What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urgent Help Please

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Here is the deal. I have heard from a source that a few people is fixing to get hit here in the County with some indictments and raids. This come from a very reliable source, from a law enforcement official to a close family member.

I have a feeling that I could possibly be one of those people, unfortunately.

What can I do with my bud? I have my outdoor buds all jarred up, what i've cut and dried so far anyway and about 6 ounces hanging at the moment (estimated dry weight from wet).

If I just hid my jars somewhere in the woods for about 3 to 5 days would it be okay? Or would I be risking moisture seeping through? This is different than storing them outside, which I would never do because I have seen it done with bad results in the past. This is only temporary.

Here is my options thus far:

1.) Take it to a close friend of mine, would almost be 99% sure he wouldn't screw me. But who knows if someone else might snoop through his place and find it. (I would also write down the exact weight on each jar before taking it.)

2.) Take it somewhere in the woods and put it in a container or huge freezer bag for a few days, while also in the jar. This would be my choice, but I there is rain in the forecast here Tonight and Saturday.

3.) What to do with what I have drying out???

ANY recommendations or help is very appreciated, plus rep!

:comfort:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I would also like to add that I do not have no ridiculous amount or anything like that. In this state, if you have over 8 oz it is a felony. Not too much over that but still, misdemeanor or not, I don't want and can't afford the troubles.

Grojak

option 1, whats the worst case scenario you get ripped… ask yourself would you rather get ripped off or ripped a new arse in prison?

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Find a underground parking garage with lot of nooks and crannies and stash it there, they are dark, cool, dry usually.

Limeygreen

Veteran
If you have tall trees, you could camo bag it high up out of sight in an evergreen like a spruce that has lots of boughs, vaccuum seal the jars in bags, throw in camo bag and string em up.

EastCoast710

if it was a family friend they would of gave YOU a heads up..

if anything.. keep half. and hide half. as to not get fucked in the ass lol..

but in reailty.. I wouldhold onto it all. and if shit happens it happens. take it to trial.. tell your lawyer you don't want to wait for the drug tests to comeback.. that its marijuana.. and u want to sit infront of a jury as fast as possible.. no1 these days is going to convict anyone small.. its a waste of tax dollars. and that's the point your lawyer should bring up

The Revolution

Veteran
When I get sketched or am forced to stash up I have some 5gallon buckets with lids and seals that ill either bury in the ground or bury under scrub brush in the woods close by.

I hope everything works out for you. I've had some Intel like that leak but Ime nothing ever came of it and could have just been an official trying to get a reaction out of someone or just trying to freak someone out thru the grapevine. It's always better to b safe than sry. Cover your ass however it's GTA b done n live to grow another day and see another year of freedom.

Koondense

Veteran
Keep the allowed 8oz at home, move the rest to your friend's place.
Mark the moved jars, take photos, just in case hide all data of the moved surplus.

igrowone

Veteran
if you can do it safely - stash it, it's worth the piece of mind
otherwise you'll be so sketched that you might as well be in a cage

St. Phatty

When I get sketched or am forced to stash up I have some 5gallon buckets with lids and seals that ill either bury in the ground or bury under scrub brush in the woods close by.

Yes, the 5 gallon buckets with the Omega lid or whatever, a good storage tool.

I would keep an eye out, or ask a friend to keep an eye out, to 'clear the streets' (make sure no one is watching) when you do the burying, if you go that route.

If no friend or family member is logical, a storage space is another possibility.

IF it is SUPER WELL SEALED.

I understand needing to clean out the house, I once had a home appraisal while I had a 1K light going. Did a total breakdown & cleaning, stored the plants in bags in the truck.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

my advice if you live in such a state that your getting a felony for such a small amount. i wouldn't have that stuff anywhere anyone can find it . you should already have a stash spot that would never get found already. and have a small amount on hand. good luck man these guys above have given you some good idea,s , put some thought into it maintain vigilance

and with the gear you have drying , drying is always going to be a health hazard . and never trust no one with your gear . good recipe to get bit one day.got to have the stomach for such things,

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

safest spot to stash something is @ your folks house if that's nearby, you probably know their schedule and could place a 5 gallon bucket or box somewhere and conceal it with a tarp, blanket or sheet while they're out. some dark corner of the garage or basement comes to mind, maybe stash it amongst the XMas decorations that won't be fussed with until after Thanksgiving.......

:dunno: