What's new

Ur Favorite Beer?

rik78

Veteran
right now I have a soft spot for this one...

budweiser-budvar.gif

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

DJXX

Veteran
i was weaned on Busch and then graduated to Budweiser...been a Budman both ways for 35 years...GRAB SOME BUDS...DJXX

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
cant drink beer anymore due to having gout but when I did I was knocking back redstripe like it was life sustaining, after figuring out that it was all about alcohol content of the beer that's what I go for regardless of make/name/type.

so if I do decide to take the chance one day gimme a dble pint of a 6.5% - 7% early on and im good for the rest of the night

rik78

Veteran
Imma Budweiser fan myself too Rik78... Haven't seen that one yet though...

there are 3 brands with the same name, this one is one of the 2 from Czech, and for my the best one of all.

It is the prefect Pilsener, full of flavour not to strong and really easy to drink, simple delicious...

Isn't that brewed using, the original Budweiser formula?

Tastes nothing like the brown bottle Bud, that St Louis ruined.

the really original one is "1795 Budweiser Pivovar" that is the olderst brewery of all, but the "Budweiser Budvar" is the one who got all the reps

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Westmalle Tripel 9%:

649-verre-bouteille-westmalle-tripel.jpg

Duvel 8.5%:

duvel.jpg

Tongerlo Tripel 9%:

tongerlo-prior.jpg

Saint Feuillien Tripel 8.5%:

saint-feuillien-triple-biere-33cl.jpg

Belgian beer puts all other beer to shame in my opinion, those monks know their shit. :biggrin:

Peace

rik78

Veteran
It's those spicy Saaz hops that, for me, elevates Czech
pilsners to another level. Sooo quaffable... and pairs
perfectly with light clean sativas.

YES!!!!

hahahahaha, for the last 2 or 3 weeks I just been smoking Zamaldelica and drinking Budvar....

we have the same taste!