What's new

:::::::USA Set to Reschedule Cannabis::::::: HHS Releases Recommendation Documents:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Delta 8 THC

3CHI Leads the Way Again with HHC​

3CHI HHC Award winning Vape

3CHI Wins Best HHC Disposable Vape At 2021 USA CBD Expo
Indianapolis, Ind., November 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Since introducing the industry’s first 100% hemp-based Delta 8 in 2018, 3CHI has established itself as a leader in Delta 8 with its well-known reputation for quality and unsurpassed purity. Now, this industry innovator continues to lead the way with its red-hot popular HHC products – just voted Best HHC Disposable Vape at the October 2021 USA CBD Expo.
Hexahydrocannabinol, HHC for short, is a new and upcoming cannabinoid said to be at least just as potent as Delta 8, with many consumers saying its effects are even more desirable, but again without the negatives of Delta 9 and marijuana. It’s perfect for individuals who may be looking for something a little stronger than Delta 8, but not full blown Delta 9. Consumers of HHC have often described it as uplifting, energizing, and motivating, helping them throughout the day to get things done.
HHC doesn’t contain THC, making it legal under the 2018 Farm Bill. At no point during production does HHC go over 0.3 percent Delta 9.
Seven vape carts are currently available with HHC through 3CHI: Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, Green Crack, Granddaddy Purple, God’s Gift, Northern Lights, and Snowman. The carts are compatible with 510 batteries and have glass tanks and ceramic coils like other standard 3CHI vapes. Additionally, HHC carts are available as disposable vapes, where the battery is already included and it’s ready to go right out of the box. Inside each vape is 95 percent HHC and 5 percent terpenes to create the unique flavors. There are also no cutting agents, so these vapes are the purest form of HHC on the market.
3CHI is a pioneer in science-based cannabis research and was the first commercial developer of hemp-derived Delta-8 THC. Based in Indiana, the company continues today as an industry leader in emerging cannabis science and innovative hemp-derived products. To learn more, click here: 3Chi.com
For questions and media inquiries, please reach out to: [email protected]
A spokesman from 3 Chi has given testimony at a couple committee hearings/studies. They are asking the legislature to make laws to regulate these products safety and at least SET AGE RESTRICTIONS.

They seem like a good company and are well educated, I know people who use their products.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
as of first of the year, smokers in Cali will, for the most part, be protected from punishment at their jobs for using cannabis either medicinally or recreationally. certain jobs will still be subject to testing due the federal laws & jobs however. otherwise "pee in this cup? HAHAHAHAHA... no." :cool:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what the Chamber of Commerce doesn't understand in Indiana. They continue to hold the line that there still needs to be more research. They are not doctors or experts in any way, but ALL the politicians are following their lead.

They maintain that workers who test Cannabis metabolite positive, which is NOT correlated with impairment, does show higher levels of workplace absenteeism and some types of mistakes at work. If these finding are true, its likely due to external confounding factors which causes bias.

People who know they are not allowed to use cannabis, who know they could be tested but choose to instead, are already breaking a rule, and perhaps that has an influence compared to other cannabis users who are not tested at work and are not as likely to be insubordinate people who are poor performance employees. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

moose eater

Any time a person or cargo crosses state or federal lines, they are inviting possible federal jurisdiction.

Sweatloaf

A spokesman from 3 Chi has given testimony at a couple committee hearings/studies. They are asking the legislature to make laws to regulate these products safety and at least SET AGE RESTRICTIONS.

They seem like a good company and are well educated, I know people who use their products.

Question: In states where cannabis is legal recreationally, why would anyone buy Delta 8 over real weed?

Minnesota just legalized this year but real weed won't be in any licensed stores likely for a year. But Delta 8 hemp "weed" is legal in MN now. I'm very curious to see if a year after real weed is sold in stores if Delta 8 hemp would even still be around. I personally would never buy Delta 8 over real weed. By "real weed", I mean cannabis grown, harvested and used "as is" rather than being infused with Delta 8 and as such, being adulterated.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My brother likes it, and they just came out with a new synthetic cannabinoid HHC I think its called. Sounds like Delta 9 THC from natural cannabis is more potent, but because they concentrate the Delta 8 and other hemp derived cannabinoids, it makes it more potent for the consumer when using vaporizers.

madalasatori

Veteran
Thats what the Chamber of Commerce doesn't understand in Indiana. They continue to hold the line that there still needs to be more research. They are not doctors or experts in any way, but ALL the politicians are following their lead.

They maintain that workers who test Cannabis metabolite positive, which is NOT correlated with impairment, does show higher levels of workplace absenteeism and some types of mistakes at work. If these finding are true, its likely due to external confounding factors which causes bias.

People who know they are not allowed to use cannabis, who know they could be tested but choose to instead, are already breaking a rule, and perhaps that has an influence compared to other cannabis users who are not tested at work and are not as likely to be insubordinate people who are poor performance employees. :smoke:
Fwiw, weed impairs me at work if I smoke the day before.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
everyone is different. i don't doubt at all that a percentage of enthusiasts notice a difference in performance both positive and negative. i was an x-ray qualified welder for over twenty years, and never had issues from cannabis. i hate that it causes you problems.:confused:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hopefully you guys get fully legal…. I’m in uk and generally what the USA does we follow.
Then I could increase my growing capacity…I’m assisting a family member with cancer of the oesophagus which takes half my harvest plus my own medical issues which it helps greatly,
Yet no love from the government on medical status so I end up having to buy or enjoy the muscle spasms
Sorry for the rant , back to the USA :tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

What a weak excuse for a leader!!!

Do you think the President of the United States has any real power? I don't think they do. The power is in the hands of the DEA an un-elected agency.

The president is just a puppet in the show. Unless his advisors tell him to do something, he can't do it. Taxation without representation is a cause for an uprising.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone is different, and its up to you to make that distinction, not anyone else.

How much are you smoking over how long of a period. Are you hammering it all down at once or spreading it out over time? What form of cannabis and how is it smoked?

BubbasPlace

Health and Human Serveices recommended Cannabis be moved from Schedule 1 to Scheldule 3 according to the news leak from 3 months ago, and thats what they are likey to do, according to experts, it says in the article.

It would still have a conflict with state legalization laws. And people would maybe not be allowed to cultivate without licenses.
Right now, all that is illegal with the Fed anyway, right? In no way has the fed said it's ok to grow. Moving the schedule to 3 may conflict with state laws....so does schedule one, right?

You can't distill your own whiskey, why would they let you grow your own pot? I don't think they ever will. Moving away from schedule 1 would allow for a lot more research money to be available at least I would imagine.

If indeed it is the"cure's for everything from cancer to inflammation etc, then the powers that be are not going to like that, (big pharma) and will support the fight against it. It's like when Tesla approached JP Morgan with his power production inventions. JP shut it down saying, "If you can't put a meter on it, it will never see the light of day." Indeed it has not.

Latest posts

Latest posts