What's new

USA beans

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i be running these varietys for the forseeable future in my runs,,
always have a few regs in with the mix for future grows ,,,
got some lovelys here,,,,, first up as soon as present runs are done are 6 gb and 6 gb x blue sat,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think the op just meant that those beans were bred in the usa and he is overseas.

the breeder is the guy who posted right above you :)

thanks for the clarification and you are totally correct:tiphat:,,s2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget to back up your moms with cuts mate! I got a feeling about that batch. :)

mule420

Are these in the original packs that the breeder puts them in? I'm not trying to cause a ruckus or talk trash on a seed company, I'm just thinking about buying something in those pictures from a different seed bank and this is sort of a preview of sorts... If I'm out of line tell me and I will delete this!

Last edited:

gaines1016

Are these in the original packs that the breeder puts them in? I'm not trying to cause a ruckus or talk trash on a seed company, I'm just thinking about buying something in those pictures from *** and this is sort of a preview of sorts... If I'm out of line tell me and I will delete this!

those are the original packs from the breeder. the source you mentioned in your post is legit but tony has been getting some push back from people mentioning that particular supplier as they are not a sponsor of the site or some shit. just to keep things all copacetic around here you may want to edit the reference to them out of your post but purchase without fear as they are legit seeds from tony:tiphat:

mule420

those are the original packs from the breeder. the source you mentioned in your post is legit but tony has been getting some push back from people mentioning that particular supplier as they are not a sponsor of the site or some shit. just to keep things all copacetic around here you may want to edit the reference to them out of your post but purchase without fear as they are legit seeds from tony:tiphat:

Thanks man:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts