countries".

Governments and militaries are more or less putty in those hands. They set and enforce policies, sure, but mostly according to corporate interests. The president is chief of the military, so, nominally they are the same thing anyway. They may bend to different individual corporations with different agenda, but the guiding principle is the same.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump only ran because the military backed him. His old friends like mad dog mattis asked him. Hillary could not be allowed into office. She would have started nuclear war and we'd all be dead. Her mistake was admitting it so casually on TV regarding Russia and Iran - "Yeah Ill nuke Iran, watch me, Russia too if they leak any more of my emails about ...erm, stuff." I paraphrase but it was words to that effect.

Trump has threatened to nuke North Korea, AND Iran. I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton and I have no doubts she wants war, but what she was doing was a bit different than outright saying theyre going to nuke countries like Trump is doing (what a deal maker he is by the way). She wanted a no fly zone in Syria, which was the standard position amongst all GOP candidates during the primaries with the exception of Trump and 1-2 others. I saw it more as a threat to Russia and a way to try and appease right wingers than something she'd actually do, but who knows I wouldn't put it past these sick fuckers.

This should all tell you something though. The so called "liberal" candidate HRC sided with establishment GOP elites like Jeb Bush on foreign policy over the actual anti-war left.

Cannavore

Veteran
thanks for the hook up, this guy speaks right out of my mind on this. subscribed to.

[YOUTUBEIF]pLnhR6_oJS0[/YOUTUBEIF]

yea man. he did Joe Rogans podcast recently too. as someone who watches all of secular talks videos i thought his talk with joe could have been more substantive, but it was a good introduction to kyle and what he stands for. especially since joe's audience these days love clowns like ben shapiro and steve crowder, it was good exposure for him.

[YOUTUBEIF]Sq1rX54u69U[/YOUTUBEIF]

Spaventa

Veteran
Trump has threatened to nuke North Korea, AND Iran. I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton and I have no doubts she wants war, but what she was doing was a bit different than outright saying theyre going to nuke countries like Trump is doing (what a deal maker he is by the way). She wanted a no fly zone in Syria, which was the standard position amongst all GOP candidates during the primaries with the exception of Trump and 1-2 others. I saw it more as a threat to Russia and a way to try and appease right wingers than something she'd actually do, but who knows I wouldn't put it past these sick fuckers.

This should all tell you something though. The so called "liberal" candidate HRC sided with establishment GOP elites like Jeb Bush on foreign policy over the actual anti-war left.

No he didn't. He threatened Iran with "severe consequences" for pursuing nuclear objectives which is a bit different to Hillary who is on camera saying how she would strike Iran first with a nuclear attack and at another time, saying she would use the full US military capability to respond to "cyber" attacks from Russia.
As for telling rocket boy the score AFTER Kim threatened the whole world, NOTHING wrong with that and I think the current peace in Korea right now is only down to President Trump, and the absence of Hillary, Obama, Kerry, Biden et al.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2 sides of the same Coin... They both bow down to the same Master

How the hell some of you cant even see that is beyond weird

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
No he didn't. He threatened Iran with "severe consequences" for pursuing nuclear objectives which is a bit different to Hillary who is on camera saying how she would strike Iran first with a nuclear attack and at another time, saying she would use the full US military capability to respond to "cyber" attacks from Russia.
As for telling rocket boy the score AFTER Kim threatened the whole world, NOTHING wrong with that and I think the current peace in Korea right now is only down to President Trump, and the absence of Hillary, Obama, Kerry, Biden et al.

i for one am much interested in what is really being said
i think it's safe to say that can't be known with much assurance
back to keeping it simple, NK will for the most part do what China tells them to do
any dissenters? i think this is key
and what does China want?
pretty straight up, economic and military dominance of the Korean penisula
or at the very least, improved security - for China of course

St. Phatty

Programmed since Birth, like in the Matrix.

GREAT picture !

The last genuinely anti-war candidate we had for President was Ron Paul in 2012.

In 2016, Bernie Sanders.

The Repugs. would rather LOSE than have Ron Paul for a candidate.

The not-so-Democratic's would also rather lose than have Bernie Sanders for a candidate.

TPTB wants someone to go along with the "Israel's enemies are my enemies" theme - in every election.

Spaventa

Veteran
i for one am much interested in what is really being said
i think it's safe to say that can't be known with much assurance
back to keeping it simple, NK will for the most part do what China tells them to do
any dissenters? i think this is key
and what does China want?
pretty straight up, economic and military dominance of the Korean penisula
or at the very least, improved security - for China of course

China just wants to carry on abusing chinese peoples human rights and destroying the environment so they can destroy foreign markets by flooding them with their crappy exports. As long as nobody messes with that gig, china don't give dead rats ass about ANYTHING gwai lo does. keep buying their crap, don't mention the violations and abuses and they are happy, like Saudi Arabia really.

You have been saying this for decades about candidates and you have been right until now - they were picked by Goldman Sachs, the Rothchilds and the like. Doesn't the unprecedented level of opposition to Trump by ALL the usual suspects tip you off to anything? If it doesn't, THAT is weird.

Trump is despised and vehemently opposed by...

Celebrities
Royalty
Mainstream media
Finance/Banking ie. Rothschild, Soros etc.

Also... deficit reduced, unemployment reduced, peace in Korea...

This isn't the same coin, it isn't even the same currency. Clinton was dirty money, Trump, you can bank on.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
trump was despised by most of the people on your list (and most intelligent people) BEFORE he even ran for potus. trump the golden boy, keep dreaming.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Nah bro... Your just drinking the Trump Juice str8 from the Tap

Trumps Daughter converted to Judaism and Bibi would brag about having Sleep overs at Kushners pad when Jared was a kid... they are one big happy Tribe...Jared who served in the IDF...

Israel is Rothschild ... nothings happening in Korea BTW... they arent dismantling shit ..they speak out against Israel all the time and will check Trump when he tries to Art of the Back Stabber

Trump is the biggest joke in the history of all Politics

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
China just wants to carry on abusing chinese peoples human rights and destroying the environment so they can destroy foreign markets by flooding them with their crappy exports. As long as nobody messes with that gig, china don't give dead rats ass about ANYTHING gwai lo does. keep buying their crap, don't mention the violations and abuses and they are happy, like Saudi Arabia really.

You have been saying this for decades about candidates and you have been right until now - they were picked by Goldman Sachs, the Rothchilds and the like. Doesn't the unprecedented level of opposition to Trump by ALL the usual suspects tip you off to anything? If it doesn't, THAT is weird.

Trump is despised and vehemently opposed by...

Celebrities
Royalty
Mainstream media
Finance/Banking ie. Rothschild, Soros etc.

Also... deficit reduced, unemployment reduced, peace in Korea...

This isn't the same coin, it isn't even the same currency. Clinton was dirty money, Trump, you can bank on.

the interesting thing is CNN and co all take off from demonizing Trump when ever he attacked Syria with tomahawks. all of a sudden they are all into it, and saying how beautiful the weapons are and such nonsense. it's about the only thing he has done so far that has full bipartisan support in both the media and in politics. when it comes to war mongering they are able to work together and put their differences aside, lmao.

igrowone

Veteran
refocus china
what does the USA have that china really wants?
troops in SK, wouldn't it be wonderful for those troops to leave
it would be a win for Trump
but a win for the USA? there's the rub

Spaventa

Veteran
Nah bro... Your just drinking the Trump Juice str8 from the Tap

Trumps Daughter converted to Judaism and Bibi would brag about having Sleep overs at Kushners pad when Jared was a kid... they are one big happy Tribe...Jared who served in the IDF...

Israel is Rothschild ... nothings happening in Korea BTW... they arent dismantling shit ..they speak out against Israel all the time and will check Trump when he tries to Art of the Back Stabber

Trump is the biggest joke in the history of all Politics

Not at all - they are all verifiable facts - the economy is stronger, Korea at peace and is disarming and 3 Americans came home with Pompeo, no drink involved.

Trump played Israel, "1000 percent", wait and see. Jared and all that crap was for show and it worked. They may be Jews but they aren't Zionist Jews. They can do a damn good impersonation of Zionists though :)

Jellyfish, no intelligent people gave a damn one way or the other about TV person/mogul Trump. President Trump, different story. Intelligent people don't give a shit about stormy daniels, grabbing pussy or his hair, that much I can tell you. Intelligent people DO care about peace in Korea and the great progress already made with the economy.

igrowone

Veteran
one last point on china/korea, then i'll let it rest
if your getting something from NK, what is being given?
you don't celebrate a deal until you know what the deal is

W

Water-

I think the leader of Korea is a pawn.

he grew up and went to college in Switzerland with a bunch of blond kids.

you can google his school pics with his classmates.

he's buddies with that basketball guy!

he was trained to play his part in the charade.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I would rather they all 'Kiss and make-up'.....even if it involves copious amounts of Swiss Cheese, hair-weaves and references to LBGTQXYZ's, as this un-canny bro-mance develops...

Rather have that than them lobbing bloody great missiles at each other.......and us regular peasants making no more of our lives than being one of the millions of 'collateral damage victims'....

Spaventa

Veteran
I think the leader of Korea is a pawn.

he grew up and went to college in Switzerland with a bunch of blond kids.

you can google his school pics with his classmates.

he's buddies with that basketball guy!

he was trained to play his part in the charade.

Whos pawn is he then? China? USA? Russia? Those old guys in big officers hats, smiling and craping their pants around him? or the ones he shot with anti aircraft gun?
When you have worked out who he has benefited, besides himself, Im all ears.
The only reason he gets any attention and acts up is because he resists the puppet masters. He has only agreed to peace with the south on the condition NATO leaves. Not very pawn like imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts