What's new

Urgent advice needed

lucky dan

Hello French people.

Please forgive me for not speaking French, Je suis anglais, je parle petit peu français :)

I live in Central Southern France...do you think I could start some seeds for outside now and stand any chance of getting any sort of crop?

Also can you tell me what is the earliest I can plant outside in this region.

I do not want to be to specific about where I live for obvious reasons, but I border onto the Limousin.

Thank you, if you see this post please do reply as I need to get my seeds planted (or not depending on what you think.)

Richard

Hi lucky dan,

Come on you live in France and do not practice molière language :fsu: :wink:

Its a bit late to start from seed but you can and you will get result if you use an early strain like early skunk, chocolate chunk, anything under 60/70 days will fit in your area.

You bet to try to get some rooted clones from friends if you want a better result.

Have a nice day.

trapik

Hi Richard,
Middle of june should be the last chance to soak seeds, there in France. Early strains of course.
Middle of july for rooted clones.
After these dates, you won't get enough time for growth and clones would tend to flower...
As said before, you have to find a good guy who would share some rooted clones (a plant which got max 16 hours of light per day if possible or it will blossom immediately).
Use nitrogen and boosters (superthrive, root juice..).
Another method is to start many plants from seeds under fluor, MH or HPS and put the babes out from middle to end of july. You'll get nice one bud's indeed.
Good luck, mate.

GOSH

Or use lowryder's hybrids. In just two month and a half from the seed you'll have a crop. And you haven't to follow the photoperiod!

Edited by Admin
consider this a warning, Read the TOU

G

KharmaGirl said:
Trading seeds on this forum is a good way to get banned quickly.......

hey karmagirl, nobody has talking about trading seeds, i don't understand your post.....

Peace