What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
beer+weed sure do go together, but I like that I don't drink anywhere near as much when I'm smoking.

XXXX (fourex) gold ftw!
and my homebrew ;)

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
YEah I have a few years of Bigfoot Barley Wine stored away. :D

During the summer I make a nice hefe beer but I hate to admit it I buy some Miller High Life

Live the High Life .. :headbange

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Beer! Don't get me started!

Beer! Don't get me started!

I love to homebrew, I don't do it near enough :bashhead:

When I am poor- Pabst or Miller high life in the bottle

When my pockets jingle a bit more- Fosters or Henry's

When I can afford some more luxury- Sam Adams, MacTarnahans, Becks, or St. Pauli girl

When the price is no issue- Bridgeport IPA, anything from Lost coast, or Laganitis brewing(I love their extremely high gravity brews in the big bottles, guaranteed buzz!)

Give it away now.

Give it away now.

I gave up drinking Beers and have lost 7lb of water. Getting too expensive now.
Cheers.
Do not let me put a hold on that party though. One or the other.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I simply adore good beer. I dont like "adjunct fermentables" (syrups such as corn or rice) in my beers, i prefer a whole grain brew. I drink the higher gravity (stronger) brews because it takes alot of 5.0 beer to get me buzzed. I like anything brewd by Belgian monks, Westmalle trippel being my personal favorite with Bernardus abt a close second. I, too am a homebrewer, as the brews i like tend to get pricey, and i can goose the alchohol content accordingly.

peace -fb

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
i am on my after work icewater, i mean coors lite...

same difference really.

at least it was cheap, and i dont have to pay a deposit on it... I recycle them anyways, then throw away the deposit cans out of principal and spite.

its actually way more work than its worth "saving" them up too... i did that when i lived with my ex, one day we had like 6 months worth of my beer, and i was drinking anywhere from 2-6 beers a day.... so it was quite alot of cans, but we ended up only getting like 20 bucks, i was pissed. I dont mind recycling at all, but being forced to do it? fuck that...

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i love a toke then some brews, but if i drink a lot then toke its ugly, the spins. if i toke then drink, i never get to that point.

i like my beer on the light side. large quantities is good :rasta:

Marcellas

Veteran
yep bud, ling, labatt, molsen, keys, i love all that shit.. my buddy says chill is gross..
salt and lime in beer? no thanks!!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I stopped drinking like I used to. Struggled with it for a while but I still have a homebrew from time to time and if someone wants to buy me a drink I wont say no. haha

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
flubnutz said:
i love a toke then some brews, but if i drink a lot then toke its ugly, the spins. if i toke then drink, i never get to that point.

i like my beer on the light side. large quantities is good :rasta:

Yes...as they say:

Grass then beer, you're in the clear.
Beer then grass, you're on your ass.

:rasta: :joint:

O-dizzle

I love beer. MMmm beer. I am spoiled living in a great beer city. I've heard my state has the most breweries per capita. A fresh, chill, delicious beer can put me in the best mood after a hard or bad day of work. I couldn't chose between a great beer or a great smoke.

LilMan72003

I'm a BIG fan of taking huge bong hits followed by a sip of some ice cold beer; its a simple pleasure of life!

Some of my favorites:
fat tire
heineken
spaten
pyramid apricot ale
stone ipa

zomg1

i always keep my mini fridge stocked full of beer, i usually get a 6 pack and drink like 3-4 of them and leave the rest in the fridge, some people collect stamps.. i got my beer fridge, gotta keep it colourful :p

Reefdoggie

Loves me some micro brew, but will settle for some ice-cold Grolsch, or if the budget is thin, then it's Rolling Rock, Yuengling, or even Red Stripe. If free, then anything good and cold will be just fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts