What's new

Us and Them...

igohydro

:wave: I think for far to long now people have found themselves either stressed,angry,dissapointed really that we dont have a better scene.
Youll be glad to hear New Year,new attitude.Everyone should come together as one and in real life!
Too many older smokers want to have it locked down for their own benefits.
The reason the scene differs from place to place is espicially why!
We need a meeting place,we need to stop being afraid and create a place for foreingers and the like to know that we do have a backbone!
ITS TIME TO CREATE A BODY THAT STANDS FOR ALL OF US! :confused: :confused: :sasmokin: :wave: :joint: :moon: :fsu:

G

We do have a scene Igon but it's still under ground as one letter will explaine all class A.... In this country it's still a class A drug not like in England where the police actualy know what they are talking about, over here you get caught with a Q and they write it up as enough to roll 50 hand rolled cigarettes... My bollox. There is still too many red neck ass holes running the country.

Ireland is starting too get a nice brown problem but the goverment and news dont mention that do they ow no just that someone was caught with 50 key of soap bar yeah look at us the gard aint we great we can stop soap bar but fuck off if you think were gonna do a job where we could get killed and go after brown dealers..

As for the older heads keeping it locked down thats wise you dont want every tom n dick knowing your game do ya !!!

igohydro

:joint: We cant just take over,thats not what i meant.
Yes we have a scene here but people must realise that were all together as equals.Yeah course u dont want everone knowing the craic,but maybe people should relax alittle.Thats all i mean,equal in our knowlege and the responsibilites that come with that.
We should have more possitive attitudes,were all the masters off ur own destiny.Maybe things are changeing quicker than we think..
Thanks,IGOHYDRO.
:chin:

G

No prboblem bro... I know what you mean that you would like too talk to like minded people, I'm lucky as I have a couple of freinds that grow as well and we all talk about whats going on in the scene and our gardens n stuff.

By the they igon where do you get your hydro supplies from?? as I can give you a freinds shop number in navan very cool old guy that lived in Nepal for year's and knows his stuff !!!

igohydro

Thanks,Brummygaz
I live in Belfast therefore make good use of the B.I.G shop in town.
Theve all anyone would need,and sound blokes to.

G

ahh up the north... Im living in the west down by salthill originaly for Birmingham..

It's hard too find a good hydro shop as most of them just want to push crap on you that you dont really need ! but if you find one stick with thats what I say....
Did you get my PM ???

igohydro

:joint: Nice one,lived in Salthill for a while years ago.Go a few good friends downthere.NICE ONE!My grow is getting bigger and bigger.
Some Hindu Kush,Hog and some skunk no1 to go up.Theve been vegin for five weeks.I want to push them too their extremes! :wave:
I didnt get your PM.PEACE

Last edited:
G

Great stuff I like the hog as well as the hindu kush.. but as for the skunk#1 dont waste your time unless you want it for breeding as its poor weed really weak in comp to the outhers you have growing.

G

If its a skunk #1 it will be weak bud... its not a strong plant at all its main use is for beefing up outher plants for yield....

P.S sorry for the late reply busy time for me....

igohydro

Plants r coming on well, my garden looks the best its ever been.Beautiful miriad of colours and smells.Its took alot of coriography as theres plants at all stages.Got some Blockhead,looking forward to each harvest as most of them are different strains.Ill keep all trimmings and make a nice blend of hash.Ps im having trouble login on to that link,ill keep trying.
Hows things going in your garden? :wave: Anyone? :yoinks:

Last edited:

Mr.Gr33n

not in belfast, but londonderry..
same hydro grower...
2 12 plant systems with 3x 430w HPS/MH
also got some cfl's for clones/mothers

currently i got
4x Bubblelicious - 6 weeks into flower.
4x AK48 - 4 weeks into flower.

and in my veg garden i got

10x ice (non sexed 5 weeks old)
6x white-widow (non sexed 3 weeks old)

Mr.Gr33n

igohydro said:
Thanks,Brummygaz
I live in Belfast therefore make good use of the B.I.G shop in town.
Theve all anyone would need,and sound blokes to.

so does eire/ireland only count for the south and not the north?
if so that sucks fucking ass.....

Last edited:

igohydro

What do you mean Mr Gr33n?
Love to get hold off some off that ICE.They do really well in hydro.Be carefull not to vege em for too long as they strech like fuck.
So far ice has been my biggest yeilder and best smoke!Good luck with em.
At the minute in flower I have Blockhead,Isis,Durban poison,Jh and some unkown strains. :wave:
:wave US AND THEM
WEED GROWERS AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT
Incase small minded people think I mean something else! :joint:
Were allways mellow!!!

Last edited:

Mr.Gr33n

i lst then scrog my plants usually veg for 6-10 weeks..

i like my plants to be mature well before flower.
if she stretches i just bend her over more :)

so far the AK48 seems to be a great yielder.. and what a damn stink from her!!
am gonna flower for 8 weeks the 7 days of 6hrs light then 7 days of no light..
by that time they are usually super-frosty and 7 days in the dark i find helps remove
some of the chlorafil (damn spellin)

US AND THEM
WEED GROWERS AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT!!

well said bro..