What's new

Urine as a Fertilizer... an OG refugee thread

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
nah, I actually use FnB, but I tried urine and had great success, just wasn't practical for my situation.

Leviathan

well thanks for posting this thread, its very interesting. ive also seen pics here of someone growing in comfry tea and urine as well as turkey manue i think. im going to take basic seeds and try to grow in coco with ph balanced urine around 5.8 and side by side soil see what i can do.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
you's people watching the boxer marquez drink his urine now this pops up with puting that
shit into plants not to mention he lost to fight,maybe it was the urine

i dont know but do know that urine is the body's toxic waste and to feed a plant with urine
you will end up with salt as a mix salt come out your body in urine :fsu:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Commercial?

No

dominicangreen said:
you's people watching the boxer marquez drink his urine now this pops up with puting that

i dont know but do know that urine is the body's toxic waist and to feed a plant with urine
you will end up with salt as a mix salt come out your body in urine

Man, that isn't even coherent :confused:

If my translation to English is correct, then you should just go actually read the thread.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
No

Man, that isn't even coherent :confused:

If my translation to English is correct, then you should just go actually read the thread.

yes in english bro "urine" aka piss
has salt and is body waste. what wrong did i say?

please explain in english bro i live in the states so i should be able to understand

NiteTiger

Veteran
That's what I thought you said. My answer still stands - go actually read the thread.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
yes in english bro "urine" aka piss
has salt and is body waste. what wrong did i say?

please explain in english bro i live in the states so i should be able to understand

Salt is plant food.

It’s all a matter of dosage. Plants can’t grow without salt, either. The nutrients they need are salts. The dissolved ions are exactly the form they take up. As long as the dosage is controlled, there is no harm applying a salt to the soil.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
For those who have further patience...

For those who have further patience...

And based on my own limited recent findings:

I've found that FRESH Worm Castings tea (brewed with molasses) to which fresh night/morning urine is added to a rate of 1:10 just before application works WONDERS during vegetative stages.

During flowering, adding wood ashes (1/2 tbls per gallon) to this regime takes care of most needs.

If some 10/30/20 fert is needed (to boost bud setting), I include it to the WC tea the night before application and leave urine out until 10/30/20 is no longer desired.

In this form I give a change to the micro herd to "treat" the food the way girls want.

At the end... flushing with PH adjusted molasses water is all you need.

All along, checking PH and PPM is a good idea if changes are needed.

Please note that it is essential to use a RICH soil capable of supporting a healthy micro herd. I love Floragard soil.

Finally... avoid over watering while following this regime. Wait until 1" of surface soil has dried up before re applying. This will serve three purposes:

-It will make roots healthy and ready.

-It will kill some Fungus Gnats larvae and other undesired insect folk.

-It will make sure you will NEVER smell any foul odor in the room.

Many blessing to your gardens!

P.S. This would be an interesting regime for Sativas... How about a nice Mango Haze?

OR

Leviathan

i dont know but do know that urine is the body's toxic waste and to feed a plant with urine

this isnt so accurate let me explain. the scientific name for urine is plasma ultra filtrate, its basically blood without the hemoglobbin, yes theres salt that u can over do on your garden, but any toxin in the body is processed by the liver,the breath, the skin(lymph), with the kidney maintaing salt balance . if u have a bladder infection or urinary tract infection also yes your urine has a toxic element to it i agree but for knowelge sake all your urine is , is what u didnt need at that time in terms of vitimans,hormones,acids,minera ls etc for your body , but this isnt saying its not what u dont need, just at that time. i dont know anything about urine really ive heard of people doing urine therapy and folk tales of plants likeing it, im very curious about it and molasses as a combo, i just popped a multivitiman to contribute to tommorows experiment started.. one week flush of levithrive,tm.(me plus blackstrap + tap water) coming to a store near u.

Mauihund

Human urine?

Human urine?

Is it true that human urine is helpful for fertilizing young plants. It sounds wrong as when ever I've pissed on a plant, it usually dies after a day or so. I read this at a different grow site, and just wondered what others thought. What good would urine do?

Che

Veteran
You have to dilute it with water, or you will continue to kill the plants. While it is a natural source of nitrogen and other micro nutrients, it is not imo a complete fertilizer.
If you use a small amount (say 1 cup urine per 5 Gal of water) it will become a much better supplement.

can be done diluted down as said above.... But who the hell wants to water with PISS? when you can get a N supliment for $10? Makes no sense to me and it NASTY too!!!!

So is anyone taking ppm readings of there dilluted pee? I dilluted some down a lot (If I had to guess 10:1) until it read 500ppm's (.5 conversion), gave that to my vegging plants, next one was a week later at 600ppm's, I think I will keep it at that number from here on out, just wondering if anyone else is using a ppm meter with urine.

So far my plants are rocking :) Just hope noone tries to drink that yellow filled milk jug in my fridge, that would not be good.....

I said bad bad leroy brown... baddest man in the whole damn town! Badder than ole king kong, feeds his plants right from his dong!

Latest posts

Latest posts