What's new

Urkulan

OGorganic

Veteran
Urkulan

I am a rookie breeder. It is a clone only strain at the moment,but I have 2 female phenos and 1 male so seeds shouldnt be too far away.
Thanks,OGorganic

G

looks good man . that bho from it was fire thats a act ya'll should post the pics on that shit .. great taste as well was cool rapping and chillin.

G

it must be dank if you say so swerve, i know you told me urk didnt do anythign for ya! :yoinks:

OGorganic

Veteran
Wow thanks swerve, I know your a hard guy to impress so I am very happy to hear that you like it. I will post pics of the BHO soon. All of my new moms that ive picked up from NNCC in the last couple of months are doing very well. Thanks again for sharing such killer genetics. I promise to do my part and share everything I have with the Cali Medi Scene.

Keep up the great work!

Peace,OGorganic

G

yeah the bho was fire i will say that much .. great taste and great strenght not bad.. nice hit you in the heaad type bho. not like any other...

cannigrow

Why didn't you like the Erkle swerve? I haven't ran mine yet but from CC's description and others it sounds like a great tasting, albeit not as potent as some, herb. I'll take taste over potency anyday so was it the potency that didn't do it?

Either way, I love romulan and hybrids of and this looks wonderful. I'd like to hear about how the tastes blended. Some say Rom is piney, others more like a lemonylime sweetness but I haven't had rom much if ever.

And I think I'll love Erkle when I do run it. The romulan x ISS i just ran is just a terrific plant with a smell and high that's very enjoyable.

Word up on this cross, bottom line.

G

Very nice again Bro.I have a PU Mom that is a huge bush of just growth with no room for any light penatration farther than a half foot,looks like a tumbleweed,lol,that i was wanting to hit with something to give the Veg a kick in the pants.Does urkulan grow any better in Veg Bro than PU(it must be faster)? .Im thinking about hitting it with my NL5Haze mom.Keep it frosty,RMM

OGorganic

Veteran
The 50/50 Pheno vegs much faster than the urkle but it is far from traditional Urkle. My Urkle dominant pheno is just as slow as the urkle but a little more grapey and more potent.

G

Thanks Bro,cant wait to hit my girls with some NL5Haze Baby batter,lol.Keep it frosty,RMM

OGorganic

Veteran
Amber Glass

Amber Glass

Sorry it took so long. Anywho here are some shots of finished Amber Glass.

The way I make it: I use Vector 5 plus times cold water filtered butane. I grind my trim up very fine and I load it in a Honey Bee oil extracter. I release the butane thru it as slow as possible. I catch the hash in a 9"x13" Pyrex dish. I place the dish in the direct sun for 2 full days. Then I scrape it off with a razor blade. At this point the butane has fully evaporated and you have super tasty BHO ready to smoke. Please keep in mind to always do this in a well ventilated area and never around any open flames.

Peace,OG

G

Urkulan, I like that.
Looks stellar man.bet it tastes just as good as it looks, eh?
Good work and peace.

OGorganic

Veteran
ATTN. Cali Medi Patients:

I will be comercially releasing the Urkulan for the first time. I will have 75 rooted cuts ready at Harborside in Oakland,in 2 weeks.